It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible reasons for the gender fluidity "agenda"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
It's just simpler for this discussion, for me to call us that. It simply means, in general.. Gay people, etc. To me that's like being an American citizen and not wanting to be included in reference as an American. But I get it. But being in the LGBTQ community doesn't mean you support children having sex changes. That's a ridiculous assumption. Most gays etc I know don't support it either.
I'm gay and don't support sex change surgery in children, or any major medical procedure like that at such a young age. But I do support gay children, trans, etc. They can be however they feel they want to be. Children are developing and finding their identities. They should be allowed to. Gay, straight, trans, neither or all of the above. And if they decide when they are in their teens etc, that's their decision.

edit on 2America/Chicago121720192 by gemdog because: Fixed reply to

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gemdog

Cool I respect your stance. And I agree with much of what you said also. Kids should be able to be children and have fun, they are finding their identities and that can take well into adulthood.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Imagine the shock when my friend of many year called me crying saying her 35 year old son was dressing like a woman, this came out of no where, I knew him since he was a kid.

To top it all off he is a big guy who doesn't pass at all, and knows it.

Suddenly he walks and talks very effeminate, but is still attracted to women.

There was never a sign and my daughter dated him and has known him all these years, she says it is insanity.

None of us understand what is happening to him, but it has to be dysphoria, or some mental illness,

The guy is 6' 5" and weighs over 300 pounds wears a size 15 shoe, there is something more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I have a theory on that, we all have male and female within us but if you suppress one, say youre a macho man who is too masculine then that suppression could build up a mass of female energy that when comes out could cause a complete reversal of poles. Jung called these opposite energies the animus and anima

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

I have a theory on that, we all have male and female within us but if you suppress one, say youre a macho man who is too masculine then that suppression could build up a mass of female energy that when comes out could cause a complete reversal of poles. Jung called these opposite energies the animus and anima

I will have to think on that.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The real reason behind Gender Fluidity and all the other progressive rubbish is mental instability..

Pure and simple.

There are not enough mental health establishments to support the number of clinically insane people in the west and as a result, they have been allowed to walk the streets with all their Bats@#t crazy..!!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Imagine the shock when my friend of many year called me crying saying her 35 year old son was dressing like a woman, this came out of no where, I knew him since he was a kid.

To top it all off he is a big guy who doesn't pass at all, and knows it.

Suddenly he walks and talks very effeminate, but is still attracted to women.

There was never a sign and my daughter dated him and has known him all these years, she says it is insanity.

None of us understand what is happening to him, but it has to be dysphoria, or some mental illness,

The guy is 6' 5" and weighs over 300 pounds wears a size 15 shoe, there is something more to this than meets the eye.

That's known as a cross dresser or transvestite. It's just a fetish or enjoyment for taking on the clothing and persona of the opposite sex. It's different from transgender, which is more to do with identifying fully as a person as the opposite sex.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Perfect expression of both male/female instincts inside the same body would seem to be desired; PROGRESS? Not sure what that allows for sexually expressed. I look at where the liberals are taking us and I see pre-civilization. I see a free for all hedonism "The Purge" reality: take what you can with force. Imagine (just IF) the LGBTQ T-Rex/Shark/African Cat Apex predators lost all sense of commonality 'murder only for food not just for fun"; that could become killing machines. It could happen. Be afraid.
edit on 31-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Update 7-18-2022

BRAKES are being applied to the Gender hysteria-madness.

The Biden administration has leaned heavily on the Supreme Court’s Bostock decision to defend its gender identity directives on sports, pronouns and restrooms, but a federal judge is having none of it.

U.S. District Judge Charles Atchley, a Trump appointee in the Eastern District of Tennessee, temporarily blocked anti-discrimination guidances issued last year by the Education Department and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and sided with a coalition of 20 Republican attorneys general.
More at: www.washingtontimes.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join