It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant: we should no longer trust anything the fbi says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But to see the proof made public and so many deny it, that’s what angered me

Very understandable rant and quite frankly we need a scene like in the movie Network where literally everyone throws open their windows and yells “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore”.

Excellent rant Grambler and please never give up on your political aspirations. You are a very decent, fair person and the US needs more like you in congress.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
They want you unhinged. The more emotional you are, the less you listen to reason and logic.

ETA: Just watched the video, kinda reminds me of this famous one:

She’s better looking

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: booyakasha
I know a man who trains navy seals and our military to hunt terrorists. He has no reason to lie, is about 80 years old, and has been the highest ranked military you can possibly be.

No one is training SEALs at 80, particularly if they tell you they're training SEALs at 80.

It could be that burglar beater up woman though?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've known for fifty years not to trust the FBI and CIA to be honest. They are not there to help us, they are there to make their department look better to the people running our country. Those people guarantee their Salaries will keep on coming in. They are not bad people, they just are not looking out for regular people that much, they focus on big time things, at the same time they seem to squash the ability of our local police to do their job if it is a big time felony and they are called. No agency makes more deals with criminals than the FBI when they are trying to get big prestigious fish

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Something's wrong with you.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
You are placing the totality of the blame on the wrong guilty party. Janet Reno was the head of DOJ during the clinton years. She called the shots for sure at Waco. Maybe even ruby ridge, I don't know. Hilldog probably has her greasy prints on that fiasco as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I can't watch your video right now but how do you feel about the durham investigation?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus its the beard bro

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
You are placing the totality of the blame on the wrong guilty party.

There's plenty of blame to go around.

Janet Reno was the head of DOJ during the clinton years. She called the shots for sure at Waco. Maybe even ruby ridge, I don't know. Hilldog probably has her greasy prints on that fiasco as well.

Ruby Ridge happened under Bush Senior, in 1992, and Barr was the Attorney General. Waco happened under Clinton, in 1993, and Janet Reno was the Attorney General.

Lon Horiuchi was an FBI sniper at both incidents.

Hilary's "greasy prints" may or may not be on the Waco fiasco. We KNOW Barr's bloody prints are.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
It could be that burglar beater up woman though?

Huh?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Something's wrong with you.

'Something'? Like just one thing?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
its the beard bro

Tell ChucklesT, he doesn't seem to get it.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I know a man who trains navy seals and our military to hunt terrorists. He has no reason to lie, is about 80 years old, and has been the highest ranked military you can possibly be.

No one is training SEALs at 80, particularly if they tell you they're training SEALs at 80.

Yeah he quit a couple years ago. He taught a lot of memory stuff and survival skills in his old age.

He used to train seals i should say. That doesn't have much to do with the FBI being a giant pedophile ring though

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yeah he quit a couple years ago.

If his bull sounding story isn't bull it would have been 18 years ago at 62 which is the mandatory retirement age for non-flag officers and enlisted.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
FBI already has trouble hunting down the Mob. What makes you think FBI is gonna help your butts? All they can do is be personal body guards under protection watch. They are suppose the be the second in line to take down the corrupt police and internal corruption after Detectives. Seems to me they are failing hard. CIA on the hand is suppose to be an international spy during cold war, not above FBI or doing any of the jobs that FBI do. But, they don't really share information that much that why FBI is being fked over esp with the drug war. We have Interpol which is another counter corruption under international laws. They are the last defense esp when FBI becomes corrupt.
edit on 15-12-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler Hardly a mystery they have FBI,CIA,NSA,etc etc,all are in place to control the public,make sure that their story's of history stay in place,in other words they are there to protect the big corporations,the powers that control's money,not unlike a warehouse who spend more money to keep eyes on employees,it's all about control and we have to pay for it,and they follow jesuit orders,those beheading video's and torture are these agents,trying to prove a point and cause war and strife

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I trust the FBI.
To cover up crimes against humanity.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My memory isn't as good as yours about Ruby Ridge, for sure. I appreciate your superior knowledge of the event.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join