It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Leaves Volcano On Live Cam, Dec 16, 2019

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Someone was watching the Popocatepetl volcano live cam on 12/16 and filmed a cigar shaped UFO that appeared from the side of the volcano.

There have been many documented sightings of strange lights coming from and appearing around the Popocatepetl Volcano in Mexico. A few UFO investigators believe that there's a link between UFO sightings and volcanoes. Some say that it's because aliens have chosen to build their outposts under the earth's surface, in order to observe our culture.

Then, there are hollow earth conspiracy theorists, who believe that UFOs are from an advanced civilization that arose on earth long ago and built underground/underwater cities on Earth.

Subterranean bases, according to Conspiracy Theorists, can be found around the world with major active outposts all across the United States, Australia, Antarctica and South America. These bases are connected to each other via a series of channels which connect one base to another. There are even assertions that one of these tunnels leads to an active base beneath the Vatican which has been exerting control over western civilization for centuries.

Native American tribes across the country are the most vocal when it comes to this topic. The Jicarilla Apache (whose headquarters is in Dulce), the Navaho and Hopi Indians have long-standing traditions of man's creation and emergence from beneath the surface of the earth.

www.ancient-origins.net...

All I know, is that there are many "theories," but no direct evidence proving any of them.

The video shown below is certainly mysterious, but it's certainly not "proof" of anything, other than it being an unexplained lighted object. It could be terrestrial in nature, or a fake. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Shooting star from the sky behind the volcano?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
That was popular some years ago. People would claim to see UFOs flying around volcanoes.

Wasn't then that debunked, as military helicopters simply investigating the area?

Edit:

Did you know that during eruptions, stuff comes out of the volcano? You video only seem to show just that.

edit on 19-12-2019 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

OK then show us some shooting stars that are like cigars. Any shooting star I have seen has a pointed tail.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

that was my first thought and then the footage just played in reverse

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

that was my first thought and then the footage just played in reverse

The clock in the top right suggeests not. Also not sure a meteor fits the time scale.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

OK then show us some shooting stars that are like cigars. Any shooting star I have seen has a pointed tail.

I concur. That’s not a shooting star. Not a long enough tail. And the object appears to maintain its shape throughout the video.

Nice find Shawman.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well whatever it is it seems to be a regular occurance. Here is a video of the same place (Same you tube channel) on various dates and times.

If the video doesn't embed, try here.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

Wow, that volcano has a lot going on. You’d think with so many sightings around it, they’d get a camera with better resolution.... 🤦‍♂️

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Now stop being logical! But yeah, the night vision cam is a bit fuzzy. The day shot was a bit better but too far away to see anything really.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

Now stop being logical! But yeah, the night vision cam is a bit fuzzy. The day shot was a bit better but too far away to see anything really.

LOL, yeah they still have time to install that hi res camera. But will they do it?

I can see the headline now: “Mexican Authorities claim they have proof of UFO’s — but they won’t install a high res camera to prove it”

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

But then the same you tube poster likes their UFO's. They have an eye for spotting them!

The 'Other UFO

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

Is that real? Cuz it looks EXACTLY like the Gimbal UFO footage released in 2017.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't know I got all excited because I saw a thread that didn't have 'impeachment' in the title.

It was on the same you tube channel.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

I don't know I got all excited because I saw a thread that didn't have 'impeachment' in the title.

It was on the same you tube channel.

Tell me about it. It must be the new cool thing. Let’s have every ATS member write a thread on their thoughts on the impeachment... Shoot me now!!! I thought it was bad before the impeachment happened.

Great video, just for the simple fact it looks so similar to the Gimbal. Hers the Gimbal footage again. Skip to 1:20.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

In photography, if you have a slightly long exposure of a plane, or even a star, you can get a tic-tac shape.
The reason is, the white lights on a plane are on all of the time, the blinking red lights on a plane, are not.
A fast exposure will only show a round dot of both, but lengthen the exposure and you will start to see the white light becoming more oblong, the red lights will be dotted.
(Any color of light can be this way, the image I placed in a link below is the opposite of this, but the same still applies)

So, while I am not saying that the light in your picture in the OP is a plane, it can be 'anything' that is a non-blinking light.
It could be something fiery coming from the volcano, it could be a lot of things.
It is not an airplane, it is not a shooting star, but we can't say for certain what it is.

What can be said though is this doesn't make it anything paranormal just because we see it in this picture.

Always remember that anytime that a camera shoots an image at night, the exposure has to be longer, otherwise all you will see is a black image. If you leave the camera's exposures really long, you can get what is called, "star trails", this is actually the beginning of what 'most' would call a star trail appearance, although there's not enough evidence to canfirm that it is actually a star at all.
If it was a star, the other stars would also be long trails.

Here's an example of a plane at night that was taken with a longer exposure.
Remember, I am not saying that the OP's picture is a plane this is only to demonstrate what a longer exposure looks like.

steemitimages.com...

I have never been able to embed a picture, so it has to be a link, sorry.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yeah, I googled it again after you mentioned it, but I doubt it. Probably just a big baloon or something.

We are in danger of thread drift. We're supposed to be discussing the volcano and THAT UFO.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Thanks for your input its much appreciated, not sure if it could be something like lava or a fire ball coming from the volcano as the trajectory looks like a straight line. My opinion is that it is either a UFO, or it's CGI. UFO not being aliens or secret human tech but another naturally unknown phenomenon btw like ball lightning or elemental energies , don't know anything about finding out if it was a CGI fake. And the elemenal idea is far out but I'm biased because I would like that to be true, or djinn, salamander etc..

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have seen one of the big "cigar" craft up close and personal.
They do exist.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
I would also like it to be something that is cool like a tic-tac, or anything, I miss the days that I lived for that.

Personally, I can't prove one way or another what that thing is, I was only saying what I know about how photography affects lights, etc.
It's definitely a U.F.O., because we can't identify it.
Maybe someday we'll find out more, I know that I have seen quite a few 'things' that appear to come out of volcanoes, but how real the footage was, I sure don't know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join