It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrick Bergy, an impeachment whistleblower that can be named

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Patrick Bergy worked for the military in the role as an Information Insurance Analysis. Tours include Iraq and South Korea while working in the fusion center with social media operations and psychological warfare. His career came to an end when he had to decide between Country or Company. Patrick has a website available at:

www.victimoftheswamp.com...

With the impeachment efforts against Donald Trump, Patrick does name General James Jones, head of NATO and chairman of Atlantic Council, Dynology, Wikistrat and Psygroup as one of the lead persons directing the fake media and information campaigns against the President. Patrick did work under General James Jones in his duties.

Patrick has tried approaching Adam Schiff and Devin Nunes with direct evidence of the impeachment issues with no answer. He did work with Sarah Carter for 6 weeks building a presentation that also got dropped with no answer once compiled. Jason Goodman and George Webb have both interviewed Patrick.

A REAL Whistleblower's Journey with Special Guest Patrick Bergy

December 6, 2019 NATO Cyber Warrior Says Top Brass Used NATO Cyberweapon On Trump 2016 Campaign

Due to the nature of the work there are some sensitive issues that Patrick cannot talk about. He does provide a general overview of the shadow net, a taxpayer funded weapon that General James Jones has stolen under private contractor means and is currently using against the sitting President. Patrick is willing to testify before congress and is trying to give his support to the President and the Nation with all the madness and disinformation going on.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Adam Schiff + Rope = Justice!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"Victim of the Swamp. How the Deep State destroyed the 40 year old private."

There's something very wrong about this without going any further. What is an "Information Insurance Analysis" What MOS is that? How do you enlist in the Army at age 40 when the maximum enlistment age is 35? How does a "private" get a job of substance at such a low rank? None of this makes any sense at all. It deserves some serious scrutiny before being taken seriously at all.
edit on 12/7/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Patrick Burgy did not get the job from his physical prowess, he got it from his IT security skills and worked with military contractors. His website has some of his working history. Patrick also talks about some of his roles in the interviews in which he moved around various contracts throughout his career.

What i understand about an information insurance analysis is that it involves defining and managing the risks associated with information systems. A role such as this would take one deep into the workings of the military information systems. A role that requires unique specialization. What do you mean by MOS?

How one gets a job like this is being stronger with a keyboard than a gun. How the Military Industry Complex has been privatized with contractors does lead to these situations and is an unhealthy relationship that Patrick does criticize.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I hope he has a good insurance policy just in case he is suicided; (the old two shots to the head trick which I still have not figured out how they do that) insurance for his wife and kids who will hopefully be survivors.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
What do you mean by MOS?

MOS is the job you chose to train in at enlistment, or shortly thereafter. In the USAF we call it an AFSC. There will be a number attached to it, and it classifies your career field. The question about joining after 35 is a good one. We know Hunter Biden was able to join after 35, due to knowing some people, so it happens, just not often.

But thanks for bringing this. It will be interesting to see if anyone looks deeper here.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: schuyler

What i understand about an information insurance analysis is that it involves defining and managing the risks associated with information systems. A role such as this would take one deep into the workings of the military information systems. A role that requires unique specialization. What do you mean by MOS?

Anyone in the military knows MOS is Military Occupational Specialty. "Information Insurance Analysis" is not an MOS. Indeed, in 25 years working in IT myself I have never heard the term, nor have I heard the term with "Analyst" as the last word, which would be grammatically correct. There is such a thing as "Information Assurance Analyst," which is probably what is meant here. One wonders how the term was changed. If he used it himself, I have grave doubts about his veracity. And a "private" would never be one.

And yes, Biden became an officer, an ensign, after age 40. He lasted a few weeks until a pee test turned up coc aine in his system and he was kicked out. Had Joe Biden not been Vice President, it never would have happened in the first place. It sometimes happens with doctors, who are in short supply, and they can get a direct commission as, say, a Lt. Colonel. But a private enlisting at 40?

And yes, I have been to his web site. Not impressed. His book is self-published--never a good sign. He claims to have been associated with social networks and never mentions "Information Insurance Analysis. Further, I see no evidence at all that he is some sort of "impeachment whistleblower."
He ran for office in Florida as an independent for election supervisor and crashed in flames. His description of this, available on Amazon, shows he doesn't play well with others. Good intentions, perhaps, but not quite all there.

This is how he describes himself:

Patrick Bergy was born in 1965, and raised on a small farm in Alto, Michigan. His Father, Bruce Bergy, managed a grain mill that had been in their family for over 75 years. Patrick had two older sisters, Lori and Linda. His mother, Ruth, remarried following his parent’s divorce at a very early age, and has remained largely disassociated from his life since his teens. Patrick married his first wife at the age of 30, and has four children from the marriage whom he loves very much. His daughters, Mia, and Sarah, and twin sons, Bruce and James. He was divorced in 201 0 following several years of deployments overseas, and his personal struggle with combat related PTSD. He acknowledges things in his life got a little crazy after the divorce from his first wife, was married briefly to his Russian wife, Zhanna, shortly after that, and remains separated from his third wife from Thailand, Khwanchanok, now going on two years. He now has a dog!

Source
edit on 12/8/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The Answer to ALL Our Questions!

Tonight I discuss the disturbing new relationship between FOX News, The Atlantic Council, Gen. James Jones, Jon Huntsman, Abby Hunsman [FOX News] & Gillian Turner [FOX News]

Patrick has started his own Youtube channel - The American Awakening. In this episode he goes over a lot of the details in trying to get his details out with the media and government. It also includes how DOD resources have been used against the President and public. The conflicts of interest with war profits is part of Patrick's understanding the situation.

I do agree with George Webb that One America Network will be a good platform to help clean this mess up. Patrick does have a lot of the background details with the nothing burger impeachment trials that have been dragged through the public for the past few years.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
American Awakening 20200718

An update for How Patrick is going. He is on the bike travelling the nation and looking for support to get the story out. Patrick has left the office of Ron Paul without much recognition from the office staff, unfortunately not surprised.

When it comes to how Paul Manafort has been setup, Patrick is intimately familiar with the systems involved.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
DC Update 20200821

I tried going to speak with Senate Judiciary like I did last December, but was unable due to COVID-19

Open to suggestions 😊

EP 2077-6PM WILLIAM BINNEY WITH PETE SANTILLI - GEN FLYNN & ROGER STONE ARE INNOCENT!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
EP 2211-6PM WE ARE OFFICIALLY AT WAR! SIDNEY POWELL's "KRAKEN" IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM

Patrick is still pushing on, interview starts at 1:21:00. Getting involved with some of the election fraud going on. With how google, twitter, facebook and others have been censoring and filtering the public discourse is clear election interference. With Patrick's commitment and experience in these areas he can provide some support when looking for for a better way to handle some of these issues.

Once Trump is confirmed for another 4 years, big tech and the first amendment do have some issues to sort out.

If Biden does take the steal, expect censorship standards to move more inline with China.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
it is extremely difficult to get #whistleblowers the recognition they deserve (unless your a democrat in the USA & Trump is the target). As someone who works with #whistleblowers I can tell that even the most decent in society are "afraid" of what they know and would prefer someone else to deal with the issues about to be exposed. Exposing the crap that goes on behind closed doors is a crazy business not for the feint heart!

top topics

join