It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Congress demands Barr and Durham resign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So during the Mueller fiasco, I remember multiple times the Democrats on TV blasting Trump because he was trying to ''end Mueller's investigation"
False claims that Trump was directing people to fire Mueller and Trump wasnt allowing Mueller to finish.

Which was all total bullplop!

Now, Durham is investigating and Barr is assisting.

The Democrats have sent a letter officially from ''congress'' demanding Barr and Durham immediately resign and stop their investigation.

How is this not obstruction?

Demanding an investigator and the AG resign and immediately stop their investigation into crimes that could catch multiple Democratic staffers doesn't seem like the smart thing to do. Especially when the AG determined there was massive failures in honesty with the FISA Warrants (keeping in mind the AG said he found no ''evidence'' of bias) and also keeping in mind the IG is bound to only investigate internal staff. Durham has already said he's found meat on the bones for criminal aspects and he's looking at wider, private entities. Ergo, it sounds like Durhams found much more than Mueller ever did - thus there's substance to the investigations. Also, Biden!

Have they not realized yet that every step like this will be presented as evidence?
edit on 19/12/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Will be extremely interesting to see where this goes? They can't shut it down? can they? but the eye test certainly means they don't want anybody sniffing around. Wonder why lol.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

“ When Injustice becomes Law, Resistance becomes Duty ."

Thomas Jefferson

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Durham is going DEEP! Apparently he is onto Brennan and some of his associates. Pandora's box has been opened and the criminals don't realize they can't put it all back in the box.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sounds like something Quid Pro Joe would do.

On a serious note, these people need replaced, removed, censored,deleted.

We still (barely) can control them with the ballot box.

I don't think they understand the fine line they are walking right now...

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

LOL.
They demand?
They can go F themselves and Barr should stick a microscope up the asses of the 6 assholes that signed that “Demand” to see what shady sh!t he can find.
How much more Leftist nonsense do we have to endure before something snaps?
edit on 19-12-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
As for Brennan and Durhams request for all emails and phone records

1) i doubt they kept anything showing their illegal activities
2) the CIA director probably has a vast array of ''national security'' measures to stop that

but still, it must be making people nervous, because democrats have officially recorded themselves demanding they stop investigating... not good when Democrats are the key suspects at this point!

edit on 19/12/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

As for Brennan and Durhams request for all emails and phone records 1) i doubt they kept anything showing their illegal activities 2) the CIA director probably has a vast array of ''national security'' measures to stop that

Fist off, they’ve proven they’re not that smart and second, they never thought they’d get caught - Hillary was supposed to win.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Why did Sheila Jackson Lee sign it twice?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Really?

Before I just jumped in with assumptions, I'd like to verify if this letter is legitimate and if so, why is it not all over the press?

It could genuinely be, but we have seen all sorts of photo-shopped garbage before from Republican Party supportive sources.

It would be fairly gullible to believe such a propagandist piece without doing due diligence.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Really?

Before I just jumped in with assumptions, I'd like to verify if this letter is legitimate and if so, why is it not all over the press?

It could genuinely be, but we have seen all sorts of photo-shopped garbage before from Republican Party supportive sources.

It would be fairly gullible to believe such a propagandist piece without doing due diligence.

I guess he doesnt care about Guam tipping over any more.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Talib already has legal problems with campaign money for personal use , maybe there is more .

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This just confirms they are scared of what he will find.

Good to know, I want them to squirm.
edit on 19-12-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
As for Brennan and Durhams request for all emails and phone records

1) i doubt they kept anything showing their illegal activities
2) the CIA director probably has a vast array of ''national security'' measures to stop that

but still, it must be making people nervous, because democrats have officially recorded themselves demanding they stop investigating... not good when Democrats are the key suspects at this point!

I don’t, remember they were rigging it for Hillary they were sure she would win, no need to take precautions when you are sure she would have your back.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Isn't that obstruction of justice with a signed confession?

After the dems switched from "fire Comey" to "OMG he fired Comey, that's obstruction" Trump shouldn't even consider any staffing demands.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That would be real obstruction of Justice by some in the Democratic party. People who might be under investigation trying to get rid of the investigator. If our Justice department does do something, it is time to clean the swamp in the justice department. The Democrats think they can do anything they want but Trump and the Republican party can not. Tit for Tat. Talk about a bunch of bullies trying to force their way on Republicans and the court system.

Can the American people charge these people with obstruction of Justice? I would sign a petition.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
These are some of the people that built a gallows to hang President Trump from. Little do they know, he will be watching them hang from that gallows they built for him

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

No more pay to play.
I guess their current tit for tat failed.
Now they are desperate to hide
their own corruption.
That is how my cynical realist
eyes read this document.

Thanks for sharing that,
S&F Good Work

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The conspiracy theorist in me is thinking there is some heavy-duty stuff flying around behind the scenes in D.C. Did some get hit with subpoenas? Or is it just CYA...Facilitating this need for this letter.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wow.

They are freaking out.
This looks like the last frenzied thrashing of a cornered rat.
I think everyone needs to keep a close eye on these people. This is very dangerous.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join