It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently a Ghost Dog Has Been Following me Around

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I had something really strange show up on some pictures I took last night. Check it out.

Here’s the full picture:

And here it is zoomed in:

Since I moved into this place I’ve heard what sounds like something walking around. It’s a 200 year old house so I just figured the sounds were from the house settling or whatever. But now, I’m not so sure. I didn’t see anything when I took the picture, it was only afterwards that I saw the anomaly that looks like a dog sitting beside my chair.

Ghost Dog? Can dogs even have ghosts?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting. There is a ghost cat that haunts the Jerome Grand Hotel in AZ. I’ve heard of many other animal ghost stories as well. There is so much we don’t understand about the ‘reality’ we live in.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It’s weird because I didn’t see anything while I was taking the picture. It is a really old house, one night I woke up and thought I saw a confederate soldier walking past my doorway. But I just told myself I was still half asleep.
edit on 16-12-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Doesn't that ghost know how problematic it is to wear a confederate uniform?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I’m in Tennessee. Pretty much the standard dress code.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Ghost Dog? Can dogs even have ghosts?

Ghosts, spirits, sure why not?

After my dog died, she visited me more than once.
And I Am sure others would say the same.

This is just a dog you did not know....

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

That’s true. Spirit is spirit. The same force that animates us also animates animals.

Who’s to say dogs don’t have a soul as well?

I just hope it’s not a hellhound waiting to drag me to you know where.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

What is the history of the Place? You said it was 200 years old. Chances are,, someone has died there.

If you find a Red Secret Room. Leave.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Just curious, why did you take the pic? Seems like an odd picture to take. What compelled you to take it?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It’s an old Civil War-era mansion that’s been split up into 4 different apartments. So it may not be exactly 200 years old, but close. Everything is still original in it, down to the bathtubs and doorknobs that still have skeleton keys. There may be a lot of residual energy.

As old as it is I’m sure it’s had some people die in it.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Just curious, why did you take the pic? Seems like an odd picture to take. What compelled you to take it?

I was just taking a picture of my living room from the kitchen to try out some new vintage filter apps I downloaded. Then I saw the dog beside the chair.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Go buy a ball and throw it around in your house and say.. goo fetch, and Goooodddd boy and roll around on your back.
Remember to set up a camera while doing it, and post the video here.. and let us see if we can spot something strange.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Nice...and no poop. I want a ghost dog.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I just hope the landlord doesn’t find out. There’s an extra deposit for pets.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Interesting the vapor-like image appears right over the heating vent in the floor.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

My house is around the same age, 1871, and I was able to confirm at least 7 people died here. It was not uncommon in a time before retirement/senior facilities.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Gotcha.

I have a favorite ghost story. It’s actually from Jerome, AZ. There was a book written about it. ‘The Ghost of the Cuban Queen Bordello’.

www.barnesandnoble.com...

The premise is a Real Estate agent was commissioned to go to Jerome to assess the price of a property. She knew before going that it was super old and had been abandoned for decades.

When she showed up to the property to inspect (in broad daylight), a ghost appeared in front of her. She could make out some incredible details of the ghosts appearance.

This experience was so profound for this Realtor, that she went on a fact finding mission. To find out what that building was and whom that woman / ghost was. She was able to compile so much documented info, including tons of pictures, that she wrote that book.

I think it’s important to note, that the realtor claims she never believed in the paranormal before this experience she had, when she was in her 50’s. Her having no prior investment in the subject, lends credence to her claim of the ghost sighting, IMO.

The point of me telling you all this is, go on a fact finding mission about the house. If it’s really a mansion, you should be able to track down a lot of info.

edit on 16-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Jsezus....i hate those pesky renting rules. At least it would be hard to prove in court. Wth do you feed a ghost dog? Purina ghostdog chow?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My house is around the same age, 1871, and I was able to confirm at least 7 people died here. It was not uncommon in a time before retirement/senior facilities.

I can’t find a lot of information on this place. The best I’ve been able to find is really old pictures of it. After I thought I saw that confederate soldier I searched everything I could but there wasn’t really anything online.

I’m sure it’s had it’s share of deaths though. Most old places have. There’s lots of strange noises all the time but I just assume that’s because the house is so old.

Maybe not though.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Died? Or killed? Could of been one of those lodges where they have secretive groups meeting...doing weird snip.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join