It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So some piece of garbage stole my wedding ring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: sine.nomine

Cmom man you're guilty of throwing insults around this place, you chastise lefties in no short order, I was tempted to t h r o w that right back at you and say once a junkie Always a junkie, for all we know you hocked the ring for a fix and came here looking for an alibi and show you wife the real ats story as proof.

You know what, as disjointed and contradicting as his posts have been, I honestly wouldn't doubt it if he hocked his ring and posted on here to cover his ass at home, "Honey, these people in this thread are dicks, honestly, someone stole it and they're ripping me!" It's a plausible cover for a naive enough spouse to buy.

So, of the 5 people in your department, he's the one guy of the five in the department that....doesn't work in that department. Your story is starting to stink, bro.
edit on 12/9/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

K if you asked him you've done all you
can do. From this point on you can know he took it. But
not actually seeing him take it you can't accuse. You
can go rogue and kick the shlt out of him. Do something
you might regret. Or let it go being partly your fault. Chalk
it up to a lesson learned and don't let it happen again.

It's really up to you at this point miho. No man can tell
another man what to do. I just hope not t here about
this in the news.

edit on 9-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Cmom man you're guilty of throwing insults around this place, you chastise lefties in no short order, I was tempted to t h r o w that right back at you and say once a junkie Always a junkie, for all we know you hocked the ring for a fix and came here looking for an alibi and show you wife the real ats story as proof.

You know what, as disjointed and contradicting as his posts have been, I honestly wouldn't doubt it if he hocked his ring and posted on here to cover his ass at home, "Honey, these people in this thread are dicks, honestly, someone stole it and they're ripping me!" It's a plausible cover for a naive enough spouse to buy.

So, of the 5 people in your department, he's the one guy of the five in the department that....doesn't work in that department. Your story is starting to stink, bro.

Ok, "bro". Time of the month for Nyiah. Checked.

How or why would I hock an engraved wooden ring?

His shift was nixed. His locker is still in our room.

It's all spelled out in the thread. It's called "reading". Top to bottom, left to right. A group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches. Mydol for any cramps.
edit on 9-12-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Ha, yeah no definitely a lot of the fault is on me. I just didn't expect such sh!ttiness in my little town. You won't see me in the news, but that did give me a little chuckle.
edit on 9-12-2019 by sine.nomine because: Autocorrect must die! You might get see me in the news for the murder of autocorrect.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Oh #! His wife is still in the picture? Oh now I see. ahuh!
I assumed she was gone some how when he said the ring was
sentimental.

OP are you having an affair? Is that what this is all about? Is your wife
reading these very words? lol

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Oh #! His wife is still in the picture? Oh now I see. ahuh!
I assumed she was gone some how when he said the ring was
sentimental.

OP are you having an affair? Is that what this is all about? Is your wife
reading these very words? lol

I'm married happily. To be honest the ring is just a symbol. But one I hold dear. That may seem confusing to some?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Well at least I feel better now. You love your wife?
Go out together and get another one. You can turn this into a good
thing brother.

Same thing happened to me I left mine in my truck cause in the
glass trade jewelry is a big nono. You got off easy cause with me
they stole my whole damn truck.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Well at least I feel better now. You love your wife?
Go out together and get another one. You can turn this into a good
thing brother.

Of course I love my wife. She asked what kind of ring I'd like, and I said I wanted to look at my hand and see her. So she got her hair color (walnut) and her eye color (peridot) with a personal inscription that meant a lot to me. She nailed it.

I'm not saying we can't get another one. It's just a very personal crime. One with no actual reward to the thief other than a middle finger.

ETA: Damn your whole truck!? I'm sorry. That's awful.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

It's not spelled out in the thread, you have a post history we can ALL look at, and it's treading a line between ambiguous work description, and alluding to within a department. As well as bouncing back and forth between reporting, and not reporting because Reasons.
Knock off the crap, take the tampon out of your own hooha, and take the midol yourself. You aren't helping yourself any by being inconsistent. If NOTHING ELSE, you smack of someone trying to hide a relapse with a story you cannot keep straight.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Gonna be honest... I don't really read your crappy posts anymore. If you can't figure it out then don't be an ass an ask a question or give up and move on. Every one of your posts in this thread are vitriolic and I just don't really care. Even if you respond to this, I doubt I'll read past the first couple words because your thoughts mean nothing to me.

And you're alone in that category.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Ya it was along time ago but I tell you this. A good woman is
worth every damn thing in the universe. Don't ever mistreat
her. Because mistreating her is mistreating yourself seven
fold. Just take it from me a little life lesson for ya. Regret is
a mountain no man can climb.

Gotta prof read lol the o isn't working on my key board unless I hit just right. lol

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Ya it was along time ago but I tell you this. A good woman is
wrth the every damn thing in the universe. Don't ever mistreat
her. Because mistreating her is mistreating yourself seven
fold. Just take it from me a little life lesson for ya. Regret is
a mountain no man can climb.

Wise words.
I've always said the relationships you have with others are your only true possessions in life.

Been with her 9 years. We never fight. I've raised my voice to her once and felt awful. She's one in a trillion.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Been with her 9 years. We never fight. I've raised my voice to her once and felt awful. She's one in a trillion.

Then you're golden

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Internet forums will never give you what you seek, just look at my 3rd thread as proof of that. Rant forum or not fair to say opening yourself up to this didn't help at all.

If you really believe this prick took your ring the best thing you could have done is shaken the #er down out of sight of eyes cameras and ears.

Yeah maybe, in the mudpit. Y'know... Where it belongs. Unlike you.

To say once a junkie, always a junkie will forever scar yourself as a POS. I've lost a lot of good friends and I have done my due diligence to rectify my own situation. Seriously... FU on that one. I can't describe how disrespectful that is. I already had low respect, but Jesus man. You lost all credibility.

And yeah, I hocked my own wedding ring just for the chance to post it on ats... Hmm... Just, wow.

Let's be honest, you're pissed about political affiliation. Poor form, dude.

ETA: I'd love to have a good debate with a left-leaner. It never ends civilly. Hell, I'll talk to you voice or face to face or whatever. This just has nothing to do with that.

You see this is where I'm coming from , you say you already had low respect and you don't need to tell me that because anytime you've engaged with me you do it from your high horse, after all you're a righteous right winger and I'm a stupid lefty and you wonder why it's doesn't end in civility? Okeydokey.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If you really believe this prick took your ring the best thing you could have done is shaken the #er down out of sight of eyes cameras and ears.

All other posts aside, this would also be bad form. Don't strike when the iron's hot. That's 101.

You know what else, you don't leave evidence of intention on a public forum, unless you want to get caught.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Theres quite a few holes in the story that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

All other posts aside, this would also be bad form. Don't strike when the iron's hot. That's 101.

You know what else, you don't leave evidence of intention on a public forum, unless you want to get caught.

That intention of doing no harm to the guy you don't know by whom exactly?

There's quite a few holes in your assumption, that's for sure.

ETA: I think it really speaks to your character to defend a wedding ring thief, because, me. Stay classy.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yet the only proof you have this guy stole your wedding ring is an assumption, how ironic.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yet the only proof you have this guy stole your wedding ring is an assumption, how ironic.

I only lost a ring. How's that child that you lost?

... probably would be better in more responsible hands....

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well between the name calling and period pain advice your on fire aren't you, it's ok man I'd be angry too if I lost my wedding ring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join