It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lutsenko Inteview On OAN Exposes The Corrupt US System

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that congress would swear Rudy Giuliani in in a heartbeat so he can present whatever he has.
Somehow given everything that trump withholds and refuses to provide I really dont see that happening. Do you?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But they havent provided it. So what are they waiting for? The election?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The impeachment. The senate hearings. That's is where things are going to be run without the leftist bias Nadler and Schiff cant seem to get past.

"The Mueller report will be what 100% removes Trump from office"

-sillyolme 2016-2109

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
At the very least, what he has to offer should be looked into. To just make some idiotic claim that he's lying, without looking at his evidence is likely the stupidest, most idiotic thing I can imagine. I doubt anyone is really that flucking stupid.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

The impeachment. The senate hearings. That's is where things are going to be run without the leftist bias Nadler and Schiff cant seem to get past.

-sillyolme 2016-2109

They could run it now with their own lawyers bringing it to the Judiciary Hearing that is going on right now that they were invited to attend and present evidence and call witnesses... and yet for some reason they are scared of doing that.
edit on 9-12-2019 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

-sillyolme 2016-2109

They could run it now with their own lawyers bringing it to the Judiciary Hearing that is going on right now that they were invited to attend and present evidence and call witnesses... and yet for some reason they are scared of doing that.

why bother when you can do all that in the Senate and have a chance at fairness? There is nothing that can be done or said to change the minds of democrats on impeachment. Plus, since you can't investigate Biden or his boy, it's hard to find answers.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yuriy is the guy who went to prison for poisoning the Ukraine president and was somehow made into Prosecutor General of Ukraine later on even though he had zero education in law. Well, aside from a really long rap sheet.

He claimed there was some no prosecute list then later retracted the statement and Is now saying there is one, but he doesn't have it because he destroyed it.

If that's the guy Guliani is holding up as a credible source then it doesn't look good for team Trump.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Pyle

-sillyolme 2016-2109

why bother when you can do all that in the Senate and have a chance at fairness? There is nothing that can be done or said to change the minds of democrats on impeachment. Plus, since you can't investigate Biden or his boy, it's hard to find answers.

Yes, why bother proving your innocence when given the opportunity. Instead grandstand and hope the jury you bought doesnt get persuaded by evidence later.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Trump is so amazing, so incredibly powerful, that he can manipulate his entire party to look at the same transcript of the call you see, yet they don't see a crime and you do. rather than tout your amazingness, you should be scared. What if he was to turn his powers on you? The dems have not found his kriptonite, and his 45D chess skills only increase as time passes. In time, you will succumb to his greatness and worship his feet as you should.

OR

This impeachment is a partisan temper tantrum.

I'll let you decide which might be more true.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Yuriy is the guy who went to prison for poisoning the Ukraine president and was somehow made into Prosecutor General of Ukraine later on even though he had zero education in law. Well, aside from a really long rap sheet.

He claimed there was some no prosecute list then later retracted the statement and Is now saying there is one, but he doesn't have it because he destroyed it.

If that's the guy Guliani is holding up as a credible source then it doesn't look good for team Trump.

Yes, perfect! that alone nullifies any evidence he may have. Even the part where his words were mis-interpreted, but you don't need to understand any of that, you were told what's important. this has all been debunked by everyone.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I watched "him say" that he destroyed the so called no prosecute list. It is in the video OP.

Who debunked that?

Is it debunked that he had zero qualifications to be Prosecutor General of Ukraine?

If so please provide a link.

Is it debunked that he was imprisoned for poisoning the former Ukraine president?

I don't think the guy is at all credible and neither should you especially since he has publicly stated on several occasions in several media interviews that during his time as prosecutor general he saw no evidence of wrongdoing by either Biden.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I watched "him say" that he destroyed the so called no prosecute list. It is in the video OP.

Who debunked that?

Is it debunked that he had zero qualifications to be Prosecutor General of Ukraine?

Is it debunked that he was imprisoned for poisoning the former Ukraine president?

I don't think the guy is at all credible and neither should you especially since he has publicly stated on several occasions in several media interviews that during his time as prosecutor general he saw no evidence of wrongdoing by either Biden.

you missed the joke on that. See, anytime anyone asks about Biden, Or his Boy, we are told that all that has been debunked. When asked by whom, we are told "by everyone". But in reality, none of this has been debunked. Hunter's position was an issue back when Obama ruled the world. he even had state department people train others on how to deal with it.

And it's very existence is enough to raise questions. And by that I don't mean, questions that should warrant Joe Biden threatening to whip your ass behind the woodshed, or some such thing. If there is nothing to why Hunter was given such a lucrative position, with no experience, then everyone should welcome questions and offer good answers. But the way it's being handled now, it sure makes it look suspicious.

So in closing, the prosecutor Biden bribed the Ukraine into firing may well be as dirty as they come. But that doesn't clear any questions up, it only raises more.

And please tell me you are kidding, when you spend all that time trashing the guy's credibility, then latch on to where he said something you wanted to hear. You are supposed to be one of the good guys.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Wait so now it was a joke.

A joke he told multiple times to multiple news sources. You can't expect me to believe that. And if reread what I wrote remember I said the guy is not credible and that goes for everything he has claimed. Whether its all the times he said the Bidens were good or him now claiming they aren't to the time he said there was a no prosecute list to backtracking and saying there wasn't. He has repeatedly changed his story. Complete 180 flips.

None of it is credible. The guy didn't have any kind of law background except for being in trouble with the law on multiple occasions so how did he land a job as prosecutor general?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Its all been debunked. Acceptance of facts would really help.
Or maybe you can give some evidence that it is true .
Not rumors from criminals.
Hey how about actual documentation that can be verified?
Oh no you wont get that because the Ukrainian government has already said that they had nothing on the Bidens.
Like we have been saying Debunked by Everyone.
There is never going to be a smoking gun or an ah ha moment that will clinch this fake story.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As usual, the response is everything is debunked, with no specifics at all mentioned

(Doubly funny coming from someone who still believes the pee dossier)

Meanwhile as has been shown over and over again, George Kent admitted in his own testimony that yes, Lutsenko was told to drop investigations in certain people just as Lutsenko is claiming

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-12-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Its all been debunked. Acceptance of facts would really help.
Or maybe you can give some evidence that it is true .
Not rumors from criminals.
Hey how about actual documentation that can be verified?
Oh no you wont get that because the Ukrainian government has already said that they had nothing on the Bidens.
Like we have been saying Debunked by Everyone.
There is never going to be a smoking gun or an ah ha moment that will clinch this fake story.

Sigh, ok, debunked by whom? When? Link to the debunking.

And most importantly, what exactly had been debunked? That Biden Jr. was on the board of Burisma? That he got paid lots of money for knowing jack sh!t? That It was shady enough to have Obama's state department devote time to training how to deal with it?

I'm tired of your idiocy silly. either understand what you are lying about, or find some facts to back up your garbage.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I was making a joke, then the joke arrived and posted, so I hope between that, and my post, you can grasp what I was saying.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Everyone take a shot of jack daniels everytime you know who says debunked.

Good way to make the time pass on this farce of an impeachy ment.

edit on 9-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
OANN = ANON

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Its all been debunked.

Code for fingers in ears screaming LALALALALALALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join