It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Senate Impeachment Trial Until Chuck Schumer Gives Nancy Pelosi the Green Light.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

While I doubt it, the President and the Senate could convene a "Preliminary Hearing in the Senate", suspend Habeus Corpus, like Lincoln did, and start dragging all of these Copperhead Democrats in front of a Senate Tribunal, maybe with an associate Justice of the Supreme Court Presiding, and ferret out Perjurers, those who suborned perjury, and even better, witness tampering, like with Adam Shiff, tampering with that former Ukrainian ambassador's testimony, by reading Trump's tweet, to her, after she had been sworn in, on the witness stand. That has to be worse than someone sending an e-mail, about both parties keeping their stories straight. She even remarked that the President's tweet frightened her, while she was giving her sworn testimony. Without Habeus Corpus rights, Cong. Adam S. would then depart directly to Leavenworth, to serve out a four or five year witness tampering sentence. Even better, all those Dems on his committee, who went right along with his subornation of Perjuries, including Col. Vindmans, "Opinions" about John Solomon's reportage on the Ukraine money laundering trails, could tag along in the next passenger rail carriage, to those two Kansas Institutions, for mail and female inmates, respectively.

Now, irregardless of Nancy Pelosi transmitting the actual Impeachment articles to the Senate, the House's conspiracy to present them with doctored and Perjured Testimonies, should be enough to act on, by POTUS, and the Senate. Low Justice on the totem pole is Brett Cavenaugh, if the Chief Justice wants to stay out of the fray, until the time of his appointed task of presiding over the actual Impeachment trial in the Senate. Trump, or someone close to him, has been pretty quick to see what I have seen, and Trump has been acting on many of these ideas, so at least I think that the door is slightly open for a general "house cleaning".

<< 3  4  5   >>

join