It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein had a 6 Foot Tall Nude Painting of Ghislaine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The title isn’t really the meat to this story, IMO.

We have a new name mentioned in the article. Apparently, Epstein had pictures of John Travolta hanging at his New Mexico ranch.

Oh and, a lot of his employees believe he’s still alive...

Another source told the paper that some staff — who are reportedly still being paid by the dead man’s estate — refuse to believe the well-connected pedophile is dead. “Some employees think he’s still alive,” the source insisted. “It might be stupidity or Stockholm Syndrome or, like a real-life Bond villain, who could break out of federal jail and fake his own death.”

But if you want to talk about the nude painting of Ghislaine, apparently it was 6 x 6 feet. It was her nude, sitting in a chair, with her legs spread — showing everything. Of which she supposedly posed for. And it hung in the pool hall of the Zoro Ranch New Mexico home. Basically, for anyone to see if they visited the house.

Now I have to admit, does this throw a wrench in the chain of the hypothesis that Ghislaine was Epstein’s handler? If she was his handler, why would she pose for this pic and allow all to see?

nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Now I have to admit, does this throw a wrench in the chain of the hypothesis that Ghislaine was Epstein’s handler? If she was his handler, why would she pose for this pic and allow all to see?

She recruited underage girls for his criminal ring.

Her posing nude for a painting pales in comparison.

Handlers will do a lot to keep their op alive, public handlers would have a completely different expectation I'd imagine.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Article says there was a portrait of Travolta...in addition to Clinton and Maxwell.

Travolta is a pilot with his own jet at home....Might be interesting to have a look at HIS flight logs.

Makes one wonder if Epstein had connections with Scientology.
edit on 17-12-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
People think Elvis and Tupac are still alive.

Wouldn't put much stock in it.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Article says there was a portrait of Travolta...in addition to Clinton and Maxwell.

Travolta is a pilot with his own jet at home....Might be interesting to have a look at HIS flight logs.

Yes, and there has been a lot of debate on whether Epstein facilitated homosexual interactions, or not. Specifically in reference to Bill Clinton.

I’ve heard a lot of rumors through the years that Travolta is really gay, which there is nothing wrong with that. However, there is something wrong with being a pedo gay.

Maybe they were just rumors.

I find the Travolta bit to be very interesting. People like Bill can hide all they want. The Prince could have done the same, had he been smart enough. But alas, he’s a moron.

If we get more names from celebs, I think it would be harder for them to hide. They are in the public’s eye, and the success of their careers, is dependent on public opinion. So harder to hide from the truth. Someone needs to interview Travolta.
edit on 17-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I call BS on this. The only thing that can change my mind is a picture of said portrait. EEErrrr, so I can decide for myself.

link   

Also rumors Travolta is a cross-dresser...curious when considering his portrait shared Epstein wall space with Bill Clinton in a blue dress.

link   
a reply to: neo96

People think Elvis and Tupac are still alive.

And Juice WRLD

On-topic, where is Ghislaine? In Hiding somewhere safe (and rich)?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Clinton 'painting' looks photoshopped to me.

As to the rest.

She was able to snap a picture of the painting, which was posted online Wednesday.

nypost.com...

As much as I hate Bill.

He can't be a cross dresser and a rapist at the same time.

Epstein can't be gay and a rapist at the same time either.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

He probably didn’t pose for it. That’s why it looks photoshopped. That doesn’t mean the painting didn’t have symbolic reference for Epstein.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

As to the rest.

She was able to snap a picture of the painting, which was posted online Wednesday.

nypost.com...

As much as I hate Bill.

Clinton’s Former Lover: “Bill Dressed in My Nightie and Snorted Cocaine Off my Table”

thefreethoughtproject.com... aine-table/
edit on 17-12-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't fault Bill for snorting snip considering who he was married to.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

He probably didn’t pose for it. That’s why it looks photoshopped. That doesn’t mean the painting didn’t have symbolic reference for Epstein.

Just like Clinton in the Monica dress, or my favorite....

*I never did see solid evidence Epstein had this, just some murky stories... But it was done by the same artist who did his Clinton piece*

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

As to the rest.

nypost.com...

As much as I hate Bill.

Epstein can't be gay and a rapist at the same time either.

Are you attempting to be sarcastic here?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I get the impression that she was a over-pervy perv herself. She was getting some of that young handed treatment too.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well, I took one for the ATS team and tried to find a picture, not to post of course, but to see if it was true. I can't find the painting anywhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Is it pulp fiction travolta, saturday night fever travolta, faceoff travolta, or grease travolta?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We'll never see anything happen to these celebrities. They've been sexually abusing child stars for decades and nothing ever happens to them. All that comes out of it are ruined people like Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, Anthony Rapp, and many others. It's public knowledge and nobody gets investigated.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Makes one wonder if Epstein had connections with Scientology.

That’s the exact connections I think many have been searching for... NXIVM too...almost like an unexplained anticipation that they will eventually manifest.... eerily the same kind of anticipation many felt preceding his “suicide”

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: LSU2018

Is it pulp fiction travolta, saturday night fever travolta, faceoff travolta, or grease travolta?

As long as it's not Urban Cowboy Travolta. He can't be putting a bad name on cowboys like Broke Back Mountain did.

But it could be The Punisher Travolta.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join