It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassifying secretive space programs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Barrett, Rogers consider declassifying secretive space programs

“Declassifying some of what is currently held in secure vaults would be a good idea,” Air Force Secretary Barbara Barrett said during a panel at the Reagan National Defense Forum. “You would have to be careful about what we declassify, but there is much more classified than what needs to be.”

For Rogers, that overclassification is one of the reasons it’s been so difficult for him and others to build support both in the public and with other members of Congress for a Space Force, a sixth branch of the military under the Air Force uniquely focused on space as a war-fighting domain.

The two declined to say how much of the black space portfolio could move into the public, nor when changes would start happening. But Barrett pledged that it would be a focus for her office moving forward, a sign that progress could come during 2020.

Trump has been pushing the space force and congress is moving along with the program. With the Psyop pulled over the pubic on these issues it is creating problems with effectively addressing the issues involved. With all the support there is for a flat Earth it does show just how effective the psychological operations and classification system has been. To avoid a future of Idiocracy we do need a good reality check of the actual fundamentals involved.

The Secret Space Program Goes Back Even Further That We Thought

This 38 minute interview by the Coast to Coast AM show with Dr Micheal Salla talks about some of the main events and situations going on with the Secret Space program. From his analysis, the US government did have recovered technology and scientific endeavors previous to World War 2, but resources was a problem with the fight going on. Once the war came to an end a more conceded push to develop this technology was made.

Overall I am looking for a more realistic and grounded perception of reality. The deception we all confront on these issues is a serious danger of ignorance. It is going to take some time for a clearer official stance on the hidden topics of space to come out. It is good to see that moves are being made towards a more just and realistic understanding of our place in this world.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Entire stacks of classified documents need to be reviewed an declassified .

"When in doubt make it classified as that way no one can blame you," has been the thinking for way to long. It would take an army to go through and even make a dent on everything classified or to remain sealed for 50 years etc etc.

Secret high tech space stuff ?? It would be interesting if even half the rumors we hear are true.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Real secrets aren't all stashed away in hidden vaults somewhere, sorry to say.

What would be the point, or benefit, to hold your secrets within a vault? It's ridiculous.

Suppose they had footage of aliens, and they kept it secret, for whatever reason(s).

It was only known at the top, by a select group, while nobody else knew a thing about it.

Why would they want to go and stash away that secret alien footage in a vault?

That's truly the stupidest thing to ever do.

Why? Because you already know those things, what would ever be the purpose of burying evidence of secrets?

Secrets about 'aliens' aren't stashed away in underground vaults in the desert, if they ever DID have such secrets....which they don't, of course.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I think about machines that can do crazy things and physics hidden in vaults more. Not a space craft with deflector shields and photon torpedoes. Maybe they have a anti-gravity simulator /breakfast throw up machine to give people an idea.

Without the fans.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

The Secret Space Program Goes Back Even Further That We Thought

/quote]

Flying saucers operate on basic, simple, sound
(but very carefully obscured) scientific electrical and
physical principles, known for over 100 years;
Nikola Tesla’s discovery has been concealed for over
60 years, and all public sources were thoroughly scoured
by the F.B.I, in 1942; the flying saucer uses the
electromagnetic interaction, which is 1040 times greater
than the gravitational interaction, to move huge saucers
at fantastic speeds, in apparent defiance to the laws of
physics as currently taught, with almost no net energy
consumption; they can be powered by unlimited
electrical energy extracted from ordinary atmospheric air,
based on Tesla’s ca. 1900 discoveries;

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... OF FACTS

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I think it's a case of, I know something you don't. The perception that we couldn't handle the truth doesn't fly anymoe. It woud effect us I don't doubt. Mentally it would change a lot of things.
Sadly, the current generation are more interesed in Likes, Subs, thumbs up and attention online, rather than the mysteries of the universe.
I would love nothing better than to mulch through pages of the Secret Space Program files. Give me a day pass to the Vatican Secret Archives while you're at it.
edit on Sat, 14 Dec 2019 05:14:55 -06000519122019000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

ATS has some of the best information on the internet on certain subjects..

I recall a certain member who i wont name for obvious reasons, who wrote an astonishing thread on this exact subject.
Check out the thread below, enjoy...

Navy Space Command

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I remembered him too, as he had lots of information gathered about possible secret space programs, as we can see on that thread.

Too bad he isn't with us anymore to keep on researching.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Speaking specifically of alien footage, i can think of so many reasons to keep it secret...

Mass panic, questioning of religions and hysteria all seem to go together for me. If society doesn't keep going and everything breaks down then the world is basically over.

ATM some would day the US already has the advantage in the world, why introduce something so far it that it could possibly get in the hands of foreign powers.

People trying to talk to aliens... Lol piss of the aliens and they might retaliate.

I could keep going...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
As much as people want it to be, they're not talking about super secret spaceships. They're almost certainly only talking satellite capabilities. Some of the early Keyhole satellites are still classified even though the satellites are dead. Even the history of them is a lot of speculation. There's no need for the level of secrecy found in our satellite programs.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

ATS has some of the best information on the internet on certain subjects..

I recall a certain member who i wont name for obvious reasons, who wrote an astonishing thread on this exact subject.
Check out the thread below, enjoy...

Navy Space Command

That thread has 475 flags. If that thread was posted today, it would get max 50. Where did all the inquiring minds go?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Related?
www.thedrive.com... 4al-3Him_UTc8y5Q6dpYxNJITYp70jvYmYCJVd21LjusMRJnlFvVc

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Will be curious how much will be divulged... After Gary McKinnon spilled , it spooked a lot of people ... So much so he is jailed..
Gary McKinnon & Those “Non-Terrestrial Officers”: Real or a Game?

As well as seeing a strange image on the screen, McKinnon also said that he came across a weird Excel spreadsheet titled “Non-Terrestrial Officers” (NTOs). It’s this part of the McKinnon saga that has prompted so much controversy. Of this aspect of his hacking, McKinnon said: ““It doesn’t mean little green men. What I think it means is not Earth-based. I found a list of fleet-to-fleet transfers, and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t U.S. Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.” All of which brings us to the matter of what has become known in the fields of Ufology and conspiracy-theorizing as the “Secret Space Program.”

YMMV but it shouldn't

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Two reasons for national defense your nation should NOT declassify them.

If they let other nations KNOW what they have done and 'failed' in doing those other nation's will then not chase that same red herring.

If they let other nations KNOW what they have done and 'succeeded' in doing those other nation's will then pursue those same capability's and catch up without having to make the mistakes that your nation made.

Keep them classified unless they are not of Defensive military importance.
edit on 14-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Exactly more reasons i was thinking of.
2nd.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 14/12/19 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Older satellite programs, or even SBIRS aren't going to hurt to be declassified. Any potential opponent that could conceivably benefit is already well past first or even second generation Keyholes. They're not going to declassify anything really interesting, but it would be nice to see a little less classification of older systems.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Of course so long as they are careful about what they reveal, remember some of that older technology is part of the development tree toward some of the new tech they are using now and is still well ahead of what some of there competitors have today, though likely the Chinese have already found a way to get the spec's on a lot of that back before the US tightened up security there.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Honestly, I doubt we'll see very much declassified, regardless of what SecAF wants to see happen. Most of our satellites are at least used by the NRO and DIA, and neither of them are known for letting things get declassified without kicking, screaming, and dragging their heels.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I call bull# on that, we walk in that library, grab everything and dump it ALL out in the public, EVERYTHING! this is the peoples Country and that is our library, as long as there are secrets being held from the public, this will NEVER end. Does anyone really believe the Dems. just hate Trump? They have been protecting that secret for about a 100 years and will do ANYTHING to protect it. DUMP IT ALL OUT! IF THEY DON'T WE WILL! Its the only way we can move forward as a Country.

<<   2 >>

join