It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ringleaders Who Destroyed Free Festivals Are Undercover State Actors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have a personal interest in this. One of the leaders and organisers of these allegedly leaderless events spiked me with Salvia Divinorum a few years ago. The memories came back to me several weeks later. He questioned me in a military fashion, then said, "You realise when the time comes I'm the one who's going to kill you?" I said "Oh yeah, yeah, that's no problem". He looked a bit surprised, looking back I'm also surprised I agreed to it so readily, but I've expected for a long time to be murdered for what I've done in terms of political activism. I sleep well, I rely on intuition and I'm prepared 24/7. When he was told recently that I'd recalled the memories he said "No, no, tell him I love him." He barely knows me.

Major X says,

I personally helped organise military support primarily for surveillance, but occasionally for infiltration . . . against . . . the “hippy convoy” . . .
skwawkbox.org...
I suspect murder of activists is too much for Major X to mention.

This is where Castlemorton comes in, as this massive unplanned event triggered the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 . . .
www.worcesternews.co.uk...

Castlemorton Common Festival was the result of an action by the Avon and Somerset Police in May ’92 when they tried to end the Avon Free Festival, an annual festival which had been held for several years. Thousands of travellers and ravers heading to the area for the expected Festival were pushed into nearby communities during “Operation Nomad” conducted by the police. An estimated 20,000 – 40,000 people gathered on Castlemorton Common and held a free party that lasted a full week. The media interest sparked by this served to increase the numbers in the crowd, making it impossible for the police to close it down.
network23.org...

The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 was the first serious expansion of the powers to take samples, particularly non-intimate samples – which included mouth swabs and saliva in addition to hair samples: both of which provide DNA information. Such samples could be taken without the consent of the individual if he is charged with a recordable[1] offence, a significant advance on the earlier requirement that the individual is charged with a 'serious arrestable offence'.
privacyinternational.org...

Castlemorton was an 'unplanned' event that resulted in, amongst other things, forced collection of DNA samples. Great if that helps solve rapes etc. I suspect there's a lot more than that behind the desire for a comprehensive DNA database. But Castlemorton was certainly not unplanned.

I was warned five years before not to go to Castlemorton. The name wasn't mentioned but the exact location in the landscape was described to me. I was told, "They'll kill me if they know I've told you this". Does that sound like peaceful party people? "Don't go, It's designed to be the last big one. That's the one that's going to end it all. There'll be a lot of trouble." As it was there was no violence. Instead they were given free rein to cause maximum offence and create support for new legislation. As with the Sydney Hilton Bombing politicians were manipulated through a carefully organised event.

I don't know any of Spiral Tribe and I'm not suggesting any of them were knowingly involved, but, as we saw recently with Duckenfield, they were charged but not prosecuted.

At the center of it all, and the ringleaders behind the entire event, was, of course, Spiral Tribe
www.loftsites.co.uk...

Thirteen members of Spiral Tribe were arrested immediately after the Castlemorton event and subsequently charged with public order offences.[5] Their trial became one of the longest-running and most expensive cases in British legal history, lasting four months and costing the UK £4 million . . . After being acquitted of all charges relating to Castlemorton in March 1993, the group moved to Europe . . .
en.wikipedia.org...

The word spiral has many negative associations.

To say the event spiralled out of control is an understatement.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Here is some of the media coverage that 'inadvertently' advertised the event causing it to become the big one. Supposedly the decision to head to Castlemorton was made at the roadside. But I was warned five years before.

Long term infiltrators are still present in the alternative/party/festival scene. Mostly confident, but sometimes sweating like pigs.
edit on 20 12 2019 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
yep, it's a fallen world about to get a perm remedy.

In the U S....the Air Force did a m k ultra try on me....bldg 1477 at Lowry....the idiots got their azzes handed to them.....exposed em coming out of the room that never was used......and they were civilian....and it woke up the entire floor of the barracks.....blew their cover giving me a dream I didn't wake from for too long......
ha too long for their tactics. made em come out of the room in a panic....the soldiers in the halls got to see strangers come out of that room at 4 am.....civilians in a barracks....

fallen world almost done with the evil....permlike

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Many of these peaceful alternative scenes are just some weird dimensional Nazi experiment projects.

Give me the heebiejeebies.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Great post .

I watched a documentary recently that was around the same time. (Great days btw)

It did elude to a Festival Organiser dying under suspicious circumstances.

I’ll try and find the link.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Do you think these people are responsible for the Berlin Love Parade disaster?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Weren't a lot of these "festivals" completely illegal events where underground dj would break Into warehouse or set themselves up in a farmer's field and cause thousands of dollars of damage?

They were very destructive, and left local residents terrified as thousands of drunken or drugged up teens would pull up and start partying out of nowhere.

The english rave scene was infamous for these flash mob events in the early 1990s, they weren't woodstock. Or even close to it. No restrooms, no security, and no attempt to stop open drug dealing.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Weren't a lot of these "festivals" completely illegal events where underground dj would break Into warehouse or set themselves up in a farmer's field and cause thousands of dollars of damage?

They were very destructive, and left local residents terrified as thousands of drunken or drugged up teens would pull up and start partying out of nowhere.

The english rave scene was infamous for these flash mob events in the early 1990s, they weren't woodstock. Or even close to it. No restrooms, no security, and no attempt to stop open drug dealing.

You're over reacting, it really wasn't that bad.

The warehouses were almost always derelict and miles away from "terrified" citizens.

People on acid and ecstasy were little to no threat to anyone but themselves.

You want to focus on terrifying British scenes then look at football fanaticism. Far more dangerous than a few gurning pill heads by far.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm a member of a fairly large psychedelic community in the U.S. and we often get infiltrators trying to source illegal substances and such. The Gestapo stand out like a sore thumb. They can try to stop the psychedelic renaissance but more and more people are waking up to their totalitarianism everyday.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
Many of these peaceful alternative scenes are just some weird dimensional Nazi experiment projects.

Give me the heebiejeebies.

Like Jonestown?

I just wish the OP had introduced his subject rather than just dive in without any context.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ummm...you can't get "spiked" with salvia...you have to smoke it...and not just smoke it but like big water pipe crack head hits hold it till you choke smoke it. And even then it doesn't even always work for everyone. If the government was going to spike you it would be with a substance that always works has no taste or smell and is easy to slip into anything. Also small doses are super helpful if you want it to have high rates of success. I think you should either put the drugs down or seek professional help finding the right drugs cause what you've said you experienced just isn't possible as well as comes off pretty delusional.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I can not speak freely, but its all bad news, if there is a "scene" or a "culture" going on, its already rotten to the bone.

Already controlled,monitored and influenced by evil forces.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

What in the world does this mean? Seriously, id be interested in hearing this story if i could make any sense of these sentence fragments. You should start a thread for this story.
edit on 20-12-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
The Gestapo stand out like a sore thumb.

The gestapo as in "Geheime Staatspolizei"? Do you live in nazi Germany?

*sigh* ...I cannot follow this thread.

I have never heard of a psychadelic community in the USA since i picked up hitchhiking rainbow kid on my way to Chicago. Must be pretty exclusive.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I would agree with you but i think there is more to it than that. Years back, south of des moines, there was a place in Bevington called bobs briar patch where you could camp out all night, do what you do, and watch jam bands and folk bands play next to a log cabin from a clearing next to the building. It was a pretty cool place but ultimately it was shut down. Not because uncle sugar wasnt getting their cut. Not by anything other than the crowd started getting much younger -- and this was not because i was getting older. Literally minors were tagging along with older friends and the authorities were not having it. You may still see sn occasional event there on jambase, but it will never be what it had started as ever again.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Don't know. I'll research it when I can.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
One time a farmer had a heart attack and died just from seeing the trucks in his field. I love farmers. They give me food.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Sorry. I live under canvas. Little time on interwebs.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
I could tell you the simple way it was done if I had time.

top topics

join