It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trump' Holds all the Cards on Jeffrey Epstein

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)
(post by smkymcnugget420 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Look at my one and only thread which I posted last night. You'll see my side is very clear.

Honestly I have no idea whether he's dead or not. Though I'm actually leaning more towards him being alive but not in Trump's custody.

I believe he's alive because a man like that definitely has a dead man's switch. If he was killed, surely a flood of dirt would be dumped about all those he caught in his black mail scheme. Also if he really were dead there would be more video/photo evidence. Yet based on everything available it isn't even certain that he was at the MCF to begin with...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn

Look at my one and only thread which I posted last night. You'll see my side is very clear.

Honestly I have no idea whether he's dead or not. Though I'm actually leaning more towards him being alive but not in Trump's custody.

I believe he's alive because a man like that definitely has a dead man's switch. If he was killed, surely a flood of dirt would be dumped about all those he caught in his black mail scheme. Also if he really were dead there would be more video/photo evidence. Yet based on everything available it isn't even certain that he was at the MCF to begin with...

That's a good point. Sounds reasonable to me

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

(post by EndofSaturn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn

Also if he really were dead there would be more video/photo evidence. Yet based on everything available it isn't even certain that he was at the MCF to begin with...

This is my belief as well. I know I said extract him from the MCC in my OP. However, it’s my belief that he was never there. Like I said, a big show. They had to create a narrative for public consumption.

BTW, to everyone participating in this thread, when the mods get ahold of this thread, there’s going to be a lot of deleted posts. Let’s keep this on topic moving forward please.
edit on 11-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

And that is where my next thread comes in. Though I want to make sure my first thread sinks in first as timing is everything, especially when it comes to topics related to human trafficking. If I post it too soon or too late it will get lost in the fray and hardly reach anyone. Then the thought dies and anyone who tries to revive it is directed to the dead thread and quickly told "this has already been discussed; case closed, nothing to see here, move along"...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I am more leaning towards him being in a military tribunal. Prehaps wishing he was in Gitmo. The scale of the crimes, top secret intelligence nature, corrupt public courts. I would be just as happy if he was dead too, save society dealing with this depravity.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

I’m sure it will receive the attention it deserves. Just post it. Don’t you know I’m an impatient MOFO. 😁

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I don't think a president gets to decide to have an inmate removed from DOJ, and then put in to their own people's (who would that be) custody.

Who would do that for Trump, Secret Service?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Who knows what he has at his disposal. I can tell you that he DEFINITELY had the power to provide more protection for Epstein, to ensure death didn’t happen.

This is also assuming Epstein was at the MCC in the first place. I don’t believe he was. There’s no evidence to justify such.

I tried to edit the last line of my OP, to make myself more clear. I lost the edit window.
edit on 11-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Humoring the idea it's possible, I don't think it would be something to be celebrated.

His predecessor already droned citizens not convicted of crimes, so if another president moves the bar to circumventing the justice system (while possibly justifiable in this case), when does that change and how?

I'm all for the president putting pressure on the DOJ, but I'm more skeptical of the president assuming the role of the DOJ. Executive powers have been inching every presidency no matter which side of the aisle holds it... I think that's something we should all ask to be dialed back.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Epstein is dead.

The elites are safe.

Mark my words, none of the usa leaders will ever get in any trouble over epstein.
This isn't what I want to be true. But it is.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Executive powers have been inching every presidency no matter which side of the aisle holds it... I think that's something we should all ask to be dialed back

Agreed.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Mark my words, none of the usa leaders will ever get in any trouble over epstein.
This isn't what I want to be true. But it is.

Not just leaders or politicians, but elites and socialites... I'd be happily surprised if one person sees a jail cell other than booking for a trial for anything related to Epstein.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Not just leaders or politicians, but elites and socialites... I'd be happily surprised if one person sees a jail cell other than booking for a trial for anything related to Epstein.

Agreed. Already said it in another thread, no one is getting prosecuted for this, it would have started already if that weren't the case.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Agreed. Already said it in another thread, no one is getting prosecuted for this, it would have started already if that weren't the case.

The only reason I included booking for a trial (that wouldn't make it to court) is I figure they might try to give the appearance of pursuing it after his death.... Though I'm skeptical of that too.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Trump and Bill Barr had nothing to do with the prison that was holding Epstein.

He is dead. To think otherwise is ridiculous. Far too many people would have to be lying that it is ludicrous to doubt that.

I think you have been reading far to much Q. There is not a grand super triple secret plan to fix the swamp, and it is beyond wishful thinking to believe there is.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Thanks for your input. However, I don’t follow the Q threads.

Just to be clear, I don’t believe we will see any public indictments from Epstein’s knowledge forthcoming. Which is a huge bummer.

I do believe he has much more purpose in blackmail, behind the scenes. Just as it appears he was doing to others.

<< 1    3 >>

join