It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. invasion post got moved and my computer is acting funny.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I posted a way to invade the U.S. and now that post got moved and my computer is acting weird / slow and my emails are sending extra packets.
Here is the link.
something is going on
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

[edit on 8-3-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah the Goverment is out to get you now !!! Watch out the ppl from Area 51 have your Home address and they are loading MP3s to your Hard Drive so the Little Men in BLack Jump SUits can Find you ... HIDE !!!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well maybe this isn't as strange as it seems - under another username that I have I posted dome funny stuff about president bush - and all of a sudden I couldn't access the site anymore while logged in with that username - I made another username and didn't have a problem - I received no warning and was not banned...

I'll go and hunt up the username and see if this is still the case ...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
ah yes I found it "president_bush" was the name and I guess I scared the goons in charge pretty bad with him - they banned without warning haahahahaha In fact I don't even know why they banned me, I wasn't that bad and a warning would have made me stop... as you will see by checking my current incarnation I have now tamed down totally - no more sarcasm against the president for me - I don't want to get banned again!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
I posted a way to invade the U.S. and now that post got moved and my computer is acting weird / slow and my emails are sending extra packets.
Here is the link.
something is going on
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

[edit on 8-3-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

Extra packets? and how are you determining this? Also why would they be sending additional packets through your email?

apc

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If it were a simple mail trojan such as the type used by malicious coders and script users everywhere (often what you see in a infected machine is hundreds of emails sending copies of the trojan/virus to everyone in the address book or contact list), it would be pretty easy to infect a victim's machine with a trojan that would send prerequested information in email form at various or determined times.

Not giving way to what is probably paranoia, but it is logical to assume such software has been developed and is in use by entities such as the NSA or any other black agency against "threats to national security."

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
more like smurfing for pron soon after (or directly before) posting almost certainly guarantees infection (like IRL) to infections from trojans and smelly diallers ;¬o !!!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
you get banned for having multiple accounts...

way to go....smart....not

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yep you are indeed being targeted, as we speak your cat is getting impregnated, your milk is curdling and your TV reception is going.

The FBI usually put a bug in your electric toothbrush to hear you in the bathroom, and have a camera in your lounge light. If you go to your fridge tonight for a snack, don't touch the cheese, its been drugged.

new topics

top topics

join