It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Candidate JOE BIDEN is Rebranding his Campaign - New Slogan is...NO MALARKEY!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
November 30, 2019

Democratic front-runner (former VP) JOE BIDEN is refreshing his 2020 campaign, by taking an 8-day bus tour around the state of IOWA, and rolling out a new campaign slogan, entitled "NO MALARKEY!"

Former Vice President and slayer of the ‘Corn Pop’ gang, Joe Biden, is hoping to kick start his Iowa campaign with a fresh new slogan.

Former Vice President Joe Biden kicked off an eight-day, 18-county bus tour on Saturday, as he ramps up his campaigning in rural Iowa.

In an interview with the Des Moines Register, Biden said his "No Malarkey" bus tour is the best way to meet Iowans face to face, and to show up in the parts of the state that he said "tend to be ignored".

"The reason we named it 'No Malarkey' is the other guy is all lies, so we just want to make sure there’s a contrast," Biden told the crowd of over 175 people in Council Bluffs, referring to Trump.

This also happened today… For some apparent reason during the rollout to introduce the new and improved Joe Biden, the candidate just started randomly nibbling on his wife’s fingers, while she was on stage giving an introduction speech at the very first event for their new “Malarkey” Iowa tour.
Photos of the "No Malarkey!" bus and Joe biting Jill: theconservativetreehouse.com...

For those of you who want to attend one of Joe Biden's exciting rallies, here is a list of his Iowa stops:

Over the eight-day span, he will be stopping in the following cities:

Council Bluffs (Nov. 30)
Denison (Nov. 30)
Carroll (Dec. 1)
Storm Lake (Dec. 1)
Spencer (Dec. 1)
Emmetsburg (Dec. 2)
Algona (Dec. 2)
Mason City (Dec. 3)
Ames (Dec. 4)
Iowa Falls (Dec. 4)
Waverly (Dec. 4)
Charles City (Dec. 4)
New Hampton (Dec. 5)
Waterloo (Dec. 5)
Elkader (Dec. 6)
Decorah (Dec. 6)
Oelwein (Dec. 7)
Cedar Rapids (Dec. 7)
Source: www.siouxlandproud.com...

At one point, the Biden campaign had "written off" winning the Feb 3rd Iowa caucus. Now it appears that Joe Biden has had a change of heart, and wants to wrestle Iowa front-runner-status away from candidate Pete Buttigieg.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
"No Malarkey" but he thinks his wife's fingers are Werther's originals.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's just.... sad.

He should have gone with "No Schiff".

Thanks for the info though...

I got a giggle out of it.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Joe, Joe, Joe. Please check with me next time you need a slogan. This one anagrams into “Nearly Amok” and “Kenya Moral” which doesn’t look too good either.

Morale Yank....no that is just wrong.
edit on 1-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Oh no.

Trump is in real trouble now.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I love comedies where the bad guy gets hammered every time and then picks himself up with renewed anger and then messes up even bigger.

Joe Biden is that guy. His grumpy grandpa white boomer image is solidified and yet he is the masthead of the Democratic ship of fools.

Imagine being a leftist and having to choose between an old, dodgy, white sniffer of girls or a super privileged old Karen who lied herself into college by stealing a spot off a minority person.

In fact, the whole leftist movement is one big comedy of errors where the rules of the game forces you to choose contradictory sides depending on the confusing rules in their playbook.

It's like they know they are destined to fail but are too heavily invested to change course and are now simply resigned to witness their own downward spiral into spectacular failure.
edit on 1-12-2019 by 19Bones79 because: Sp.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
"No Malarkey" but he thinks his wife's fingers are Werther's originals.

That is ironic, isn't it? The newly rebranded "No Malarkey" candidate displays his finger fetish on stage, for all to see.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The first thing his campaign manager should have done is make
sure this article didn't go out. 175 people is hilarious

You go Joe!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Joe Biden's second choice was the :

"it wasn't me" defense from the Eddie Murphy Raw show.
LOL That is so funny, I wonder if it will work out for Joe and Hunter?
We'll see.

originally posted by: carewemust
November 30, 2019

Democratic front-runner (former VP) JOE BIDEN is refreshing his 2020 campaign, by taking an 8-day bus tour around the state of IOWA, and rolling out a new campaign slogan, entitled "NO MALARKEY!"

Former Vice President and slayer of the ‘Corn Pop’ gang, Joe Biden, is hoping to kick start his Iowa campaign with a fresh new slogan.

Former Vice President Joe Biden kicked off an eight-day, 18-county bus tour on Saturday, as he ramps up his campaigning in rural Iowa.

In an interview with the Des Moines Register, Biden said his "No Malarkey" bus tour is the best way to meet Iowans face to face, and to show up in the parts of the state that he said "tend to be ignored".

"The reason we named it 'No Malarkey' is the other guy is all lies, so we just want to make sure there’s a contrast," Biden told the crowd of over 175 people in Council Bluffs, referring to Trump.

This also happened today… For some apparent reason during the rollout to introduce the new and improved Joe Biden, the candidate just started randomly nibbling on his wife’s fingers, while she was on stage giving an introduction speech at the very first event for their new “Malarkey” Iowa tour.
Photos of the "No Malarkey!" bus and Joe biting Jill: theconservativetreehouse.com...

For those of you who want to attend one of Joe Biden's exciting rallies, here is a list of his Iowa stops:

Over the eight-day span, he will be stopping in the following cities:

Council Bluffs (Nov. 30)
Denison (Nov. 30)
Carroll (Dec. 1)
Storm Lake (Dec. 1)
Spencer (Dec. 1)
Emmetsburg (Dec. 2)
Algona (Dec. 2)
Mason City (Dec. 3)
Ames (Dec. 4)
Iowa Falls (Dec. 4)
Waverly (Dec. 4)
Charles City (Dec. 4)
New Hampton (Dec. 5)
Waterloo (Dec. 5)
Elkader (Dec. 6)
Decorah (Dec. 6)
Oelwein (Dec. 7)
Cedar Rapids (Dec. 7)
Source: www.siouxlandproud.com...

At one point, the Biden campaign had "written off" winning the Feb 3rd Iowa caucus. Now it appears that Joe Biden has had a change of heart, and wants to wrestle Iowa front-runner-status away from candidate Pete Buttigieg.

-CareWeMust

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
No more malarkey y'hear? Go on now.

That wig chop in the white house should stop razzing my berries!

I'm tired of being Backseat Bingo Biden.

So don't be a wet rag and vote for Biden at 330388.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm sorry if the OP was funny. Wasn't meant to be. I'm trying to avoid things that would get this thread moved to the Mud-Pit. It took a lot of discipline to keep the Opening Post from straying.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Joe, Joe, Joe. Please check with me next time you need a slogan. This one anagrams into “Nearly Amok” and “Kenya Moral” which doesn’t look too good either.

Who even uses the term "Malarky" anymore?

This from the guy that thinks that the children should just go to their rooms and listen to their phonograph?

Joe!

The 50's are calling... they want their language back!

/facepalm

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I think "No Malarkey" is an insult in some language. I hope no-one spray paints graffiti on Joe's bus while he's sleeping.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Oh, no avoiding it.
This is very funny!!

I'm sorry if the OP was funny. Wasn't meant to be. I'm trying to avoid things that would get this thread moved to the Mud-Pit. It took a lot of discipline to keep the Opening Post from straying.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

It certainly wasn't your OP or forum placement that was at fault...

It was the information.

It kinda makes you want to feel sorry for poor outdated Joe, but at the same time...

It's funny.

No Malarky?

Seriously?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

What it does make as a complete anagram is:

Malyarenko

Tetyana Malyarenko is the founder and director of the Ukrainian Institute for Crisis Management and Conflict Resolution

Make of that what you will...lol

Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

It's strange that Joe Biden is always on stage alone, or with his wife. No local VIP Senators, or Celebrities. Not even Myrtle the Cow has joined him on stage in Iowa, thus far.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

a reply to: 19Bones79

It's strange that Joe Biden is always on stage alone, or with his wife. No local VIP Senators, or Celebrities. Not even Myrtle the Cow has joined him on stage in Iowa, thus far.

Nobody wants sniffed, groped or otherwise accosted by "friendly" Joe.

Not even Myrtle.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Who even uses the term "Malarky" anymore?

This from the guy that thinks that the children should just go to their rooms and listen to their phonograph?

Joe!

The 50's are calling... they want their language back!

/facepalm

NOMA !!! 2020..

roflsnort.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

175 people!

I wonder if he knew em all by name?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join