It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Solomon: DOJ watchdog's FISA report will have '6 to 12 findings of wrongdoing'

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

"I think everybody that is reporting on it now is just conjecturing or getting fragments from people who have a motive to get ahead of the story," he said. "There's going to be six to twelve findings of wrongdoing, malfeasance [and] mistakes that were made in the FISA process."

www.foxnews.com...

So we have been hearing that nothing at all will come from the report by CNN. Solomon is reporting a very different story. I have no idea which is correct, but if Solomon is right, will liberals be mad at the fake news CNN reported? I will say here and now if nothing comes of it I will be mad at Solomon for putting his fake news on FOX.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

"I think everybody that is reporting on it now is just conjecturing or getting fragments from people who have a motive to get ahead of the story," he said. "There's going to be six to twelve findings of wrongdoing, malfeasance [and] mistakes that were made in the FISA process."

www.foxnews.com...

So we have been hearing that nothing at all will come from the report by CNN. Solomon is reporting a very different story. I have no idea which is correct, but if Solomon is right, will liberals be mad at the fake news CNN reported? I will say here and now if nothing comes of it I will be mad at Solomon for putting his fake news on FOX.

And none of the evidence will be sufficient for prosecution. Keep bitching about the Dems launching worthless investigations.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Im going with Solomon on this one, of course. When has CNN or any of the other been right about anything lately? Meanwhile, Solomon has been over the target for about 2 years now. Thus the all out attempt to smear his name and reputation lately.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

www.foxnews.com...

And none of the evidence will be sufficient for prosecution. Keep bitching about the Dems launching worthless investigations.

None of the major players will pay, but I would not be surprised to get prosecutions of minor players.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Honestly, I am sick and tired of all these worthless people in government leaking. Can no one just shut up and do their job while following the legal process?

Fox since its sale, is turning more and more into CNN "lite"

I cannot imagine Horowitz, with full knowledge that Durham and Barr have a follow up, with potentially alternative findings...would risk covering crap up ala the norm.

Next week will very much decide my ongoing faith in our system.
edit on 5-12-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thus the all out attempt to smear his name and reputation lately.

Didn't Schiff just release his private phone records as well? I don't see how that can be legal.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I agree but I did not like this part of Solomons' quote you used....
wrongdoing, malfeasance [and] mistakes that were made in the FISA process

Sounds a little weak, I am going to have to believe that the "John Durham Report" will be the one that brings the storm.
We will see soon enough, I am still looking forward to Monday to see what Horowitz has to offer.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 5-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Honestly, I am sick and tired of all these worthless people in government leaking. Can no one just shut up and do their job while following the legal process?

Fox since its sale, is turning more and more into CNN "lite"

I cannot imagine Horowitz, with full knowledge that Durham and Barr have a follow up, with potentially alternative findings...would risk covering crap up ala the norm.

Next week will very much decide my ongoing faith in our system.

I don't think FOX was sold.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Oh thats right, its movie Fox that sold to Disney, but Murdoch has given alot of controll to his son hasnt he?

Either way, FOX has really started to slide towards CNN with some casters like Wallace and formerly Shep Smith.

edit on 5-12-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Either Lindsey Graham or President Trump said last week that John Solomon should be awarded a medal, for accuracy and determination.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

After meeting with AG Barr 2 weeks ago, Senator Graham said the Horowitz Report on FISA Abuse will make clear to the public why Durham's team is conducting its criminal investigations.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Oh thats right, its movie Fox that sold to Disney, but Murdoch has given alot of controll to his son hasnt he?

Either way, FOX has really started to slide towards CNN with some casters like Wallace and formerly Shep Smith.

FOX has always sucked, it only looks good because of how terrible the other outlets are.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Glad to hear, I hope the storm hits landfall Monday. Just keeping my expectations in check.

It's amazing how Graham has turned around after Mcains untimely death. He has been a strong and much needed ally against the resistance. He was funny in the 2016 presidential campaign when he did that video spoof in response to Trump giving out his phone number.... he's a big player in Washington and glad he is supporting the president.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

After meeting with AG Barr 2 weeks ago, Senator Graham said the Horowitz Report on FISA Abuse will make clear to the public why Durham's team is conducting its criminal investigations.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

FOX has always sucked, it only looks good because of how terrible the other outlets are.

They have a new slogan, Fair and Balanced, oh, and we suck less. Like it?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

They have a new slogan, Fair and Balanced, oh, and we suck less. Like it?

I actually would like that.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Democrats will claim it's just retribution for the impeachment. You watch.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Solomon is closer to the mark than anyone else
so far. The rest of the reporting is bits and pieces
from the "herd of fired talking heads".

I want to read all 500 pages.

The standard for the FBI should be very high,
if folks are going to accept cow poke for
the premier law enforcement agency
as a standard, they should move the
bureau headquarters to the streets
of San Francisco.