It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did talk of Burisma come from?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ive been busy with life and I finally have a little time to truly dissect this whole Trump telephone call and Ukraine situation.

Basically this thread is really me trying to truly inquire sources of information. I can not find where and how the talk of Burisma and the Bidens stemmed from the phone call when the complaint of the whistleblower was actually about Trump asking about the Crowdstrike situation, believing that a server in Ukraine was used to interfere with the 2016 elections on that phone call.

Can someone help me find my way for finding and sourcing this information? Where did this talk come from and how did it become linked to the phone call?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The Dems capitalized on one tiny bit of the conversation to twist and slam Trump. Trump nowhere in that call threatened to withhold the money if the investigation was not done, he asked for a favor into looking into the Barisma incident and Biden's involvement in it. Biden is the one who tipped Trump off about his involvement in the Ukraine because Trump was made aware that Biden had bragged about it, that is common knowledge. So Trump asked the Ukraine president to investigate it as a favor, not as a requirement like the Democats are used to because Biden actually threatened the Ukraine. I guess the Democrats are more demanding than the Republicans are in this kind of thing. The Dems let the cat out of the bag, there probably was nothing that Trump could have gained from the Ukraine investigation since Biden was not breaking the law of this country and what he did was common. Trump actually did not break any laws asking the Ukrainians to look into it either, it would probably have came out that nothing illegal was done there with Biden threatening them either.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
www.nationalreview.com...
Hunter Biden: The Most Comprehensive Timeline

From being appointed senior MBNA vice president (two years out of law school), to a gift of a 2.8-carat diamond from a Chinese energy tycoon, to Burisma Holdings . . . Late Summer 2006: Hunter Biden and his uncle, James Biden, purchase the hedge fund Paradigm Global Advisors. According to an unnamed executive quoted in Politico in August, James Biden declared to employees on his first day, “Don’t worry about investors. We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden.” At this time, Joe Biden is months away from becoming chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and launching his second bid for president. The unnamed executive who spoke to Politico charged that the purchase of the fund was designed to work around campaign-finance laws: According to the executive, James Biden made it clear that he viewed the fund as a way to take money from rich foreigners who could not legally give money to his older brother or his campaign account. “We’ve got investors lined up in a line of 747s filled with cash ready to invest in this company,” the executive remembers James Biden saying.

edit on 20-12-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

The first I remember is Hunter going to Ukraine with daddy aboard air force 2. Also seeing the tape of daddy bragging he got the prosecutor fired.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Quid pro quo.

Trump is alleged to have participated in this act with the President of the Ukraine via the whistleblower. Withholding aid until he investigates Biden and his son.

Biden was caught on audio gloating over the fact that he withheld aid previously unless a prosecutor was fired. That prosecutor was investigating Burisma. Hunter Biden was offered a position there for a ridiculous amount of money. Especially in a field he was not familiar with.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

There was way too much happening with money lining the Biden's family's pockets to be a coincidence or just a normal everyday lucky break. I never realized how corrupt the Bidens were till I read that summary. Here I thought of Joe as just a guy who drank too much on the job, evidently he was celebrating his good fortune.

Biden should not even be considered for president.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Trump is alleged to have participated in this act with the President of the Ukraine via the whistleblower. Withholding aid until he investigates Biden and his son.

Why do people keep repeating that? It's been proven false over and over already, even by the Democrats own witnesses.

Here is the transcript, go ahead and point out where he was withholding aid until the Ukraine president started investigating Biden and his son.

Transcript

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Why do people keep repeating that? It's been proven false over and over already, even by the Democrats own witnesses.

Here is the transcript, go ahead and point out where he was withholding aid until the Ukraine president started investigating Biden and his son.

Transcript

Only because that's the argument they are using.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I guess that is how Democrats operate. Repeat lies until enough people believe it. It's why they get/deserve zero respect.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm working on a thread regarding Burisma, look for it I'm next few days for more information.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
I just gave a very informative source of information. If you can't come up with anything, just sit back and wait.

PS: I thought it was quite coherent. No problems understanding here! But I understand if it's your deflection 101. Put it on the OP.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
When I came to ATS I was a Democrat, it didn’t take long to see the light. To many people are blinded by the MSM. Thanks guy for helping me be more open minded.

(post by fringeofthefringe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: JinMI

I guess that is how Democrats operate. Repeat lies until enough people believe it. It's why they get/deserve zero respect.

Why not?
It is how the Nazis operated.
It is called the "Goebbels" Big Lie , a Nazi propaganda method

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Originally recorded by Hitler in Mein Kampf

Big Lie

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Guess you were the only one who found it lame. OP was looking for info and articulated that pretty well. Not sure what your issue is, people don't always make threads to tell about a subject...sometimes they ask about them too.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join