It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey has a body double

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I starting digging into this topic due to the following thread,

James Comey's name is not present in the OIG FISA report

There is something strange going on here and potentially concerning with any future legal challenges with the doubt it introduces. It is about how the name Comey does not appear in the recent IG Report on FISA abuse, yet the names Corney and Camey do. Is it possible that we have two different individuals operating under the alias of James Comey and this is why this has been done?

I will call this one Corney, this is the one that is most popular when doing an image search on James Comey, similar to how Corney is the alias most referenced in the IG report. I have identified three important facial marks to consider in this. There is a small skin bump on the left cheek and one above the right nostril. There is also a larger bump on the right cheek.

This image which is used with James Comey's latest book, 'A Higher Loyalty'. It shows the distinction of these marks quite clearly.

It is a bit harder to see these marks in this photo, but they are there and it demonstrates that these marks have been with this individual for a long time.

This is the individual I will call Camey, they are not as common on the image search. What stands out here is how there is a small bump on the right cheek instead of the larger on in the previous photos. The bump on the skin above the right nostril is also much smaller to non existent.

This is another photo with a similar unique skin features to Camey

This photo shows how these skin features have been with this individual for a long time as well.

So what does all this mean? If you disagree with this analysis that is fine. Kinda does my head in thinking about it too. I would appreciate some reasoning for how this analysis wrong.

Body doubles are nothing new in the world of high power and intrigue. If James Comey does have a body double it is a good one with strong matches on the baggy eyes and big ears. Does he have a twin brother? is it a clone? Shape shifting reptiles? Covert alien invasion? With a massive unaccounted deep state running wild on their own projects who really know just what technology and influences they have to pull of stunt like this?

So far i have only spent a few hours looking into this, see if something was there and this is what I found. Is it worth perusing deeper? Does the IG already know and why the funny games with the names? Is body doubles standard operating procedure for the deep state and why these funny word games are somewhat common, Barack 0barna, Huma Abeclin and who knows how many others?
edit on 11-12-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

qmap.pub... post 2943

This is a strange one in not just mentioning Corney instead of Comey, but also using 8 instead of B. Could this mean there are 8 body doubles of James Comey that are known? What kind of technology does it take to produce this many backups? Just what is Comey getting up to to need this many bodies?

Why is confinned misspelled also? Is it a hidden reference to the technology behind all these clones, something like the fins on a fan?

The following are a few more images that stand out as possibilities for other Corneys.

Eyes

Ears

Face

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It looks like the same dude to me photographed over the years. Get some recent photos all from the same year and try again please.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

So not yet convinced, but intrigued by the idea. Thats fine. Took me a while looking through lots of photos looking for those finer details to see if there is something here. It was the 4th photo from the top that stood out that something is up here. 2017.

Source

Source

It is the parts of the face that is circled in red in the first photo of this thread that stand out as inconsistent. The small bump in the skin above above the right nostril and the larger bump on the right cheek. Plastic surgery can do a good job these days, it is the minor deformations in the skin where I see the main difference.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
This is a strange one in not just mentioning Corney instead of Comey, but also using 8 instead of B. Could this mean there are 8 body doubles of James Comey that are known?

Ummm... I think you've been watching too much Twilight Zone.

Maybe, just maybe, whoever OCR'd the PDF had software that made these errors...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Looks like a bunch of different ages, lighting and angles to me.
The comey, corny thing, i believe was debunked by a channer, it had to do with text rendering or something technical when transferring between doc types.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Ummm... I think you've been watching too much Twilight Zone.

Get too deep into Q and it can have that effect. Project looking glass? Really? I am just going to leave that one alone.

OCR maybe, has plausible deniability. If this is a software error then is should be reproducible. I am finding it a hard one to accept at this time when just the word 'Comey' is affected. There is always a reason...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

That's his point. They look the same, but there are facial marks (moles) that appear in some photos and not others. I don't think he is right, but it's odd.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Moles are a good word for it, thanks. There is some long term contamination in the skin. How it seams to move around between some photos of James Comey is odd. There are a lot of photos around with lighting, resolution and makeup issues making it difficult to verify in every photo. The ones posted on this thread are the ones I found so far that show these dependencies the most.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Spoiler alert, for the faint hearted do not read further

Could it be he just removed some of the pus in that pocket?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Good question. It was the bump, mole, growth, zit above his right nostril that I eventually focused on when looking through the available images. The following image has the most zit like appearance. Does look to be getting a small puss head to it.

It is really hard to see the color of Comey's eyes amongst most photos available. An olive color that darkens over time is what I can currently make out. In this photo there is some brown on the inner ring.

Generally I am more inclined to think more mole than zit with Corny. This is due to how these marks have been with him for a long time. I have also noticed some changes in its size over time and between photos. Sometimes it really stands out, other times you do have to look hard for it. The location does look to be consistent for the main one above the nostril. There may be some zit like function with this mark, but it does look to be more than a standard zit that just comes and goes.

One thought I had with the above photo when I first saw it and why it is more zit like than the others in appearance is that it is an induced mole to match up with the other body doubles. Maybe, idk? Just trying to call it as I see and work things out one way or another.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

This insight from a recent X22 Report provides a good case that this misspelling has been a common practice amongst government officials to avoid Freedom Of Information Requests.

Twitter link

It is creating a messy situation with reduced integrity when government officials are intentionally muddying the facts. I does make one wonder just what they are investigating when the internal practices of FOIR is to be avoided. Are there many people with doubles to have alternate spellings of names as standard practice? Has the FBI been subverted with an alternate agenda?

With the IG Report putting the spotlight on Corny and raising this misspelling issue, is this going to crack open the declass now people like Judicial Watch and others know what to search for? The blow back from this backfire may very well be biblical in proportions. Just how far back does it go and just what is going to surface from all this? How many hands are going to be caught up in this cookie jar?

edit on 11-12-2019 by kwakakev because: found twitter link

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
Spoiler alert, for the faint hearted do not read further

Could it be he just removed some of the pus in that pocket?

I was thinking the same. I have a cyst on my cheek. When it was lanced, it was hardly noticeable but they return usually.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Sorry everyone for going down the wrong track, found the problem with the image that set me off on this track. The image was horizontally flipped. Flipping it back the other way and it all matches up. This works as well for the other images I put under Camey.

Sorry for any distress to Mr James B Comey, James 8 Corney and James Camey this thread may of caused. With all the other dramas going on in your life hopefully it gave you a good laugh at least.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
As long as one of them goes to jail.

So not yet convinced, but intrigued by the idea. Thats fine. Took me a while looking through lots of photos looking for those finer details to see if there is something here. It was the 4th photo from the top that stood out that something is up here. 2017.

Source

Source

It is the parts of the face that is circled in red in the first photo of this thread that stand out as inconsistent. The small bump in the skin above above the right nostril and the larger bump on the right cheek. Plastic surgery can do a good job these days, it is the minor deformations in the skin where I see the main difference.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Respectfully, I'd say you have little understanding of light and shadow...nor that it is and can be manipulated...like an old horror flick.

And makeup, photographic equipment used, age of subject...etc...and throw all on a single pg...and you're analyzing??? Even the differences between where and how the photos were published, distributed etc

You'd need a control of sorts...at least IMO

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I managed to prove the evidence I had for starting this thread wrong. I was thrown off by some images of Comey being horizontally flipped when doing an image search on him.

So does this prove the thesis for starting this thread wrong as well? All that is left to support these conclusions is the reference of Corney and Camey in the recently released IG Report. It has been since discovered that it is common practice to use alias of common names to confuse search results and hide reporting data.

There maybe more to this I guess. Without knowing more about the culture of the organization that uses these aliases all I have is speculation. I guess it is still possible that Comey, Hillary, Obama and others do have a body double, I just have not found any supporting evidence of it.

Maybe they have a part time actor that looks pretty close and can get away with some occasional meetings. Have heard of reports that Saddam Hussein had 7 body doubles at one stage. Cannot prove it, dangerous job and not surprised for him to have some.

Maybe they do have some kind of clone technology and soul transplant that produce A1 quality clones with minor skin blemishes and all. it is getting pretty science fiction this stuff. I don't know, just putting it on the maybe list for now.

At this time I really do not have enough to support the thesis that James Comey does have a body double. Until all this misspelling with the names is sorted out it is something to consider for those digging through it.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I'd very glad you came to the conclusion yourself Kev!
(you saved me a log in (which I've gone and done now anyway))

When I was browsing the thread last night, I saw this horizontal image flip straight away and was about to log in to post and to bring it to your attention.
I spent the following half hour feeding the cat and myself and when I checked back, you had got it! Synchronicity strikes again!

Still, whether you were initially on the mark or not, I was very much glad to see some of the classic conspiratorial ideas being thrown around. You know, the ones that are often scoffed at as being too ridiculous or "impossible".
This along with other recent elements is evidence of (at least) a mild resurgence of the golden age of ATS hehe.
Although, in the meantime, there remains far too much polarised bickering in all forms for my liking

Bless the truly open minds!

edit on 12/12/2019 by KnightErrant because: 🐇

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: mysterioustranger

I managed to prove the evidence I had for starting this thread wrong. I was thrown off by some images of Comey being horizontally flipped when doing an image search on him.

So does this prove the thesis for starting this thread wrong as well? All that is left to support these conclusions is the reference of Corney and Camey in the recently released IG Report. It has been since discovered that it is common practice to use alias of common names to confuse search results and hide reporting data.

There maybe more to this I guess. Without knowing more about the culture of the organization that uses these aliases all I have is speculation. I guess it is still possible that Comey, Hillary, Obama and others do have a body double, I just have not found any supporting evidence of it.

Maybe they have a part time actor that looks pretty close and can get away with some occasional meetings. Have heard of reports that Saddam Hussein had 7 body doubles at one stage. Cannot prove it, dangerous job and not surprised for him to have some.

Maybe they do have some kind of clone technology and soul transplant that produce A1 quality clones with minor skin blemishes and all. it is getting pretty science fiction this stuff. I don't know, just putting it on the maybe list for now.

At this time I really do not have enough to support the thesis that James Comey does have a body double. Until all this misspelling with the names is sorted out it is something to consider for those digging through it.

Yes, friend. Still a good thread. Peace

top topics

join