It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tenth Anniversary -- The 'Norway Spiral' Spectacle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: ManyMasks
///…..
I think the technology test was NATO, as surprising as that sounds.

Then why would Moscow have issued the NOTAMS with the correct time/location region, and why would the Russian press have been full of predictions of an imminent missile test of a trouble=plagued system?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
So it's either a Russian missile launch, cover for something unknown or so their enemies will be like oh I wonder what those russkies have got that we haven't. Anymore possibilities.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It was a Russian missile launch. End of.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Why you still here then.

Thread closed people

The oldcant has spoken
Haha

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You still think it was something else?

Lose the attitude.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I don't know what it was, so I can think what I like.
And don't be hypocritical.

Smile

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Of course you can. And I can think it was a Russian missile test because it obviously was.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm not saying it isn't, but your discounting every other possibility..... Yet you believe you're right.

So who's being illogical?
I Will give you a clue, it's you.
Deny ignorance old one.

edit on 8-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

All the evidence and logic points to it being a Russian missile test.

Yet i am being illogical?

Young one?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yeah and there's noway the Russians would be trying to deceive people so we should all just take the easy path and explore no further. That's not my style in general but I know for people like you it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy knowing they have everything sussed. I'm happier entertaining ideas and discounting nothing.
I will leave it at that because there's no point debating with someone with such a closed mind.

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ia reply to: ManyMasks

"People like you"?

What? People who go with evidence and logic and stuff?

Its good to have an open mind but don't let your brain fall out.

So what are the Russians deceiving us about? Aliens? Woo woo?

I dont have a closed mind. I have critical thinking. You should try it some time.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Critical thinking isn't stopping at the first stop with no need for further evaluation. But that is you every time, and in your head you're always right, you have the world susssed well done.
Why are you so bitter and resentful towards people that dare think outside the box, what's your problem has life totally shafted you and you need to project your shhh across the boards. You have no clue, you must be a scream at family get togethers.

I know nothing and I'm proud to admit it.
And I'm more of a critical thinker than you could ever hope to be. I think you need your tiny little box to be padded.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If it was a simple rocket test, why have no similar rocket test since then produced similar images? Is my only question.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Back then my conspiracy theorist mind thought what if the aliens were coming to visit President Obama why he was over there receiving the Nobel Peace prize...

President Obama accepted the Nobel Peace prize in person at the Oslo City Hall in Norway on December 10, 2009. In a 36-minute speech, reportedly written by Obama and then edited by Jon Favreau and Ben Rhodes, he discussed the tensions between war and peace and the idea of a "just war".

🤔

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Obama arrived a day later wow what a coincidence that is, and his 36 minute speech is also interesting.
These guys love numerology and are always using numbers like 36. The date reverts to 6 when using numerology also. Nice input.

Edit wikipedia
Oslo City Hall is built of red brick and has two towers, one 63 meters tall and other 66 meters tall.
edit on 8-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If it's a missile why is it in the Aliens/UFO forum?

2nd line

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Critical thinking isn't stopping at the first stop with no need for further evaluation. But that is you every time, and in your head you're always right, you have the world susssed well done.
Why are you so bitter and resentful towards people that dare think outside the box, what's your problem has life totally shafted you and you need to project your shhh across the boards. You have no clue, you must be a scream at family get togethers.

I know nothing and I'm proud to admit it.
And I'm more of a critical thinker than you could ever hope to be. I think you need your tiny little box to be padded.

You are proud to admit you know nothing?

I see......

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Beats me. Maybe because some people prefer woo woo to the bleeding obvious?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Obama arrived a day later wow what a coincidence that is, and his 36 minute speech is also interesting.
These guys love numerology and are always using numbers like 36. The date reverts to 6 when using numerology also. Nice input.

Edit wikipedia
Oslo City Hall is built of red brick and has two towers, one 63 meters tall and other 66 meters tall.

What?!!!

This site is going downhill.

What a crock!

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Calm down old yin you will get your blood pressure up. This is a conspiracy site after all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join