It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Does Belief in QAnon Make You Legally Insane? Mob Hit Trial May Tell"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I didn't author the article, I only shared it.
I never said that people who believe in conspiracy theories are insane or murderers.
But if enough people DO believe in that idea, reasoning with them is out the window, IMO.

I think my OG post may have been misunderstood.
This is a huge problem and could set a dangerous precedent. I'm not for labeling those who might believe a conspiracy theory as mentally ill or dangerous. It doesn't seem they are mutually exclusive.
Hope that clears up any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of my opinion.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Actually people better take his Citizens Arrest claim seriously...because if what he is saying is true then a White-Knight might step in to help him on the legal side of things....and in many places there are actually legal provisions that cover this exact dynamic.....and bringing the peripheral evidence into court could really open up some cans of worms baby.

I say that anyone who wants to help America continue to grow strong on its way to RECLAIMING ITS IDENTITY....needs to begin using social media to bring attention to this issue. ….because under the first few layers I think this is ONE HUGE ONION.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Gravelbone

Insane is a stretch, gullible is a better description.

It certainly is and I suspect most people here agree with you. But the defense attorney is saying not only is the guy insane, but that he was made so by QAnon and conspiracy theories in general. "Gullible" is not a defense, but insanity is. You cannot claim "Not guilty by reason of gullibility," but you can argue "Not guilty by reason of insanity." We on ATS are the ones on trial here.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Can't have people questioning the official narrative, what better way to discredit anything being discussed by labeling anyone engaged in the discussion as a nutter.

Pretty hard to disassociate ourselves from from this Q rubbish considering the size and scope of the Q threads on this site, it is all very convenient, you have a valid point.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GravelboneQanon just a bunch of millenium's giving out misleading info,trying to act subversive more CIA mind control,they are nothing

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Gullibility does not equal insanity. Neither does a desire for conspiracy entertainment and intrigue. Even though there are other mental problems and negative effects on the mind associated with that desire (and spending lots of time filling that desire). For a clue, see my signature.
edit on 15-12-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join