It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Pet Costumes! Place your pics here. :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Merry Christmas!

Cora here got her Santa hat put on backwards and no, she wasn't impressed!

We'll try again at a proper Santa look, but for now? Let's see your pets in all their Holiday costumes!
edit on 2951Thursday201913 by silo13 because: revamp

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is Oliver last Christmas. Also, one of my many spawn, Emmy. He gets to have his new Ho Ho picture this weekend. Never posted a picture, so I hope this works.

edit on KAmerica/Chicago12310000002019-12-12T23:10:02-06:00k19Decpm by Kentuckymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
We have cats, neither of those will let us put a rediculous costume on them. It is a challenge just to try to get a collar on them to bring them to the vets every so often.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Awww, great thread! I look forward to seeing more.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Big shout out to all the pet chickens and turkeys this Christmas....

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

This is the costume you get to wear when you open someone else's gift that was under the tree and slice your paw open:

edit on 13-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ahh yes, the Cone of Shame...the single most destructive device you can put inside of your home!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ahh yes, the Cone of Shame...the single most destructive device you can put inside of your home!

I don't know, I think Labrador Retriever tails are worse.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I don't know, I think Labrador Retriever tails are worse.

^

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, my beloved Shelby had a coffee table-clearing "rudder", but at least that destructive device 'follows' the dog.

The Cone of Shame precedes the dog, so it acts like the Ramrod of Shame, which is worse! It does the destruction before the dog even gets there! Not to mention the fact that the dog still thinks it's 1 dog wide when in fact it's actually now 2.5 dogs wide, and no amount of instruction can make the poor creature understand how all of a sudden its width increased by a factor of 2.5x.

So that little spot between the couch and the table in the corner of the living room, you know, that short-cut to "the outside funhouse". That table with the nice lamp and the bone chess set (well, it used to be a chess set...and lamp). Yeah, that one. All gone.

And then there's the... "Really LUV YA, DAD!! Missed ya real bad!!" **crash, shatter, bang, thud, crash** charge across the room, stab you in the shin, maneuver. At least AM's dog's Cone of Shame has the shin/knee protector option on it, ours never did.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I see what you mean, but the cone is only temporary.
Tails last as long as the dog.

Another thing about Labs. I believe that among the breed, Yellows are the smartest, blacks are in the middle and chocolates are the dumbest, generally speaking.

Anyone think that this is accurate?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

What about Meths?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What about Meths?

They be really dumb...
If not dumb, rich.
Usually dumb though.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think she believes she is being punished for something.

top topics

join