It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tories Sink To New Low.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Boris Johnson and his band of rogues have no shame. What a day for this cesspit of a political party.

Today began with a report of a 4 year old child having to lay down on a pile of jackets, because there was no bed available for him at a Leeds Hospital.

Johnson was confronted by a journalist who had a photo of the boy on his phone. Johnson had no interest in wanting to see it, so he put the phone into his pocket.

Boris Johnson has been confronted with a picture of a little boy forced to sleep on a hospital floor - but was so keen not to face up to the image of the child he slipped the reporter's phone into his pocket.

www.theneweuropean.co.uk...

Later today, Johnson sent his Health Secretary Matt Hancock to Leeds Hospital on a damage limitation exercise. When Hancock left the hospital he was meet by a few protestors outside.

Tory Party sources then briefed Journalists that an aide to Hancock had been punched by a Labour Party activist. Firstly there was zero evidence that the chap was a Labour Party activist, and secondly the aide had in fact walked into the protestors arm. The video on the enclosed link shows exactly what happened.

Health secretary Matt Hancock was met with protesters shouting "shame on you" as he visited Leeds General Infirmary later on Tuesday. The Tories were accused of trying to "cheat and manipulate the media" after incorrectly briefing broadcasters that Mr Hancock's aide had been punched by a protester

www.independent.co.uk...

God help us all if this shower of #e get back into government.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
God help us all if this shower of #e get back into government.

Looks to me like they will... and with a bigger majority then before.

Why is that?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I smell something fishy in this story ...... as far as I understand it only reported

(with picture) in a labour supporting paper. There is no need for anyone to be

on the floor of any hospital? There are stretchers..... and spare beds on castors

which get wheeled into wards as required.

At four years old surely he would be in a childrens hospital?

My grandaughter is a paramedic and is required to remain with any patient till

the doctor takes over and even when busy they always get a bed.

This to me is Jeremy Corbyn waving the redacted notes on the selling off of the

NHS to the US ....... Hoax news??

Yes he was waving the newspaper on the news with that story in the same way

He's getting desperate!!!!

Reminds me of another news paper story that was proved a hoax and someone.

got sacked for it

In the wake of the Abu Ghraib torture scandal, Morgan was fired as Editor of the Daily Mirror "with immediate effect" on 14 May 2004, after refusing to apologise to Sly Bailey, then head of Trinity Mirror, for authorising the newspaper's publication of photographs which had been shown to be false

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Leeds hospital needs to get some better hospital management. Seems to me to be a bit of a set up. Lack of context into the circumstances and people too quick with the criticism.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

It reminded me of the picture of Corbyn sitting on the floor because he couldn't get a seat ... staged photo.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Well if a Labour supporting newspaper won't get you to accept the facts then you can always try a right wing conservative one.

Boris Johnson bizarrely took a reporter's phone and put it in his pocket today after refusing to look at a photograph of a sick four-year-old boy who was forced to lie on a hospital floor

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Sometimes truth hurts.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It reminded me of the picture of Corbyn sitting on the floor because he couldn't get a seat ... staged photo.

Want to comment on the " staged " punch ?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm commenting on the topic of the thread , I'm not voting for any of them because I think they're all scumbags so am not here to defend anybody.
Currently watching question time which is solidifying my opinion.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm commenting on the topic of the thread

Which was " Tories Sink To New Low "

Which includes the " staged " punch

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I smell something fishy in this story ...... as far as I understand it only reported

(with picture) in a labour supporting paper.

no fish as there is an actual video of said incident

Boris takes reporter’s phone after being shown picture of boy sleeping on hospital floor/

Boris Johnson pockets reporter's phone after refusing to look at Jack Williment-Barr photo

Vide o: Johnson takes journalists’ phone, puts it in pocket to avoid looking at photo of sick boy on NHS floor

Extraordinary moment Boris Johnson takes reporter's phone to avoid picture of boy, 4, sleeping on hospital floor

most hospitals in the UK have pediatric wards and dont require seperate hospitals, a decent amount of hospitals are currently missing all their targets set (by the way I adore the NHS having worked there for many years)

HOSPITAL WAIT CRISIS One in five NHS hospitals keep missing all of their crucial waiting targets, investigation reveals pretty certain the sun is currently backing the tories if you look at recent headlines, so cant be 'dismissed' as 'left wing'

Hospital waiting times at worst-ever level

A fifth of NHS hospitals are missing all their waiting list targets this year, figures show

The 16 trusts in England that missed all the monthly targets: - Bradford Teaching Hospitals - Taunton and Somerset - Guy's and St Thomas' - Northern Lincolnshire & Goole - Plymouth Hospitals - The Royal Wolverhampton - Mid Essex Hospital Services - Leeds Teaching Hospitals - University College London Hospitals - East Kent Hospitals - Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals - United Lincolnshire Hospitals - Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells - East and North Hertfordshire - Worcestershire Acute Hospitals - Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals

The NHS needs taking out of the hands of politicians and the money needs to be ring fenced and increase by inflation year on year, it should not be a political football to be passed around by bufoons in parliment, Aneurin Bevan would be disgusted at how it has been abused
edit on 9-12-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I saw that on the news ..... He was being door stepped......Doesn't mean the

photo wasn't staged. Funny how in spite of historic waiting times etc. This

appears two days before the election and Corbyn hasn't been able to

make the sale of the NHS stick?

Doesn't just smell......it stinks

The NHS needs taking out of the hands of politicians and the money needs to be ring fenced and increase by inflation year on year, it should not be a political football to be passed around by bufoons in parliment, Aneurin Bevan would be disgusted at how it has been abused

It also needs to have wastage looked at and the PFI that Tony Blair

signed up to..........MORE DEBT!

edit on 9-12-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Spot on.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I saw that on the news ..... He was being door stepped......Doesn't mean the

photo wasn't staged. Funny how in spite of historic waiting times etc. This

appears two days before the election and Corbyn hasn't been able to

make the sale of the NHS stick?

Doesn't just smell......it stinks _dn_

signed up to..........MORE DEBT!

I don't think your brain is engaging here.

If you think this is fake and staged, why did Johnson send his Health Secretary to Leeds Hospital to try and sort of this mess? Any idea ?

Want to comment on the " fake punch " ? You seem to want to. Maybe because when the Tories " Fake or stage " something you are ok with that.

That is normally called " Hypocritical "

edit on 9-12-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What do you expect with open boarders free movement and mass uncontrolled immigration?

Spare hospital beds?

Last time I was in the hospital with my daughter and partner it was full of immigrants none English speaking NOT OLD PEOPLE which the lefty love to blame on our crippled NHS

Don’t get me started on the rest of the country’s crippled infrastructure

edit on 9-12-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

In case you miss it, the story of the 4 year old boy on the hospital floor is the lead story on The BBC 10 O'clock news.

Still think it's fake ?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I don't think your brain is engaging here.

My brains doing fine, thanks for your concern

If you think this is fake and staged, why did Johnson send his Health Secretary to Leeds Hospital to try and sort of this mess? Any idea ?

Yes! What a normal person would do when in charge of any situation send

someone to dig out the truth!!

Want to comment on the " fake punch " ? You seem to want to. Maybe because when the Tories " Fake or stage " something you are ok with that.

I dont know where you get that from ?.... Don't know what you're talking about

That is normally called " Hypocritical "

You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine !!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes! What a normal person would do when in charge of any situation send someone to dig out the truth!

You just missed the lead story on The BBC 10 O'clock news then?

Shameful Tories. The " Nasty Party " is back in full swing.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

(with picture) in a labour supporting paper. There is no need for anyone to be

on the floor of any hospital? There are stretchers..... and spare beds on castors

which get wheeled into wards as required.

At four years old surely he would be in a childrens hospital?

The hospital has apologised already;

Dr Yvette Oade, chief medical officer at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, said: "Our hospitals are extremely busy at the moment and we are very sorry that Jack's family had a long wait in our Emergency Department."

www.bbc.co.uk...

Regardless, Boris' behaviour with the ITN reporter was bizarre to say the least...he's a chump anyway...it seems like politics are full of chumps these days.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's just staged, a child would be in a children's ward, there would be a temporary bed or when triaged they would be deemed as not serious enough. If it was serious and there were no temporary child beds then they would be transferred to another hospital.

However bad Boris may be he is 1000 times better than Corbyn who would decimate the economy, cause immense national debt, not abide by the democratic brexit vote, tax inheritance at an absurd rate, cause far higher unemployment as companies would make staff redundant to pay the extra taxes. Corbyn was on MI5s watch list for decades and his party is racist!
I can't think of a worse potential leader!
edit on 9-12-2019 by SoEpic because: Typo

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm commenting on the topic of the thread , I'm not voting for any of them because I think they're all scumbags so am not here to defend anybody.
Currently watching question time which is solidifying my opinion.

I feel exactly the same mate.
I will probably feel bad if I don't vote,but I can see no one worthwhile.
It all a show anyway-none of them give a toss about the public,and they're all cross party best buddys with each other in the free bar at westminster-I say"free"meaning the bar that we all pay for with our tax of course.

I suppose I will go to the polling station anyway,and stare at the list of people who don't give a toss,get depressed when I can't find anyone to vote for and walk back home.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join