It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Congress demands Barr and Durham resign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Jonjonj

Here's an example to answer your question. Look at Maxine Waters. " Impeach 45! Impeach 45! Impeach 45!"--- That's practically all she knows how to say. She is one of the most corrupt politicians in D.C.

She has been brought up on ethics violations and corruption allegations many many times throughout her career, one of those involving a banking issue. Yet, here she is, chair of the House Financial Services Committee.

Let that sink in.

Nancy is no dummy. I think she may have some other issues such as toxic pathological anger toward President Trump, and perhaps some age-related cognitive malfunctions, but she is a slick malicious operator.

She makes sure the lowest IQ people are put in these powerful committee positions because she can manipulate them and intimidate them. Just listening to some of them during hearings and the impeachment vote should tell you all you need to know.

It gets worse: Alcee Hastings was actually impeached & removed from his position as a federal judge -- with wide bipartisan support -- because he took bribes. He then got elected to Congress, and he was the guy who wrote the rules for the impeachment inquiry.

You literally cannot make this stuff up.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Barr responded, saying he will resign when Guam capsizes.

Image of the letter. Direct and to the point.
media.8kun.top...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh that is funny!

P.S. is that real?

edit on 20-12-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

She makes sure the lowest IQ people are put in these powerful committee positions because she can manipulate them and intimidate them. Just listening to some of them during hearings and the impeachment vote should tell you all you need to know.

I agree with you except for the above. I don't believe she's manipulating anyone anymore.

She is being manipulated and browbeaten by Schumer, Schiff, the NEW left and the wacky wizard behind the curtain.

She hasn't the strength now. This is as much a coup on regular Dems as it is on the President.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: queenofswords

I agree with you except for the above. I don't believe she's manipulating anyone anymore.

She is being manipulated and browbeaten by Schumer, Schiff, the NEW left and the wacky wizard behind the curtain.

She hasn't the strength now. This is as much a coup on regular Dems as it is on the President.

I agree. As scary as it sounds, AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and their crew are in charge of the Democratic Party now. Pelosi and Nadler are little more than legacy figures who haven't retired or croaked yet.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
And AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and their crew = Soros

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
so between this and what pelosi is up to i find it highly odd they are doing exactly what they accuse trump of

1/ they accused trump of interfearing in muller investigation by firing comey so the dems now magically want the two guys investigating them to step down?

2/ pelosi in her infinite wisdom does not want to pass the articles of impeachment on to the senate as outlined in the US constitution unless the senate agress to her terms, is that not quid pro quo? and or extortion bribery?

3 in doing this she is obstructing congress (the senate in this case) and not performing her lawful duties as speaker of the house

i think she is doing this so she can get the sound byte out to uneducated americans that when the senate and trump complain about it she can get her little pelosi smirk and say " well see it was ok when he did it!" with the main difference is that in her case shes directly violating the us constitution on how impeachment should be handled

but as orange man is orange and therefor bad shes hoping most dems just want him gone enough to look at this in a much more negative light then it actually is

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
... and Barr responds, amazing!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Barr was very good friends with Epstein, so many people around trump are connected to him, even trumps wife was introduced to him by Jeffery.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yah some of those signatories have such a high reputation ....

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
End the investigation into the Bidens, end the investigation into the deepstate

Interesting I guess the swamp will try to take the world down with it

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
Barr was very good friends with Epstein, so many people around trump are connected to him, even trumps wife was introduced to him by Jeffery.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My word that made me laugh like a little girl
edit on 21-12-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
... and Barr responds, amazing!

Play silly games

Win stupid prizes

I guess lol

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Agit8dChop

despite not being a merkin - i still recognise 3 of the names - as batcrap crazy idiots

mr johnson thinks guam [ yup the island ] is " in danger of tipping over "

how do these cretins get elected ?

They have dead Republicans voting Democrat. Cheating is how they get elected.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Better question:
Why do the two signatures look different?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Why did Sheila Jackson Lee sign it twice?

It looks like she first used a pen that was running out of ink, then she got another one that worked and signed over the first one in an attempt to make it better. I did something like that just yesterday.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I see the signatures, and I immediately discount everything in the letter as pointless diatribe.

All I see is a bunch of Dems attempting to obstruct justice.

Bottom line is the Dems don't want anyone to defend Trump. They want him to just roll over and take whatever they want to do to him.

Sorry, not happening.
edit on 22-12-2019 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Wow....you do not want such a letter on your doorstep. Maybe its a good thing Barr will find an other job and be more useful to the public flipping burgers. The new AG will hopefully make some progress with the Epstein case and rail those mighty rich and powerful peadophiles in.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Durham is going DEEP! Apparently he is onto Brennan and some of his associates. Pandora's box has been opened and the criminals don't realize they can't put it all back in the box.

He's also working with Admiral Rogers and maybe even has Joseph Mifsud giving him evidence.
The Democrats are absolutely sh*tting themselves over the origins and behaviours during the Russian investigation and the current Ukraine investigation.
edit on 22/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I've been thinking the same thing (coincidentally, I'm also from MI lol)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join