It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG report damning on FBI abuse regarding Page Fisa Warrant

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The Steele Dossier played a "central and essential role" in getting the FISA warrant. That means the spying warrant would not have been sought without it.

And, not only is Steele himself unreliable, it appears he relied on a source he himself considered unreliable.

That's the kind of reporting you'd expect from a tabloid.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
no arrest no indictments no nothing but nothing burgers , meanwhile 30+ indictments arrest and a president being impeached

BENGHAZI!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Taking a wild guess, I'm thinking they are setting up a fail to keep it out of the Senate. They would look 10x worse than they look now. If they do go forward, it leaves them wide open. The alt left know its a nightmare taking it to the senate.

Every single Democrat in America is calling the leader of Ukraine a liar and puppet, for saying there was no pressure, normal conversation and no quid pro but I guess that is the Dems policy on international relationships.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hey, I saw this on twitter, just verified it. Pull up the PDF from www.justice.gov... search for Comey. 0 results. Now search for "c o r n e y" without the spaces. 149 results. WTF over?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here is a shorter video I did explaining why the dem/media/intel agencies victory lap over the ig report is unwarranted

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
IG report is not damning on FBI abuse regarding Page Fisa Warrant....

For one simple fact; its the same reason why the Mueller report wasn't damning for Trump; its the same reason why the Comey press conference wasn't damming to Clinton.

And that is, despite any wrong doing that these people may have done, the final conclusions allow the potential wrong doers, and their media allies, to spin the narrative any way they want.

Had Horowitz wanted to damn anyone he would not have made his report so wishy washy. If he found any wrong doing he wanted to give those people a pass... that is not what "damming" is made of.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
no arrest no indictments no nothing but nothing burgers , meanwhile 30+ indictments arrest and a president being impeached

BENGHAZI!
Since you're proclaiming ignorance and embracing low education perspectives, let me clear something up 😘

Horowitz does not have the power to indict, arrest or subpoena, he is an IG that investigated FBI abuses into FISA.

He has accomplished this task.

It is now up to Barr and Durham to finish and convict.

Okay, you can go back to your ***Process Crimes and ***Partisan impeachment sham my low info friend 😌

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
IG report is not damning on FBI abuse regarding Page Fisa Warrant....

For one simple fact; its the same reason why the Mueller report wasn't damning for Trump; its the same reason why the Comey press conference wasn't damming to Clinton.

And that is, despite any wrong doing that these people may have done, the final conclusions allow the potential wrong doers, and their media allies, to spin the narrative any way they want.

Had Horowitz wanted to damn anyone he would not have made his report so wishy washy. If he found any wrong doing he wanted to give those people a pass... that is not what "damming" is made of.
False.

It is outlined that FBI swindled the FISA court, Horowitz primary mission.

Did you forget that the previous IG report, Horowitz criminally referred both Comey and McCabe but DOJ declined to persecute??? Most likely figured the Durham and Barr investigation will be the actual indictments, so meanwhile, lets call out the FBI and whitewash the report.

This is damning.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Grasping for straws again. Funny how all Trump sup[porters do is deflect, deflect, deflect.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma
Grasping for straws again. Funny how all Trump sup[porters do is deflect, deflect, deflect.
*Supporters.

Funny how y'all are quick to throw BS and deflect, yet can't manage to proofread or read into any of the IG reports.

This really demostrates peoples ability to think and judge, that somehow, without a conviction, this is a "dud" or "NothingBurger".

Hey Scauma, User since 2012, less than 92 post, You just going to ignore blatant FISA abuse? Oh no convictions or arrest so it must be a dud, huh????

Yeah, nevermind the other investigations into the same issues but further beyond, which, might I add, is a *Criminal Investigation, also of which, Barr and Durham disagree with the "WHITEWASH", however, alluded to the fact that their separate investigation details much worse.

Seriously, is it me or did all the low info users come crawling out in some pathetic and hopeless proclaim to victory???

My my, how delusional they are 🤭

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Man,

It's like my guard dog escaped his master's compound to go kill the neighbors cat, or worse!

Do I put him down, and get a new one and train him to let the kitty purr?

what to do what to do...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Great post Grambler.

A lot of us feel vindicated with this report. Of course, the left is seizing on the "No bias found" aspect of it, but lets be honest here. Horowitz was never going to admit to that.

But that *alleged* lack of bias, is small potatoes compared to the rest of the report.

I cannot wait for this whole thing to come to a head. We're so much closer to exposing them than ever before.

I hope Durham hands down multiple indictments.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Care to elaborate?

Are you trying to say that these FISA abuses did not happen? Are you trying to say they are unimportant?

Because your entire post is nothing but deflection.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Do you care to elaborate further?
There is no excuse for Trump's detractors or supporters to display intellectual dishonesty. Every time Trump's detractors display intellectual dishonesty or unprincipled opposition, they alienate people, who are not necessary rusted on Trump supporters.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

And as this article points out, Anti-Trumper celebrations are premature too.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So, the two biggest takeaways from this, the FBI Played the FISA Court, touchè well played Comey 😉 and that the IG report finally beheads the Steel Dossier as a literal work for fantasy 😌.

This is incredible.

But Silly told us the Steele Dossier was all but proven... how could she be so wrong?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Now that the dust is settling I'm having to re-calibrate my expectations. The FISA report is about what I anticipated, details blatant abuse but whitewashes it a little (though, less than I imagined). Yet we have no criminal indictments. Guess what, they're not coming either. Barr read the FISA report long before its release and the fact that no indictments came, means none will. So that leaves durham.

I previously had confidence that durham would deliver the payload but after watching barr say durham won't be finished until late spring or early summer makes me think nothing is coming at all. I would love to be wrong about this. The country needs comey/brennan/strzok/page/mccabe in prison. That won't happen. If I'm right about that, sadly we're back on track for a bloody civil war. As such I'm voting democrat in 2020. While I appreciate all that trump has done (wall/economy/trade deals/energy/etc), this country is worth exactly zero with a two tiered justice system.

Trump campaigned on locking up hillary, has it happened? No. Has it even come close to happening? No.

So here's what durham will do (imo, based on the new information I have added to the calculus), he will lay blame at the feet of foreign countries for interfering in our election process. The UK for christopher steele, russia, australia, and italy. Indictments will go out for steele and mifsud. If we're lucky we might get a brennan staffer.

You know what the most infuriating part about all of it is? Barr knows everything. Watch his interviews with NBC and WSJ, he knows. He knows that the CIA and FBI worked with the hillary campaign to set up trump. He knows knows that the motivation was to protect the deep state, which then morphed into an overthrow of the duly elected president. He simply lacks the will power to follow through on it (likely because lifetime friends would be caught up in it). He will only do a little less than he thinks is necessary to placate. A few angry citizens won't ruffle his feathers, so that is the path of least resistance.

That being the case, the slow destruction of the country will not lead to the necessary changes. We need to fast track the destruction to make the most people the most uncomfortable. So democrats are who I am voting for. To be clear, democrats have just about every issue wrong, but only by embracing that wrongness can there be a sufficient catalyst to restore this country. When I voted for trump in 2016, I was a michael moore voter (tossing a molotov into washington), I can now see that our molotov will not be big enough to effect change.

ETA:
If we get a few big indictments, my outlook changes dramatically, but until that point...
edit on 11-12-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Obama Admin crooks escaped being interviewed by I.G. Horowitz for his FISA-abuse report.

In his report, Horowitz said Comey was one of a number of former FBI employees who “chose not to request that their security clearances be reinstated for their [inspector general] interviews."

And “therefore, we were unable to provide classified information or documents to them during their interviews to develop their testimony, or to assist their recollections of relevant events.”

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND...

“Durham is not limited. He can talk to other agencies. He can compel people to testify,” Barr said.

“One of the problems in the IG’s investigation, is that Comey refused to sign back up for his security clearance and therefore couldn't be questioned about classified matters.

So, someone like Durham can compel his testimony, he can talk to a whole range of people, private parties, foreign governments, and so forth.”
SOURCE: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Go Get'em Mr. Durham!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
FYI: Wed 12/11/2019 - DOJ Michael Horowitz answers questions about his FISA-abuse report, from the Senate Judiciary Committee, headed by Senator Lindsey Graham. Will be streamed live at 10:00am Eastern, on C-SPAN 3.

Link to C-Span Channel 3: www.c-span.org.../justice-department-ig-testifies-fisa-abuse-allegations

C-span Channel 3 Program listing: www.c-span.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
After this clear abuse, and BIAS, and there was clearly BIAS.

The FBI clearly had it out for Trump and his campaign.

Which means.

The CLinton email investigation needs to be reopened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join