It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New on Drudge: Cali UFO WITH VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
agreed.
also..to me...could you get a few drones to remain in such still position...none breaking formation ?

Not that I know a ton about little civilian drones, but from what I understand once you lock them into a GPS coordinate they will pretty much stay fixed there as long as there aren't any big gusts of wind to blow them away. That's apparently how they do those amazing coordinated drone displays.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
"Once again, the L.A.P.D. is asking Los Angelenos not to fire their guns at the visitor spacecraft. You may inadvertently trigger an interstellar war"

Good 1

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
this is what annoys me about the ufo `phenomenon today`

its just these random short videos of a light with no point of reference or anything

apart from that, all we have to go on are these old cases from many many years ago which are the only things to discuss,

its a massive let down ufology today theres literally next to nothing currently of interest

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
its a massive let down ufology today theres literally next to nothing currently of interest

I've always said that's because UFO sightings have become too common. Even with fairly decent video footage, stuff that in years past would have had the "experts" doing cartwheels, nobody is all that interested.

Maybe there are a lot of people still having amazing close encounters, but they're either not reporting them, or they're reporting them and nobody cares. Plenty of accounts of all kinds of crazy sightings and abductions on places like Reddit, but the general attitude is, "Cool story, bro."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join