It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys, I found a neat podcast.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So today has been 20 hours of travel. Luckily I found a new podcast to delve in after my interest piqued in a podcast with Joe Rogan and Matt Taibbi. The interview was great, so I wanted to check out Matt's podcast.

Useful Idiots podcast is hosted by Matt and Katie Hapler.

My initial take after listening to like ten episodes while exhausted from a botched travel day.

It starts off super corny. "oh boy do we got a great show", Yada Yada.... Ect.

Followed by some dad tier level puns, ripping on certain headlines, republicans suck headline, and democrats suck headline.

Then they interview a guest.

Heres what I like. A, the guest list so far had been phenomenal, although I've cherry picked. The questions aren't run of the mill msm type (most of the time). And, the hosts have a refreshingly honest, and factual approach when they aren't joking IMO.

Katie is pretty open about leaning left, but she also seems sensible and won't hold back punches to the establishment arm of it.

I can't put my finger on Matt, though he seems independent, and probably pisses most partisans off... So he's one of my new favorite commentators at the moment.

Anyways... Enough of my delusional ramblings after a day of traveling that was double what it should have been on four hours of sleep.... Thought I'd throw a podcast suggestion out for those looking for a new one. Try to find some guests and or topics you like and give it two or three chances. It comes off as super corny, but it grew on me.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Go to bed Stinker!

Thanks for the tip. Sounds good. Im an Independent. I like that.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I think you'd like it then. They seem to give everything as fair of a shake as I've seen when you see it all in context and don't draw conclusions on one episode.

And I'm going to bed now, I'm almost too tired to sleep... So I better do it soon.

new topics

join