It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trump' Holds all the Cards on Jeffrey Epstein

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yes, the title speaks for itself. I’m going to do my best to outline why.

This first clip was taken from the CPAC conference on February 27th, 2015. Yes, you heard that date right.

I must include a special thank you to BlissSeeker, for posting this clip in another thread. And subsequently, opening my eyes to what I believe is the truth.

You just heard our president (before he was president) almost 5 years ago, speaking about how Bill Clinton is going to have a lot of problems in the future, due to his time spent at the famous island owned by Epstein.

Why would Trump make a statement like this? How would he know that Epstein and subsequently Bill Clinton, would ever be held accountable for their pedophiliac actions?

Now, I’m going to use some Pinochle lingo. In Pinochle, you choose one suit that acts as ‘Trump’. ‘Trump’ is decided at the beginning after someone wins the original bid. To select the ‘Trump’ suit, you pick between hearts, spades, diamonds or clubs. Whichever suit is selected as ‘Trump’ becomes the most powerful suit out of the 4. Even if it’s a 2 going against an ace, ‘Trump’ suit always wins. Are you picking up what I’m putting down here? Donald Trump, “Trumped’ the Clinton’s. Think about the timing of Epstein’s latest arrest, July 6th of this year. Elections are on the horizon. Impeachment being tossed around endlessly. Non-stop polarization on every level. The list goes on and on.

As we all know, Trump is a madman with social media. I don’t know how this guy has enough time in the day to be in so many places at once. He NEVER backs down to call anyone out on social media, in an interview, speaking engagements, etc. And here we have Trump, almost 5 years ago, referring to Bill’s time spent at pedophile island. More importantly, why have we heard nothing from Trump about the catastrophic failures of the MCC, that supposedly resulted in Epstein’s suicide. After all, Epstein was Trumps ‘Trump’ card. Yet we get crickets from Trump. Wouldn’t you think that Trump would be screaming from the mountain tops “Foul Play”? Yet he seems unphased by it – Gee I wonder why?

I’m not going to outline the “Perfect storm of failures” at the MCC, as Bill Barr stated. This has already been discussed ad nauseam. But if you need a refresher, this article does a pretty good job of outlining ALL of them, and there were a lot.

nymag.com...

I know that some are going to vehemently disagree with what I'm about to say. But I encourage you to think about this for a while. I believe that the reason we haven’t heard anything from Trump, is because Trump was Epstein’s whistleblower, in the first place. I also propose that the reason Trump is so quiet on this subject – is because he has Epstein in witness protection. He’s not upset about the catastrophic failures at the MCC, because they were planned and orchestrated to be as such – to get Epstein out of there (this is assuming he was there in the first place). He was worth too much alive concerning all the dirt he had on Trump’s enemies. This also falls in line with the fact that Trump was never in to the little girls. That’s why he has no qualms speaking publicly (almost 5 years ago) about Bill’s time spent with Epstein. Trump may be a womanizer and a lot of other bad things, but its pretty obvious this man likes woman, not little girls. So he had nothing to hide with Epstein. This is why he made that statement almost 5 years ago, about Bill and Epstein.

There is NO WAY Bill Barr and Donald Trump allowed this perfect storm of failures to allow Epstein's death. I also think its important to mention, that we have no photographic or documented evidence that Epstein was ever at the MCC. In fact, no photographic evidence of Epstein whatsoever, since March of this year. Mugshot = nope, Pics from the courtroom = those are artistic renderings, that look nothing like Epstein, I might add. All we have is a photo of a corpse from many feet away. How did that pic get leaked? We still have no idea. The MSM stopped reporting on it, shocker...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What am I getting at with this? Its all a big show. Perfectly played out to deceive, not just all of us, but more importantly – to deceive the individuals Epstein had dirt on. Trump played his ‘Trump’ card. And as we all now know, there is no beating the ‘Trump’ card. I presume there is going to be a lot more to come from all this. Sit back and enjoy the show.

To sum it all up, Trump and others had Epstein hauled in. Then he and others subsequently, extracted Epstein from the MCC. In order to have an endless supply of 'Trump' cards.

What say you ATS?
edit on 11-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: Title change

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

*Snip*

As much as I want to believe this, I don't believe Trump has Epstein in his custody. I will explain why in my next thread. There is a huge smoking gun in regards to the Metropolitan Correctional Facility. One which could blow this story wide open if it reaches enough people.
edit on 11-12-2019 by EndofSaturn because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/11/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn

RATS seems to be where they put all the threads they don't want read. Not sure why Wide-Eyes suggested that...

As much as I want to believe this, I don't believe Trump has Epstein in his custody. I will explain why in my next thread. There is a huge smoking gun in regards to the Metropolitan Correctional Facility. One which could blow this story wide open if it reaches enough peoole.

I eagerly await your thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Trump has a lot of dirt on the left, that's why they call him senile, mentally deteriorated, careless, unfit, and stupid. They do their best to grab cover for when he brings the storm in that can wipe them all out. They just say "Yeah but he's dumb, he's stupid, he's just lying and making stuff up because he's mean and doesn't like us."

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There was one post here on ATS when all this went down that referenced another post on 8chan. I don't know exactly where it is but the general perception was: About 15 minutes before the media got hold of the story, an anonymous source posted that the men in green had turned up at the prison complex.

When the arrest went down there was also a battleship moored off the island. The military had control of the site for about 4 or 5 days before the FBI where allowed to go in and do their reports.

I can see Trump is doing a lot of good work trying to clean up this mess and is making progress. It is a tough job that has had a lot of time to fester and entrench throughout the global order. Slowly, surly and methodically the wheels of justice are turning in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn
As much as I want to believe this, I don't believe Trump has Epstein in his custody. I will explain why in my next thread. There is a huge smoking gun in regards to the Metropolitan Correctional Facility. One which could blow this story wide open if it reaches enough people.

Can you tell us if you believe Epstein is alive or dead?
I'm anticipating this thread of yours, but I have no idea which side you're on as far as that discussion goes.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join