It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the New Horus (No, you've never seen this information before)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Try reading and comprehending next time.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Its written everywhere yet you can't point to a single verse?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I don't know how to embed them into the post itself. You have to click on them to see them. Im new here so if someone could explain that to me, I'd appreciate it.

No apology needed. Thats the prevailing thought, yes, but since the body is the temple, then it doesn't necessarily have to be a man made temple. A lot can happen in 5 years as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

Tom Horn has new book out OP you may already know this?

I absolutely appreciate the work you've done here. And if you
haven't already done so? You may want to see how his work ties
into what you have here. And think together you both nailed it.
edit on 20-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I don't know who that is.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You would do well to look him up brother.

edit on 20-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Mohammad Subuh Sumohadiwojo. who is the founder of the Subud Satanic cult opened his son so Satanic spirits could enter him.

Now go see who his son is. If you dare. Of you are a coward, ignore this.

PS Loretta Fuddy was Mohammeds right hand woman. SAhe lead his cult for him in a large portion of the US.

Loretta Fuddy. Ring a bell?

That's right, the same one who presented Baracks fake layered birth cert. I called it the day she did that, that she wouldn't live long. No loose ends....... That's right. She is dead.

Now go educate yourself, and get some meds for your Trump syndrome.
Have a pleasant evening

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Btw, Kek fullfilled a prophecy from Revelation.

Revelation 16
13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs coming out of the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.

And he's back, in China, the land of the DRAGON emperor.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You know nothing about me yet call me a coward? Stop projecting so hard bro.

I know all about this and yes, I've seen the video of the plane crash and found it highly suspect. Do I think it could be Obama? I initially thought Trump would get assassinated and Obama would take over if that answers your question. Now let me ask you one. What is your take on the Bible? 100% word of God, man made fiction or somewhere inbetween? This is relevant so please answer the question.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Your link just sent me to an empty google search. I'd like to check it out if you can fix that.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Here you go OP

Sorry about that my bad.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Alright you earned your flag by mentioning the kek
Prophecy. I knew I needed to bookmark this one. Please, do share more divergent thoughts....you have my attention.

🍿🥂

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Here's something directly related to the topic of the post.. Make of it what you will.

This is comparing the Antichrist character from the Left Behind books to Trump

This warning seems relevant.

Trump is Hermes/Mercury aka Lucifer. This explains what I mean by that. And yes, a person can inhabit more than one "god" since these gods are just archetypes of the human psyche.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Ah yes Ive heard about this. Something odd I discovered a while ago might interest you.

This is a picture of a tombstone someone put in Central Park of Trump on Easter 2016.

Look what happens when you mirror 3 different pictures of it.

That picture of Apophis is based on a fractal design that I've discovered is the pattern of all creation.

edit on 20-12-2019 by Oblique9043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Well I'm sure to have a nightmare tonight. I'll look in here tomorrow.

SnF

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Hmm. Seeing as how both Ra and Horus have bird forms, it could be likely that Ra is the correct god here. Although he is typically represented with just the Sun disk and Trumps building makes the double crown like Horus's. Interesting you bring up Apocalypse too. In case anyone didn't know, Lex Luthor (Luxor?) is based on Trump and in BVS, he resurrects Doomsday which causes Superman (aka America) to die. In the Marvel world, Mr Sinister resurrects Apocalypse due to a strange Egyptian cult (Kek?). Mr Sinister is obsessed with perfect genetics.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Wow Nice to see an open minded Trump supporter. You're a rare breed my friend. And just so everyone knows, NO ONE loved the # Trump was saying during the initial debates more than me. It was AMAZING and I can still watch it to this day and love every second of the raw truth he was spitting about our system and politicians BUT, I never let my guard down and was always looking for holes in his game as to why he would go after so many people. Trump is a malignant narcissist and he only does things for his own personal gain. There is no getting around that and once he started making ridiculous promises I started to see the con for what it was and this was before he even won the primaries. Trumps pathology is inherently self destructive (hence the phrase "the man doomed to destruction"). He needs chaos and excitement in his life as well as attention. They like to subconsciously put themselves in bad situations so they can pull a Houdini and amaze themselves at how well they escaped it. But we all know what eventually happened to Houdini. Also, Trump is a psychological projection machine to the point you can predict his presidency by his tweets about Obama. Which make some of them scary.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Don't let the orange-fan-mad crew dissuade you. Despite being new, this is a classic old-school ATS post. Classic conspiracy that seeks to connect all the dots and isn't just another 'screw the dims' post. Whether I agree with your post or not, nice effort.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Thank you. I think anyone subscribing to the us vs them paradigm in politics is sorely misguided.

I never let the pro Trump team dissuade me. I can never lose arguing with Trump supporters because you can't lose against someone who doesn't have the truth on their side. Having been raised by a current Trump supporter, I know their psychology inside and out. I could write a book about it and in fact, I have written several pieces about it and how to call out their debate tactics. Although ultimately I've found its a complete waste of time because they never concede losing on ANY point whatsoever and they end up rage quitting the conversation convinced that I'm the crazy one.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Mentioning both the Left Behind series (of which the entire collection is sitting getting dust in my garage) and the trickster archetype, (of which I have studied and suggested of Trump several times) and then playing the genetic obsession video to boot, (Yep... genetics and the genius gene Trump is on about fascinates me too) I’m convinced you’ve put in your work and research.

It IS old skool ATS as a couple of others mentioned, and though I, too, somewhat reluctantly became a MAGA enthusiast, there’s a lot that catches my attention, much of which you touched on in here.

I am satisfied with where we ended up in contrast to where I feel we were going with her highness Clinton, which I hope you make mention of eventually what you believe her role, and the “deep state” as a whole, the elite sponsored trafficking system being revealed, and what kind of “roles” are being played on that front. Maybe if you haven’t thought about it yet, I’ve sparked an idea. 😉

What must it be like to be the person who was so appalling that the nation embraced the antichrist in lieu of them? I shudder. Sorry, I make bad jokes with dark humor sometimes.

I always call this the scenic route. Seems many have that spacey feeling at times that we did jump to some sort of parallel reality where things turned upside down and inside out.... but only a few seem to have eyes to see.

Thanks for sharing what you see through your eyes!

The best theories are those that challenge our presuppositions! and Merry Christmas!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join