It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Comments on Trump Impeachment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is not the post I mentioned in my last thread. I'm working on that.

Though this was too hilarious to ignore.

In the ultimate act of irony, Bill Clinton weighs in on Trump's impeachment:

Bill Clinton Comments on Trump Impeachment

Several weeks ago, Clinton weighed in on the impeachment inquiry against Trump in response to a question by CNN’s Jake Tapper: “What would your message to President Trump be about when he says, ‘I can’t work with these people. They’re impeaching me?’”

“My message would be, look, you got hired to do a job,” Clinton told CNN in mid-November. “You don’t get the days back you blow off. Every day is an opportunity to make something good happen.”

Just like how you got blew off, Bill? In more ways than one...

“And I would say I’ve got lawyers and staff people handling this impeachment inquiry, and they should just have at it,”

How convenient... An ex president who was impeached, whose wife was (and, hilariously, may be again) the current president's rival, has a whole team of people working to overthrow him. If it was a film script it would have been thrown out for lazy writing.

During Clinton’s impeachment, the House claimed, “William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury” about his relations with Lewinsky and Jones.

The House also said Clinton obstructed justice and used his staffers in a “scheme designed to delay, impede, cover up and conceal the existence of evidence related” to the Jones case.

After the House impeached him, Clinton finished out the remainder of his two years in office.

Considering Trump's rational approach to this circus I don't think hypocrisy is the proper word to describe this. Just completely ignorant towards reality. They really are like cockroaches.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I have not enough energy left to be embarrassed/outraged about the latest political fuss, so here it is uncommented:

- Donald Trump Jr. hunted a sacred, strongly protected sheep in Mongolia, hunting licenses are given under corruption-suspision arrousing circumstances

- Nord Stream II companies are to be sanctioned, keep your greedy LPG-selling hands off our backyard!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
""If it was a film script it would have been thrown out for lazy writing."

Have you seen a movie lately ? This fits a wide profile.

If Don got blown in the oval office, would you care enough?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

We would love for you guys to defend yourself instead of relying on US taxpayers to protect your country.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

All unfortunately off-topic.

You are correct that Nordstream II could be an interesting discussion ... but it needs its own thread.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

We would love for you guys to defend yourself instead of relying on US taxpayers to protect your country.

Okay, take your troops out of Rammstein, first.

Oh, you can't? Because the new base in Poland will take some more years to be built?

Well, tough luck.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

All unfortunately off-topic.

You are correct that Nordstream II could be an interesting discussion ... but it needs its own thread.

Cheers

Yeah, that might be the case. But I do not have the time nor energy to maintain a complete thread with replys etc. As you can see, I am in Europe and the time difference to our american neighbors is so that I cannot answer in realtime, so my threads tend to get lost or drift into other topics without the needed steering from the OP.

So, I wrote this into another, *nearly* fitting topic. Sorry, really.

Cheers, too

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

For a "Man from Europe", I'm surprised you don't know the locality is spelled "Ramstein".

Even Americans know that.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Yeah, I get the time zone difference. But threads are chaotic enough. One needn't "monitor" the thread, just put up your thoughts and the comments will come of their own. No need for tit-for-tat replies; we all do enough of that on ATS anyhow.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
""If it was a film script it would have been thrown out for lazy writing."

Have you seen a movie lately ? This fits a wide profile.

If Don got blown in the oval office, would you care enough?

Only if he lied about it under oath. But only the smart kids understand that. Let me know if you need help.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yeah, I get the time zone difference. But threads are chaotic enough. One needn't "monitor" the thread, just put up your thoughts and the comments will come of their own. No need for tit-for-tat replies; we all do enough of that on ATS anyhow.

Cheers

Congratulations on your moderator status...!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

wow how childish. Blew him off.

The truth is that Bill worked and kept himself away from the proceedings until he had to make his statement.
He didnt get on tv and cry about how unfair the whole thing was.
He did his job.
Trump should try that. He hasnt done a days work since he entered that office.
All he can do is cry and tweet.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

We know how the performance of past presidents weighs on his mind and how he is always comparing himself to them.
He probably put this act on the paid list the first week he was in office.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's because Monica wasn't around to play with anymore

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The truth is that Bill worked and kept himself away from the proceedings until he had to make his statement.
He did his job.

No, Bill didn't stay away. He was conspiring with witnesses behind the scenes to get them to lie under oath.

Which he was found guilty of. Perjury, lying to a Federal Grand Jury and suborning perjury.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I have not enough energy left to be embarrassed/outraged about the latest political fuss, so here it is uncommented:

- Donald Trump Jr. hunted a sacred, strongly protected sheep in Mongolia, hunting licenses are given under corruption-suspision arrousing circumstances

- Nord Stream II companies are to be sanctioned, keep your greedy LPG-selling hands off our backyard!

Was the sheep asked by members of the DNC to consider entering the race for president in the 2020 election? If so we might have an impeachable offense here.
edit on 12-12-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

He did his job.

Accept Bill did get in front of a tv screen and address the nation, even wagging his finger at us as he lied about sexual relations with that woman! It is the one image that was hard to forget. I couldn't care less about his sexual proclivities, it is his superior lying finger waving that is so disrespectful and unforgettable.

Trump is doing his job. If in time, it is shown that he has lied to America...like Clinton...we will remember too.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

He hasnt done a days work since he entered that office.

You really believe that don't You? You continue to amuse.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I'm not surprised in the slightest to see hypocrisy come from a politician, especially one whom profited greatly from politics, and their public image afterwards.

The whole things has been a circus for years now.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join