It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Yovanovich lied to Congress

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
twitter.com...

BUSTED: Ukrainian Prosecutor Says Ambassador Yovanovitch Lied Under Oath When She Said She Never Provided Him An 'Untouchable List' (that included the Biden's) of People That He Was NOT Allowed to Investigate. Says Yovanovitch Got Angry When he Refused.

This is what Rudy has been doing on his trips to Ukraine. Rounding up evidence of the corruption the MSM insists on telling us there's no evidence for.

The former Ambassador has some explaining to do.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

how awesome would that be. take them all down.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I wonder if she has been the "bag lady", helping funneling aid for decades. I would like to see a full investigation.
The dominoes will star falling in 3...2....1....

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
twitter.com...

BUSTED: Ukrainian Prosecutor Says Ambassador Yovanovitch Lied Under Oath When She Said She Never Provided Him An 'Untouchable List' (that included the Biden's) of People That He Was NOT Allowed to Investigate. Says Yovanovitch Got Angry When he Refused.

This is what Rudy has been doing on his trips to Ukraine. Rounding up evidence of the corruption the MSM insists on telling us there's no evidence for.

The former Ambassador has some explaining to do.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am always wondering why people would think these witnesses would tell the truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
She thought she had diplomatic immunity.

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I am always wondering why people would think these witnesses would tell the truth.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

She was probably just repeating what Adam Schiff told her to say.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
she can use the Trump tactics; there was no actual physical list, or she used air 'quotes', or it's all being taken out of context/ metaphor.
she didn't hand an actual list?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I eagerly await the evidence, if it exists.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I'm sure Rudy -- or Barr -- could show you a copy of the list.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What that suppose to be funny?
Not sure what to make of that reply....puzzling.

originally posted by: odzeandennz
she can use the Trump tactics; there was no actual physical list, or she used air 'quotes', or it's all being taken out of context/ metaphor.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Trump has facts on his side. All you have to do is read the transcript of the call to see there was no quid pro quo agreement.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
She Said She Never Provided Him An 'Untouchable List' (that included the Biden's) of People That He Was NOT Allowed to Investigate. Says Yovanovitch Got Angry When he Refused.

Maybe it's because she offered the list but never actually provided it.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
After a week of testimony from 2nd and 3rd hand hearsay the Ukrainian Prosecutor says she lied when Yavonowitch said she never gave him the "list" and you claim to still be waiting for evidence.
And at the same time screaming impeach Trump, did you hear the testimony last week, all the evidence is overwhelming.

Wow,

originally posted by: grey580

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Your keyboard threw up. From what I could get out of that I think she should get the Trump treatment.

Prosecute her on this evidence, but never produce the evidence. We will call in a few non bias witnesses like Rush, Hannity, and Roger Stone as key witnesses to her crime, although they didn’t witness the crime.
edit on 5-12-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Several witnesses lied to Congress and the American people and should be indicted.. Their opening statements directly contradicted their sworn testimony.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Your keyboard threw up. From what I could get out of that I think she should get the Trump treatment.

Prosecute her on this evidence, but never produce the evidence. We will call in a few non bias witnesses like Rush, Hannity, and Roger Stone as key witnesses to her crime, although they didn’t witness the crime.

Since the House is now accepting unverified rumors as equal to first-hand evidence, any of us here on ATS could offer to testify against Yovanovich based on what we read right here.
edit on 5-12-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wonder how much Rudy paid him.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
Wonder how much Rudy paid him.

Compared to Biden dangling a billion dollars if the prosecutor getting ready to interview his son got fired?

www.realclearpolitics.com... rosecutor.html

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him.

(Laughter.)

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Well, there’s still—so they made some genuine substantial changes institutionally and with people. But one of the three institutions, there’s now some backsliding.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Trump will soon turn the tables on them all.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Correct. Right now if Trump acts on anything he is obstructing in their eyes. That is the whole game. With Russia. With Mueller. With investigating anyone who he talked to in the last 10 years. I mean, a few weeks ago Rudy was going to be arrested like Stone in the middle of the night. Cohen plead smart. Stone will be pardoned...

The MSM and TPTB in US politics have run out of rats at this point and it is amazing how many are gone. It takes a term to clean house and then a term to leave a legacy.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join