It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V Wars ... what the h...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I know everything science fiction is fiction.. BUT

Making such a stupid errors in storyline is insane.. Vein blood vessels do not have a beat ( arteriar veis have those) there were a scene when man who had this prion disease was looking on blind womans veins and they had a beat.. those were not arteriar veins..

Story could have been better in many ways.. man has a disease and every now and then he becomes a beast when his teeth transform into fangs and back.. oh boy

This is just stupid !

Sorry about this rant...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
( arteriar veis have those)

arterial veins

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Never seen it but I gather from what you mention it is something to do with vampires.

But the name V wars had me hoping that someone had decided to do a follow up to the V mini series, not the newer one which was to be frank rubbish but the original 1980's mini series and movie spin off's which while quite cheesy by today's standards were actually also far better than the reboot was.

But as for vampire's, time to get the garlic.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

We're on the next to last episode now. I have learned that in order to be able to enjoy just about any series or movie nowadays I have to ignore anything that has to do with science or the hubs and I will spend the whole show pointing out mistakes. Once you learn to just enjoy it for what it is- fiction- you will be better off, otherwise you severely limit your entertainment options.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up!
Netflix has been trying to get me to watch it for two weeks now. There really IS a difference between good science fiction an dreck passed off as such.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No, it is a valid rant. That program is goofy. My only problem with your rant is that V Wars is not science fiction, it's fantasy which is what all vampire tales are, fantasy. And in fantasy, everything and anything goes.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Never seen it but I gather from what you mention it is something to do with vampires.

But the name V wars had me hoping that someone had decided to do a follow up to the V mini series, not the newer one which was to be frank rubbish but the original 1980's mini series and movie spin off's which while quite cheesy by today's standards were actually also far better than the reboot was.

But as for vampire's, time to get the garlic.

I will second that. I wish somebody would do a good reboot or sequel series, but alas, it would have to be PC and "woke".

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Hey! I was also hoping that it was a continuation of that V series from the 80's. When I was a kid, I caught some of it on TV, and it was super interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I agree you’ve got to remember it’s fantasy . I could’ve critiqued Paul Bunyan when I was six. But I didn’t let it get to me . Lol

On the bright side it could be worse .

Did anybody try watching messengers ?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I will second that. I wish somebody would do a good reboot or sequel series, but alas, it would have to be PC and "woke".

cough--cou "Watchmen"-- cough--
Was really looking forward to that one. Massive disappointment

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

yep.. funniest typo ever

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

seen couple episodes and i thought V was for virus.. not vampires ( if i look more i hope it is not vampires)

new topics

top topics

join