It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell planning TV tell-all about Epstein scandal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
All I can say is, I cannot wait to see this interview.

nypost.com...

From the New York Post article:

“Ghislaine is in hiding and knows the only way to stop being hunted is to speak on her own terms,” a source told the paper. “She will do a sit-down interview with a big US network and defend the duke. Apparently, she’ll say Virginia Giuffre is lying and Andrew never had sex with her,” the source told the UK paper.

I wonder how much 💴 the queen is paying her to do this. Why else would she come out of hiding to defend the prince? Additionally, why hasn’t this woman been indicted? Nope, instead she gets to sit in a cushy chair and lie...ahem tell her BS side of the story.

Please do this interview soon, Ghislaine!

#Epsteindidntkillhimself

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Why anyone would believe this pimp skank is beyond me. There's enough people saying she prostituted them out that she should be brought before a Grand Jury.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I wonder how much 💴 the queen is paying her to do this. Why else would she come out of hiding to defend the prince?

The Queen? Maybe... but I doubt it. Too little too late for one thing. But more significant, in my opinion, is that Ghislaine's father was known to do work for Mossad (and was quite possibly assassinated as a result). I'm more inclined to think she's working for either Mossad or our own CIA. Perhaps both. And I suspect she always was.

Additionally, why hasn’t this woman been indicted? Nope, instead she gets to sit in a cushy chair and lie...ahem tell her BS side of the story.

Perhaps for the reasons stated above... she's only following the marching orders our own government gave her... in which case, "her" BS side of the story is really her boss' BS.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why would she admit any guilt now? As long as she keeps her mouth shut about what really happened it all gets swept under the rug and she gets to live.
It is a win win for her.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why anyone would believe this pimp skank is beyond me. There's enough people saying she prostituted them out that she should be brought before a Grand Jury.

Even a pimp skank broken clock is right twice a day...

But to your point, yes, she should have been brought before a Grand Jury long long ago. The fact she wasn't greatly informs my opinion of who she was really working for.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

There are currently two witnesses who claim to have seen her with him in

the club. The lawyer for Epstine's victims is confident of their credibility!

He is not off the hook anyway as he is being investigated for using his position

as 'Britain's trade Envoy' to do some dodgy dealings, not for Britain, but for

himself
and even for a 'minor' royal living well beyond beyond his means.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The Queen? Maybe... but I doubt it. Too little too late for one thing. But more significant, in my opinion, is that Ghislaine's father was known to do work for Mossad (and was quite possibly assassinated as a result). I'm more inclined to think she's working for either Mossad or our own CIA. Perhaps both. And I suspect she always was.

Perhaps for the reasons stated above... she's only following the marching orders our own government gave her... in which case, "her" BS side of the story is really her boss' BS.

This makes a lot of sense. My only question would be, why would the CIA or Mossad care about exonerating the Prince? Because that was the emphasis in the article for her motivation to do the interview.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Ghislaine Maxwell planning TV tell-all handler reviewed damage control announcementabout Epstein scandal

Strike and bold revision by me.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Boadicea

This makes a lot of sense. My only question would be, why would the CIA or Mossad care about exonerating the Prince? Because that was the emphasis in the article for her motivation to do the interview.

Probably because he screwed up and she will be used as damage control.

It's gonna be interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Beat me to it.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

She's just trying to play CYA right now, this scumbucktet needs to be on record during a deposition.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Beat me to it.

Main accomplice to one of the furthest reaching international crime syndicate who's been "missing", and whom investigators have "been looking for" is about to appear on TV.

Seems perfectly normal. I can't see anything wrong with it.

Now everyone go be good boys and girls and grab the broom so we can brush all this under the rug.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Boadicea

She's just trying to play CYA right now, this scumbucktet needs to be on record during a deposition.

And that right there is absolute proof that she's untouchable.

Unless of course she just gets suicided after the TV smudge over.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I propose we make an ATS drinking game for this event.

Take one sip every time she says the word, sorry, apologize, regret.

Take one shot anytime she turns herself into a victim.

Disclaimer: I don't proclaim to be able to see the future, but if you play by these rules, you will probably get alcohol poisoning.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Frankly, I’m surprised she’s still alive. By the fact she is, lends credence to the notion that Epstein is alive, as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

And that right there is absolute proof that she's untouchable.

Unless of course she just gets suicided after the TV smudge over.

The fact that there's no serious investigation into this at the Federal level leads me to conclude there are still more people involved who have not been named.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I propose we make an ATS drinking game for this event.

Take one sip every time she says the word, sorry, apologize, regret.

Take one shot anytime she turns herself into a victim.

Disclaimer: I don't proclaim to be able to see the future, but if you play by these rules, you will probably get alcohol poisoning.

I love this idea! We’d all be sh!tfaced 3 minutes into the interview.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I would hazard a guess that there are hundreds if not thousands of people caught up in this web.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I would hazard a guess that there are hundreds if not thousands of people caught up in this web.

I recall just last week reading an article. I can’t remember which victims attorney said this (because there are sooooo many), but they stated that they weren’t going to release all the names of people involved. Because there was still a good number of high profile individuals — that have not been mentioned in the MSM yet. I’d love to know who they are.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Bill Clinton at the top of the list?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join