It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Christmas Grinch.... Pelosi style.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yeah, I thought I'd save a particular mod the trouble this time and just post this here.

Yaaaaay democratic Impeachment... Pelosi is the grinch. It all seems to work out in the end.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hilarious and disturbing at the same time.....

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Hilarious and disturbing at the same time.....

Hehe, some of their stuff is a bit hit and miss, but other times, it hits the nail right on the head.

My Mark Dice video about the failed impeachment was moved from the 2020 election forum to the jokes, pun and pranks forums. I still have not yet received a reason as to why. It was neither a joke, a pun nor a prank. The comedic value came from the democrats own words, as they ate them themselves.

Alas, who can tell the minds of those who remain silent even with "if you have any queries, please reply to this u2u." messages...

So best I though, to cut out the middle woman and go straight for the funny farm. I mean, this one fits the bill anyway

If you peruse their channel, you'll find some really obnoxious gems.. I LOVE them..

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Good thing I had finished up my covefee......ROTFLMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Crude but I did like it.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: gallop

Crude but I did like it.

She either has Schiff as the dog, or Ilhan.. I prefer Ilhan, her barking voice is so hilarious.

new topics

top topics

join