It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An emerging duality. A classic case of need meeting an unsolicited solution.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2019 by charlyv because: try again

I am always tuned in to "supply meeting demand", especially when it is not planned.
This type of synergy is like a duality, in that they are items not related that find each other to perform a very fundimental solution.

I recently adopted a dog directly from Puerto Rico, that was orphaned as the result of Hurricane Maria in 2017. His family was lost and he was found on a beach and rehabilitated through various fosters and a hospital there. (I do not want to mention the agency I used, but if you want it you can PM me for it.) These people are responsible for this dog being alive today and they are par excellance.

So I want to tell you about Alexa. He (Adam, the dog) knows Spanish, so when I want to tell him to do something , I just ask Alexa “What is xxxxxxx in Spanish.” And then I tell him that and he does it. What a tool that is.

What is really funny is that sometimes he is near Alexa when I ask for a translation, and HE does it as soon as she says it.

This pairing of need .vs. solution is astounding and actually redefines itself as a solution for those who adopt dogs in other countries.

These are true dualities... an evolution of technology tackling basic needs that makes them inseparable.

I just wanted to point that out, because we are so caught up with AI today, that we fail to appreciate the tools we have, even though they are mimics.

edit on 19-12-2019 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

edit on 19-12-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

edit on 19-12-2019 by charlyv because: Sorry, network glitch in the middle of an OP... disgusting...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Trouble with ATS momentarily.. Give me a minute or 2

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Sits and waits patiently.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Fixed. Thanks and sorry....

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link