It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi All...

I have been thinking about what david Icke talked about in "The Children of the Matrix"

Especially the part about The oneness and the World Global Consciousness...

Now I am sure that the recently there has been a lot of people thinking about the date 2012 and also the numbers 11:11....

Now it seems very odd to me that the Olympics also fall in the year of 2012...

It all seems a little too convenient that there are now loads of official press about the date 2012....

Could the Olympic bid it's self be a front to something much much more impressive???

I have started to watch what is going on in India.... there are some very interesting stories flying around.... a lot of which are absolute rubbish, however some are very plausible.

I feel that the Olympics may in fact be a ceremony of some home coming perhaps?? Or a ritual that brings about someone..... Maybe???

But whatever is to come will come..

Anyone else notice any thing strange in their Olympic bid????

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Neon Haze]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
hhmmm.. thats kind of weird, but i honestly dont think anything will happen i think its gunna be just like another Y2K thing, nothing will happen, and if the world does end, ill give everyone here a dollar or a pound, i promise, lol.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yes, I noticed this. Also, notice that P. Bush's 10-year war plan extends to this date. *Twilight zone music*

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Could you be more specific about what you mean by the Olympic "bid"?

The short list is Paris, New York, Moscow, London and Madrid and the decision is announced in Singapore on 6 July. India's two bids were cancelled in Fenruary last year.

What's the rub?

2012 is just another year. If the Mayans were around, they would just buy a new calendar like the rest of us!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Could you be more specific about what you mean by the Olympic "bid"?

The short list is Paris, New York, Moscow, London and Madrid and the decision is announced in Singapore on 6 July. India's two bids were cancelled in February last year.

What's the rub?

2012 is just another year. If the Mayans were around, they would just buy a new calendar like the rest of us!

What I am suggesting is that the Olympics in 2012 seems like a perfect cover-up for something else.... When the decision is made there will be a lot of development going on and alot of money moving around.... It would be the perfect place to hid some other purpose....

In David Icke's book "The Children of the Matrix" David talks about a one world consciousness... And I wonder if the 2012 Olympics is being used to divert peoples thoughts....

For example if there were no Olympics in 2012 then people would start to wonder why they are thinking about the year 2012 and do their own research and draw their own conclusions.... So THEY (Who ever THEY are?) give you the illusion that you are thinking of the Olympics.....

Do you get me? Am I making any sense to anyone?

Neon...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Have you seen this related thread? 2012 Summer Olympics in New York. It is starting to look like the Olympics could be in New York in 2012. Is it a coincidence that the UN headquarters is also in New York? Maybe so. Also as an interesting tie-in you might want to read the Conversation with a cab driver thread in RATS if you have access. Makes for an interesting theory.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Have you seen this related thread? 2012 Summer Olympics in New York. It is starting to look like the Olympics could be in New York in 2012. Is it a coincidence that the UN headquarters is also in New York? Maybe so. Also as an interesting tie-in you might want to read the Conversation with a cab driver thread in RATS if you have access. Makes for an interesting theory.

Thanks for this info... How do I gain access to RATS?

All the best,

Neon.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It will cost you 3000 ATS points in the ATS store. You gain points by contributing to and starting threads. (*Point breakdown)

*ATSNN submissions get 500 points when approved

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It will cost you 3000 ATS points in the ATS store. You gain points by contributing to and starting threads. (*Point breakdown)

*ATSNN submissions get 500 points when approved

I have been to the ATS store and there seems to be no RATS there to buy...

Any advice?

neon.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's the button labeled "Secret" beside the text "Secret forum access & 1 month". And it's 5000 pts. (I forgot what the initial cost was)

Don't expect any mind-blowing concepts, but there is some good stuff in there if you look around. Like I said the "Conversations with a Cab Driver" thread was my favorite.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The wierdest part is how they need to build JETS stadium in order to get the Olympics in 2012.

JETS Stadium.

Anyone else think it's strange to name a stadium in nyc "JETS" Stadium?

Even stranger after 9/11.

Maybe they should call the new Freedom Tower, Jets Tower.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It's probably just called the Jets stadium from the NFL team that resides in New York. They'll probably use the stadium after the Olympics instead of their current one. Don't the 49'ers use the old Olympic stadium right now?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by njspeed
The wierdest part is how they need to build JETS stadium in order to get the Olympics in 2012.

JETS Stadium.

Anyone else think it's strange to name a stadium in nyc "JETS" Stadium?

Even stranger after 9/11.

Maybe they should call the new Freedom Tower, Jets Tower.

Hmmm Interesting.....

I just had a really amasing thought.....

Perhaps what is happening is that THEY (The Mysterious THEM) are actually building an ARC.... a Space traveling ARC and plan to espcape the Event in 2012...

Weird huh??

Neon....

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Jets Stadium? New York jets? That gives me a Idea.

Maybe on 2012 we get some (Yankees) in their new (Knickerbockers) and head down to Brooklyn and get some (Nets) to catch any supicious idividuals in the (Metropolitian) area of N.Y.C.

But maybe whom we are suppose to catch are really the Nephilins the (Giants) that are coming from the heavens to destroy the (Liberty) of Humanity?

We may need to arrange a special unit of (Rangers) to help the (Islanders) of the New York Bouroghs

Note: For those not into sports I used all the New York sport teams in that message.

A Very Symbolic Thought!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Sorry, not New York.

London.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
David ickes full of crapola

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
David ickes full of crapola

He never said anything about New York hosting the Olympics though

Just a FYI

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's odd that the Olympics are taking place in 2012?

The Olympics take place every other year now. The chance of the Olympics coinciding with any given year is the same as a coin flip.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
It's odd that the Olympics are taking place in 2012?

The Olympics take place every other year now. The chance of the Olympics coinciding with any given year is the same as a coin flip.

Wrong.

A coin has only two sides. It doesn't have 4 sides.

The Olympics take place every four years. For each 4 years, only one has Olympic games. Example: 2010 (no), 2011 (no), 2012 (yes), 2013 (no).

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
One of the prophets, it was either Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce, predicted that there would be "20,000 deaths in the summer of 2012 in London" right before the end times.

This, of course, was right after The Pope is supposed to be assassinated in May 2012.

It has just broken on the news wire that the Pope's butler has been involved in a big scandal, maybe not the pope being "assassinated" but "replaced" ? Let's wait and see what happens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join