It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deutsche Bank Executive Who Signed Off On Trump Loans Kills Himself At Age 55

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Rosemary Vrablic was introduced to Trump by Jared Kushner. She would go on to facilitate over $300 million in loans to Trump.

Thomas Bowers was Rosemary Vrablic’s boss at Deutsche Bank.

At this time, there are no mainstream media stories about the death of Thomas Bowers.
Really makes you wonder why all these banker suicides that serve the very wealthy clients.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Well he was a wealthy dude in LA. Seems to be quite a few weirdo's caught up in embarrassing things in that neck of the woods.

But yeah, Trump.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm sure we'll see many people blaming the Clintons while ignoring that Trump is friends with the Clintons.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Suicides are up everywhere it seems. !2 NYPD officers just this year
including two retired.

But Epstein?

edit on 27-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

huh, it appears the globalists are moving from 2 to in the back of the head, to self hangings...

hows the hyoid bone on this one?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Suicide week.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I'm sure we'll see many people blaming the Clintons while ignoring that Trump is friends with the Clintons.

In your world, isn't that a good thing?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

Rosemary Vrablic was introduced to Trump by Jared Kushner. She would go on to facilitate over $300 million in loans to Trump.

Thomas Bowers was Rosemary Vrablic’s boss at Deutsche Bank.

At this time, there are no mainstream media stories about the death of Thomas Bowers.
Really makes you wonder why all these banker suicides that serve the very wealthy clients.

The $300million was for Trump Tower, Trump actually borrowed much more, including $640million that is known about, as well as money to pay off debt that he couldn't pay back...all arranged by this 'Wealth management fund' in a rather secretive, 'division' of Deutsche Bank.

Some info here,

en.wikipedia.org...

And here,

www.propublica.org...

Big questions?
edit on 27-11-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

It seems like bankers for the wealthy seem to off themselves by hanging quite a bit nowadays.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

It seems like bankers often hang themselves when involved with money laundering for the organized crime syndicates but it happens a lot in short term rentals like vacation homes. If a banker is in real deap it is often very public like Black Fryer Bridge for instance.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
And a friend of mine committed suicide about 15 years ago, and he just so happened to watch the Cosby show, so OBVIOUSLY he had some sort of insider knowledge related to the Cosby debacle and needed to keep his secrets for the betterment of Bill.

That's what this sounded like.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It seems like bankers for the wealthy seem to off themselves by hanging quite a bit nowadays.

Ya I guess Epstein was a trend setter, financier and ya!

edit on 27-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You're right about the money laundering part, but it usually involves much larger transactions...

April 2019...

Deutsche Bank faces action over $20bn Russian money-laundering scheme

www.theguardian.com...

Deutsche Bank was embroiled in a vast money-laundering operation, dubbed the Global Laundromat. Russian criminals with links to the Kremlin, the old KGB and its main successor, the FSB, used the scheme between 2010 and 2014 to move money into the western financial system. The cash involved could total $80bn, detectives believe.

edit on 27-11-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Spell it out for me.

Trumps bad because some dude offed himself?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Several Deutsche Bank bankers have killed themselves over the last 5 - 6 years. A few of them are listed further down in this article from 2016...

Why are so many bankers committing suicide?

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Sounds like a happening place to work as a banker.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Now that Epstein is spilling the beans, I predict we are going to see an uptick in this type of activity — from very high profile individuals

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I think we'd all be shocked if we truly knew the extent of money laundering that big banks do.

Several big banks have been involved in huge drug money laundering over the decades too.

Globalism might be making everyone rich, but it's created outrageous greed and will end up being the death of all of us eventually.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I used the title of the article and a snippet from the article. I would not form an opinion on the subject at all since I was not in the room. The lady that worked for this now deceased banker was Trump's banker and he was her boss. She was in the VIP booth at the inaugural so it ties nothing to Trump directly but is a good case study on how jumping to conclusions based on an incomplete fact pattern is pretty common on the web.

edit on 11/27/2019 by machineintelligence because: entry error

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
awhh...d b is the most under water bank and should have shut down 18 months ago.....we can't figure how it's still open....

been talking this for a year....they hold more derivatives than any bank....buy Bitcoin small stop...buy the crud out of NGc1...nat gas.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join