It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2019 Jussie Smollett Award

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi, and welcome to the 1st Annual Jussie Smollett Award Thread, in which you can nominate and vote for 2019's most

contemptible
loathsome
hateful
detestable
reprehensible
abhorrent
abominable
awful
heinous
beyond the pale
odious
execrable
repellent
repugnant
repulsive
revolting
disgusting
horrible
horrid
horrifying
obnoxious
nauseating
offensive
distasteful
beneath/below contempt
vile
base
low
mean
abject
shameful
degrading
ignominious
cheap
shabby
miserable
wretched
sorry
scurvy
infamous
villainous
ignoble
disreputable
discreditable
unworthy
unscrupulous
unprincipled
unsavory
dirty
filthy
dirty rotten
rotten
lowdown
no-good
beastly
lousy
caitiff

(www.lexico.com...)
...criminal of the year.

It's a horrible truth, but every day the world suffers crimes which are straight up evil, violent, or lacking in human feeling or quality. Sometimes, though, certain criminals stand out in their scumminess. So it was with Jussie Smollett, and so it is in the case of Former Jefferson County Sheriff's Deputy Janelle Gericke, 29, who is facing charges for burglarizing homes while the owners were attending funeral services of close loved ones (she gained the information by prowling through online obituaries).
Ugh. That is such a very vile thing to do, right when a person is suffering. Have any of you heard of people using obituaries to gain access to an empty home? Reading through comments from a different source than quoted below (Daily Mail-- it's so awful I don't source it but I still read the comments lol), I guess it's not entirely unheard of.

Authorities say 29-year-old Janelle Gericke had been employed by the sheriff's office since February 2016, and was assigned to the jail division.

The sheriff's office says during the early stages of the investigation, evidence was discovered Gericke may be involved in illegal conduct while off-duty. Officials say evidence showed Gericke may have attempted to gain access to a house without consent.

According to a criminal complaint, from February 2018 and June 2019, Gericke targeted homes to burglarize knowing no one was home. In most instances, investigators said the homeowners were attending funerals.

Authorities say if someone returned as Gericke was trying to burglarize the home, she would explain she was picking up stuff sold on Facebook and got the address mixed up.

Read more about my nominee here:
www.cbs58.com...

So, who's your nominee for most vile, low-down, despicable criminal of 2019? (Murderers and politicians don't count for this game, as they are on another level of evil). Feel free to cast your vote for the 2019 Jussie Smollett Award-- the post with the most stars wins the title!!

edit on 17-12-2019 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I would like to offer: Randy Prince Andrew and his girlfriend Ghislaine who trafficked young girls on private planes.

Andrew is a morally bankrupt, self-entitled, disgusting pervert and all of the words in your op. A really horrible man. His mommie, The Queen, still coddles and babies him as does his ex Fergie because he pays her bills.

I would have nominated Epstein but his overseers took care of him.

Can't write much because I'm out of my blood pressure medicine.
edit on 18-12-2019 by Floridadreamin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I vote for the little mentally disabled girl from Sweden. She is the definition of a useful idiot.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I vote for the little mentally disabled girl from Sweden. She is the definition of a useful idiot.

Yeah, perhaps she gets the most easily led celebrity award or second place in artful lying.

I think Randy Andy should get it.

P

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I will say Ed Buck with Adam Schiff right behind him, really right behind him

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
That guy who didn't kill himself.

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Jeffery Epstein is my choice.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin

Excellent nomination for lowest-down dirty criminal, thank you.

Clearly Epstein was among the most odious figures of the last several decades, along with all of his clientele.

join