It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMILE ADVISORY you are a Purchased Possession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yes, Scripture calls a person that.... at that one time they believe that Jesus did what He did for them......they are sealed with the Holy Spirit. How long will the seal last? I wonder.....nah, kidding....reading in the book it says for how long........

Cool huh! I posted before that the Bible is special. It has the answer to any problem...like for instance....if someone takes something of yours.....do not try to get it back. Idk, just reporting.....

So a believer accepts that he can not keep the law....and thereby is assured of going to Heaven.....no others have that assurance, ya know....not even water baptism is required now, with the Pauline mysteries....6 of them .....revealed not by man.....Paul states. Peter agrees and all the apostles had a meeting in Acts 13 or so.....no more water baptism, only Grace. As in the book of Peter. Its agreed Grace....

How long are we believers sealed by the Holy Spirit.....till the day of Redemption.....slam dunk from above
edit on 17-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 17-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
You need to quote Bible references on these things.
Try 1 Corinthians ch6 v20.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The book of Acts is a major transition book

Can't read the the first half only.....everyone needs to know this.......Acts, last half.....

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I have read some of you posts that make sense. But when you post one like this with all the ...... you just sound stupid.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Starr....read Acts though.....you know now.....not to stop halfway

Then Rom 16 25 and really 26 nails it.....saying the correct function of faith is at stake

I'm not really posting here....I'm trying to track every pip of that GBPJPY for the forum newbies

They're discovering day trading and could use hints and directions and insight

a reply to: cognizant420

new topics

top topics

join