It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Candidate JOE BIDEN is Rebranding his Campaign - New Slogan is...NO MALARKEY!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FINALLY...Biden has a campaign slogan those Whippersnapper Gen-X and Millennial voters can relate to.

Well, I think it's the bee's knees and if you don't it's just horsefeathers.

Up to your ol' monkeyshines, I see.

TEXT Biden @23SKIDOO

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
TEXT Biden @23SKIDOO

I certainly will! This swell doesn't take any wooden nickels, dontcha know.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe is full of Malarkey. It should be called Joe Malarkeys Rebranded Political Tour because what he was doing isn't working. Pretty sure this isn't going to work either.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Is " Lark " a modern twist on the word " Malarkey " ? lol....one is before my time, the other after my time....

opps, just read that again, I meant " Larp "....ugh..... it's a stupid slogan still !

edit on 1-12-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

"YES...WE HAVE NO MALARKEY...WE HAVE NO MALARKEY, TODAAAAAAAY!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Joe said that if he wins the nomination, he's going to telegraph Liz Warren to ask her to be his running mate.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
2020 Candidate JOE BIDEN is Rebranding his Campaign - New Slogan is...NO MALARKEY!

Quid Pro Joe is definitely showing his age there.

I'm not sure millenials, and z know what it means.

edit on 1-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Bhahahahaha what an idiot. I picture Dave Chappell dressed up as a white person in that Trading Spouses skit.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Joe said that if he wins the nomination, he's going to telegraph Liz Warren to ask her to be his running mate.

Liz better watch her fingers.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Joe said campaigning by bus was going too slow, so he's going to ask the Wright brothers if they'll fly him.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Joe is full of Malarkey. It should be called Joe Malarkeys Rebranded Political Tour because what he was doing isn't working. Pretty sure this isn't going to work either.

CREEPY "NO MALARKEY" TOUR:

Joe Biden Stuns Crowd by Talking about Kids Playing with His Hairy Legs and How Much He Loves Children on His Lap and Roaches… WTH?
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com... -lap-and-roaches-wth-vi

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

CREEPY "NO MALARKEY" TOUR:

Joe Biden Stuns Crowd by Talking about Kids Playing with His Hairy Legs and How Much He Loves Children on His Lap and Roaches… WTH?
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com... -lap-and-roaches-wth-vi

What in the actual f-¢k?

Creepy Joe indeed......

What was that about roaches? He just kinda randomly threw that one in there.....

Okay then, whatever you say bro.....

edit on 1-12-2019 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Everyone born after 1970 will need to look up that word. Boy does that show Biden's age, can't even call him Boomer either. That word is right up there with "every kid should have a record player" type of statement.

I'm not sure if he will win over the 60 and under crowd with it...lol

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
That word is right up there with "every kid should have a record player" type of statement.

Joe said it's called a Victrola.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
“I got hairy legs that ... turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They'd look at it. So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I've loved kids jumping on my lap."

- Joe Malarkey

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pedo Joe.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Everyone born after 1970 will need to look up that word. Boy does that show Biden's age, can't even call him Boomer either. That word is right up there with "every kid should have a record player" type of statement.

He's pre-Boomer, born in 1942. Boomers are, by definition, born after WWII ended. The Great Generation are those who fought in WWII. Biden is neither.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The hairy legs and kids on his lap thing is off the chart weird. This has become surreal. The dems must be pooping bricks.

And to think Howard Dean ended his POTUS bid with a mere scream. (Granted, it was cringey)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

How come this slogan isn't being denounced as racist against the irish?

I guess that "green face" isn't a thing for liberals. You can bet that if trump had used an Hispanic word in his campaign they'd have been all over him for it.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

MSM is looking hard for an Obama 2.0 right now. Even CNN is now agreeing with Rep. AL Green who said the only way to beat Trump is Impeachment/Removal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join