It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Guardian Trustworthy, and other sources

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

On the scale of their biased reporting. And fake reporting. I could make a list as long as my arm.

Smearing Chomsky. Article was eventually removed but ‘journalist’ still employed.
Complete lie stating Damascus cancelled white helmet worker passport and therefore he couldn’t attend Oscars.
Summary of Julian Assange interview littered with comments HE DIDN’T MAKE.
Claimed Trump defended Putin in a 9 minute interview in which Trump didn’t even mention his name!
Claimed Angel Eagle’s window was smashed by thugs... wasn’t even her window.
Claimed a petition against Laura Kuenssberg was hijacked by sexist attackers... out of the 35k signatures only 1 was accompanied by a sexist comment.
Claimed power grid in Vermont was hacked and attacked by Russia - did not happen FACT.

I could honestly go on and on and on. They are a group of untrustworthy extremist lying non-journalists.

How am I supposed to give an opinion and remain unbiased! Think about what you’re typing.

So before you accuse me of being factually incorrect you really need to spend some time studying UK media. Those examples I have are a handful from thousands of weekly, if not daily LIES.

(B*ll**ks not bitch by the way).

new topics

<< 1   >>

join