It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November jobs report more winning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: Fallingdown

Sure looks like trolls are having a hard time spinning this around.....

Some are trying though, bless their little feelz hearts.

I particularly like the excuse that boomer retirements are the driving force. That's ridiculous on the face of it, but shows zero
understanding of how the stats are compiled, as well as complete disregard for the actual reasons for the turnaround. Those reasons primarily being the cutting of corporate tax rates, and elimination of burdensome, and ineffective regulation.

TDS has a way of destroying common sense.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Because it wasn’t a magic wand, so much as a conductor’s baton.

Meaning you can’t berate everything and magically obtain success; you have to be positive and work for it.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
WINNING CONTINUES: The Supreme Court tells Deutsche Bank to NOT send Trump financials to the Nutjobs in charge of the U.S. House.

thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

90,000+ jobs in health care and hospitality... ok it's not the record retirement rate of boomers.

Meanwhile manufacturing is still rather low.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The court's order came just hours after the president's legal team asked for a temporary stay of an appellate court decision ordering Deutsche Bank to comply with subpoenas from the House Financial Services and Intelligence Committees for a broad range of documents concerning Trump's finances and his businesses.

Why? What's he got to hide or cover up in the mean time?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

You mean if you tell people they aren't great and "You didn't build this", they won't be motivated?

Hope and Change my Ass.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

90,000+ jobs in health care and hospitality... ok it's not the record retirement rate of boomers.

I just showed you Obama's Stellar manufacturing record and you still want to try that?

The recession ended 6 months into his 2 terms.

C'mon. Ball don't Lie.
edit on 6-12-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Compare Trump's economy to any other President's.

Go ahead........

Next you'll say Trump's success is because of Obama's pitiful recovery.

Notice the difference between how Obama handled the downfall and how Trump is? 

What are you even trying to say with that statement. Elaborate your thought.

edit on 6-12-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Fallingdown

mvm

edit on 6-12-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What's your point? Notice the difference between how Obama handled the downfall and how Trump is? I bet you can't with your dissonance towards the subject.

Obama was handed an economy that Democratic policies caused and managed to take a 18-21 month recession and make it last 8 years while telling everyone that America was in a permanent decline and he was just there to manage the decline.

Trump took the same and here we are.

So yes, there is a HUGE difference between how Obama and Trump handled the economy.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

My sons wife lost her job but her new one pays her much better , she now makes more in one week than she did in two at her old job . My sons job is paying him much more than 2 years ago . My daughter and her husband are both doing much better now than two years ago . It's only 4 people but I think there are many more .So they will take Trumps economy over Obama's big time

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Statistics say over 7 million jobs have been added since Trump took office. 90,000 is hardly a driving factor.

I would also point out that of the 90,000 healthcare jobs, you certainly can't directly attribute all of them to retiring boomers.

Why can't you just give credit where due, even if you don't like the man?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Rigghhtt... because jobs in health care and hospitality has nothing to do with a growing population.

I notice you keep just not talking about the other 140k jobs though...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

My sons wife lost her job but her new one pays her much better , she now makes more in one week than she did in two at her old job . My sons job is paying him much more than 2 years ago . My daughter and her husband are both doing much better now than two years ago . It's only 4 people but I think there are many more .So they will take Trumps economy over Obama's big time

Like I said, enjoy it while it lasts. It really has nothing to do with political parties.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This sums up Democrats today.

Enjoy.

Link

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

The court's order came just hours after the president's legal team asked for a temporary stay of an appellate court decision ordering Deutsche Bank to comply with subpoenas from the House Financial Services and Intelligence Committees for a broad range of documents concerning Trump's finances and his businesses.

Why? What's he got to hide or cover up in the mean time?

His personal life should remain that way?

Why do you automatically assume that he has anything nefarious to hide?

Oh wait... your political leaders are Democrats so I can see why you think that.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

What's your point? Notice the difference between how Obama handled the downfall and how Trump is? I bet you can't with your dissonance towards the subject.

Obama was handed an economy that Democratic policies caused and managed to take a 18-21 month recession and make it last 8 years while telling everyone that America was in a permanent decline and he was just there to manage the decline.

Trump took the same and here we are.

So yes, there is a HUGE difference between how Obama and Trump handled the economy.

The US is in longest period of continued growth recorded, the majority of which was under Obama.

Not sure how that is making a recession last 8 years.

Trump so far has kept the economy going well but it is very much built on trends that started long before he became president.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Because, you're dealing with people who would be pissed if trump cured cancer, because it forced people to live too long, which is an assault on their civil rights.

It is what it is, I'm doing better in my career, and my life in general. Now that's not 100 percent trumps doing, but what he's doing certainly isn't hurting.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Like I said, enjoy it while it lasts. It really has nothing to do with political parties.

It actually does...

One party taxes more and regulates companies to death.

The other one lowers taxes and deregulates.

And I am positive it isn't going to last... eventually a Democrat will be in control again.

But until then, I'm saving and building and getting ready for that dreadful day.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

My Obama Hope and Change Story was rifling through couch cushions hoping there was enough change to hit up Taco Bell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join