It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court Says Trump Finances Must Remain Private Until it Rules in June 2020.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Agreed

If a person like Donald Trump doesn’t have his tax returns under the irs microscope every single year, then the irs may as well not exist

His tax returns will be on the straight and narrow. Everyone knows that

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why would he fight against them being released?

I guess ‘business rivals’ is a term the low-iq leftists have never heard of

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I thought his business was being President of the United States?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: MachineMan

Why do people think that there would be anything on Trump's tax returns showing anything illegal?

Because he’s fighting so hard to hide them. Because of his 8 figure loan through a Russian money laundering bank he never had to pay back. Because of his use of common money laundering schemes like the one where a Russian oligarch bought a property from him for millions of dollars over the asking price.

Just to name a few. An innocent person doesn’t fight all the way to the Supreme Court not to release documents that could prove his innocence.

So you know more than the IRS?
Remember when Leftist Queen Rachel Maddow waved a copy of his previous returns live on the air with a sh!t eating grin on her stupid face?
Remember when it blew up in her stupid face when they were, as Trump likes to say...”Perfect”?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It is now

So why release tax returns from his years before his presidency?
Or do you think the President of the United States doesn’t have irs looking at his taxes with very late magnifying glass?

His taxes are above board. If they’re ever released there’ll just be another nothing burger for the crazies to aim their attention at

“Oops, his taxes are great, quick, look over there”

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

He has pulled himself out of direct control of his businesses.

Is there any evidence of this? Why would heads of state curry favor with him through patronizing his businesses if it didn’t work?

Yes that would be the article I linked before.
I will link it again:
www.forbes.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Currently it is, but before that it wasn't and after 2024 it will not be as well.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Why do people think that there would be anything on Trump's tax returns showing anything illegal?

Because he’s fighting so hard to hide them. Because of his 8 figure loan through a Russian money laundering bank he never had to pay back. Because of his use of common money laundering schemes like the one where a Russian oligarch bought a property from him for millions of dollars over the asking price.

Just to name a few. An innocent person doesn’t fight all the way to the Supreme Court not to release documents that could prove his innocence.

Remember when Leftist Queen Rachel Maddow waved a copy of his previous returns live on the air with a sh!t eating grin on her stupid face?
Remember when it blew up in her stupid face when they were, as Trump likes to say...”Perfect”?

I don’t think the IRS knows as much as you think it does. They just publicly admitted they don’t audit the rich because it’s too hard.

Link

And it’s been proven that Donald Trumps excuse that he can’t release them because he’s under audit isn’t true. There’s nothing anywhere that keeps him from releasing them, under audit or not.

link   

None of that would be on his personal tax returns.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

He remembers

They all remember

This is just another fake avenue of attack because for some childish reason the left feels like some great “wrong” has been perpetrated against them

It hasn’t

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don’t think the IRS knows as much as you think it does. They just publicly admitted they don’t audit the rich because it’s too hard.

Link

And it’s been proven that Donald Trumps excuse that he can’t release them because he’s under audit isn’t true. There’s nothing anywhere that keeps him from releasing them, under audit or not.

Other than his word he would not release them while he is being audited?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

He has pulled himself out of direct control of his businesses.

Is there any evidence of this? Why would heads of state curry favor with him through patronizing his businesses if it didn’t work?

Yes that would be the article I linked before.
I will link it again:
www.forbes.com...

Again, why would heads of state curry favor with him through patronizing his businesses if it didn’t work?

Whether his sons are temporarily running his businesses or he is, heads of foreign nations are still using his businesses to curry his favor. And that’s a direct violation of the emoluments clause.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Is that all you need to hear to believe it?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

I would be OK with this if it extended to all elected officials, and it was specific to blatant lies and not hyperbole. Hyperbole is a legitimate use of language.

Trump's hyperbole is always used negatively in fantasy when against someone else, mostly because that negativity is actually more related to himself and what he has done, rather so much than those he attacks, but would still attack others anyway.
The hyperbole he uses about what he has, 'achieved' is 'beautiful' by his own definition..like his call to the Ukraine president..ahem.

Trump's a Narcissist, quite 'extremely' (hyperbole :lol
so, and very dangerous in a third party fashion.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan

None of that would be on his personal tax returns.

I never said it would, but those are the types of financial threads that could be pulled with a complete version of his tax returns. And if he’s involved in those sort of things, who knows what else.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Is that all you need to hear to believe it?

Yes. My Character flaw is believing people until they betray my trust.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I might be wrong but I think the one request is coming out of a court in New York. It stems from Cohen's testimony where he said that he was overestimating his assets and revenue in documents he provided to banks while underestimating them when it came to taxes. Hes being investigated for bank and income tax fraud.
So, since the pres shouldn't be allowed any special perks that us ordinary peeps cant enjoy, I guess ny state shouldn't be able to obtain such information regarding our finances either if they have a reason to suspect us of bank or tax fraud? Kind of makes me wonder why we didnt just make up stories too and lie also.
But, make no mistake about it, if the pres is immune from investigation as his lawyers claim and his finances are protected from being taken and used in a criminal investigation then mine are also.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just one more time for the ignorant folks that keep ranting about Trump not releasing his tax returns
1) He already has.
2) Maddow had another one and flaunted it on international TV
3) Most important : NO LAW SAYS HE HAS TO.

Denying ignorance
Why ?
This is a massive , widespread case of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

And that’s a direct violation of the emoluments clause.

Did CNN tell you that?

Because they would be as wrong as you are about the subject.

The Emoluments clause has NOTHING to do with any business a President owns prior to holding office.

Or 7 of our first 9 Presidents would be in violation of the Clause.

Most of those 7 helped write the Clause.

They did not consider outside private business interests covered by the clause.

Or are you saying that each time a foreign library bought a copy of Obama's book, he broke the Foreign Emoluments Clause?

You really need to get some better information on the subject.

/facepalm

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join