It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Should Interview that Italian Reporter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think its all very shady, her part and the patrol's part. She used to write for some leftist-communist radical newspaper from the old days. She'd probably be interested in lots of what goes on here. I think there is some bunkum going on in the situation, but even I'd read an interview with her for this board.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I think its all very shady, her part and the patrol's part. She used to write for some leftist-communist radical newspaper from the old days.

Used to write for some communist radical paper???????

Reports stated she was still writting for them.

Sgrena, who writes anti-American columns for the Italian Communist publication Il Manifesto.

www.theconservativevoice.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
She's hardly an unbiased source, chances are she didn't have a clue what was happening but now can see the political milage in blaming America for the accident.

Do we need to feed the propaganda machine?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
well, come on man, david icke was interviewed here.

It might draw unwanted drama tho. But it is firmly in the conspiracy realm, and seems to be something thats doable.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Major Bob Bivalaqua, USA (Ret.), a terror expert and Fox News contributor who has been to Iraq a number of times since the war started, went so far as to say that she was in cahoots with her captors. "Major Bob" is not one to be flippant.

If she is interviewed, it should be hardball.

[edit on 05/3/9 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
If she is interviewed, it should be hardball.

Please note: Its rare I see eye to eye with Grady, but in this case, no punches should be pulled. Ive seen her "reporting" and its a combination of Rense and national enq at best.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
There is NO reason to fuel this. I don't think we need to be part of any type of "Propaganda Machine".

*WoW, I did not read Nettys response, but the Machine does seem to be rolling

[edit on 9-3-2005 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
With Grady and FredT, we can argue about if the interview should or shouldn't happen. But that won't make any difference, I'm willing to bet more ATSers will be for this thing than against.

Propaganda, or not, this fits the site. Besides with the intelligent talent available within this community, she would not stand a chance. In my opinion, this site holds some of the most legendary "debaters" the world over, literally.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This is a narrow topic, and we already know her position: U.S. troops were under order to murder her.
(to make it simple)

Nothing would be gained by interviewing her, and anyway I doubt she'd do it as there are probably more high profile and lucrative venues for her to spew her tripe.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
We would also need to interview the Italian agent that corroborated some of her claims such as the speed of the car and the fact that they shot as soon as they shone the light on them.

He probably could not make his identity known but maybe it could be done by submitting a list of questions to the Italian embassy who could forward it to him.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well, we're not talking about conducting an investigation; it'd be great to interview the people inher car, the people who were shooting at her, and even their commanders, and any other witnesses. But thats not at all likely.

It had just occured to me when I made the opening post that she isn't really anyone 'special', she seems 'accessible' to ATS, and I suspect a quick review of the site would make it clear to her that its a conspiracy site that would probably be supportive of her. So it seems 'likely', in my distant and unknowning position, that she might actually agree to do it.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think it would be an interesting read...especially if she has good evidence of the attempt at her life.

Getting into the sights of washington and barely escaping ambush is reason enough...but if the Military was acting on specific 'shoot-to-kill' orders, then there's more to this than meets the eye.
If Major Bob says she's in cahoots, I'd like to know all about that too...

---juicy!

Grist for the ATS mill...I agree with advisor and nygdan.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well I don't understand how we can have David Icke, John Lear and Billy Meier's "handler", yet this we should shy from - if it were possible.

If anything, she was a hostage. That might be interesting to hear about too.

top topics

join