It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God that ate you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: fromtheskydown

No, you are arrogant beyond belief, nyah nyah, childish argument with nothing substantial to qualify your attack
I am going to guess you have read the bible, twice and know everything, well done

You really need to take a step back and look at what you post or at least read it back to yourself before you post it. You come across as arrogant, dismissive and seemingly place yourself above others. I hope you don't treat others like that when face-to-face.

Substantial?

I asked you a question...do you disregard the OT?
I asked you a question...which 'God' was Jesus [meaningless name] the 'son' of?

Simple.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: fromtheskydown
It just makes no sense that "God" would despise its own creation so much as to (with relish) continually PUNISH it. That would describe a very sadistic personality completely lacking empathy yet expressing such loathing; one would imagine hates Itself as well.

Of course it makes no sense, unless, like you say, men were dealing with a sadistic entity who was tricking and punishing the creation of one of the other deities.

That entity is not our initial creator (as we are expressions of the original Absolute). It is a creator deity seeking power or influence; it is certainly just one of SO MANY that helped in creating this living library; warring for years over human ownership (because we have their DNA). You would think they would grow up and stop the petty arguing.

edit on 17-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Raggedyman
I think imagination is a very powerful thing indeed, I might say I believe in a sentence but really I don't believe anything I just open my mind and let it run wild, usually I work on percentages like for example I'm 99% sure that everything has reason and for every effect there is a cause.
I think to believe, its 100% and I don't believe anything 100%

Hi MM.
Love your ideas here, but unfortunately the thread went south.
Would love to see you bring these ideas to some other thread, where the validity of this supposed reality are being discussed.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: ManyMasks
I think imagination is a very powerful thing indeed, I might say I believe in a sentence but really I don't believe anything I just open my mind and let it run wild, usually I work on percentages like for example I'm 99% sure that everything has reason and for every effect there is a cause.
I think to believe, its 100% and I don't believe anything 100%

Hi MM.
Love your ideas here, but unfortunately the thread went south.
Would love to see you bring these ideas to some other thread, where the validity of this supposed reality are being discussed.

How about you, Nothin; create another thread in order to clarify those ideas in this thread you wish to see brought to your level (idea) of reality? You can at the same time validate yourself!
edit on 17-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

How about you, Nothin; create another thread in order to clarify those ideas in this thread you wish to see brought to your level (idea) of reality? You can at the same time validate yourself!

Hi VHB.
Thanks for your encouragement.
Am hoping am not seeking self-validation, but that is a good challenge. Aho !

Feel like most of my past threads, and posts, have at least, an undercurrent of questioning reality.

Where are you at, in the questioning of your beliefs, and what that implicates for your view of 'reality' ?

edit on 18-1-2020 by Nothin because: Fixed quotes in proper places.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Nothin: Hi VHB.
Thanks for your encouragement.
Am hoping am not seeking self-validation, but that is a good challenge. Aho !
Feel like most of my past threads, and posts, have at least, an undercurrent of questioning reality.
Where are you at, in the questioning of your beliefs, and what that implicates for your view of 'reality' ?

I am (I suspect) in the state of knowing. I have no belief system. I fear the human will never shake off the overlay dogmas taught by others in order to (in good faith) change paradigms to improve human life (it did) short term but ultimately resulted in the enslavement of them. Divisions..Christianity vs Buddhism vs Islam vs Shinto vs Hindu vs Judaism. My view of reality is one that would seem cartoonish to you as it allows for all expressions of over the top irony/tragedy/humor.

edit on 18-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So you know that you know, rather than you believe, that you know ?

How do you know what the difference is, between knowledge, and belief ?

Cartoonish is fine with me, as well as "all expressions of over the top irony/tragedy/humor" .
Can easily, and often do skew my view of this supposed reality, similarly.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I know rather than believe. I think the difference is one studies a belief system rather than just existing in the 'gnostic' state of knowing.

Nothin: Cartoonish is fine with me, as well as "all expressions of over the top irony/tragedy/humor" .

Humor provides a perspective outside oneself...everyone would kill themselves over the most idiotic things otherwise.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I know rather than believe. I think the difference is one studies a belief system rather than just existing in the 'gnostic' state of knowing.

Nothin: Cartoonish is fine with me, as well as "all expressions of over the top irony/tragedy/humor" .

Humor provides a perspective outside oneself...everyone would kill themselves over the most idiotic things otherwise.

Do you sometimes question that 'knowledge', to see if it's relevant, or containing beliefs ?
Or is it so deep, that it feels beyond questioning ? Like: why question whether we understand English language ?

Am personally suspicious of these ideas, when them show-up in the mind.
( The idea that something is 'known', and no longer up for debate or questioning. )

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Do you sometimes question that 'knowledge', to see if it's relevant, or containing beliefs ?
Or is it so deep, that it feels beyond questioning ? Like: why question whether we understand English language ? Am personally suspicious of these ideas, when them show-up in the mind. ( The idea that something is 'known', and no longer up for debate or questioning. )

No questioning if that information resonates with you 'becomes known to you' (becomes your truth because you felt it so). Intellectually you can 'play' with arguments or 100 different perspectives regarding the same observation but you know the difference.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: Specimen88

A God that eats all other Gods ends up being the personification of everything.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: ManyMasks

They do but that's the complete opposite principle, however i often considered the Catholic wafer to resemble the Moon and thus perhaps when that is full it shares itself among others and thus slowly dissipates and thus everyone gets a piece of the mystical Moon and represents the lunar collective.

How is the principal opposite when the act is identical? Also is the alpha Romeo car badge a representation of an Egyptian theme?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

edit on 18-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Dbl post

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Transubstantiation has been Catholic dogma for well over a thousand years.

And so?
What’s your point

Are you saying people literally believe that, every Catholic ever
Do you

Thanks, I am aware of catholic teaching.
Most Catholics don’t believe it was my point

But the priest who administers the rite does, he performs the ritual on the devoted.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

And so?
What’s your point

Do you

But the priest who administers the rite does, he performs the ritual on the devoted.

So, are you saying that every priest represents every catholic on earth?
Do you really believe every priest on earth believes that the bread in communion turns into Jesus flesh
You sincerely believe that not a single priest thinks it spiritual or a metaphor, it literally becomes flesh and blood

www.catholic.com...
Don’t speak for anyone never mind everyone
edit on 18-3-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
Eating a symbol of the Lunar collective is the natural opposite to being consumed into such, though the lunar collective is still re-established through the choice, this is the waning moon breaking down yet forming the basis of it's re-constitution, so there s a re-cycling of the lunar collective first consumed.

Also is the alpha Romeo car badge a representation of an Egyptian theme?

No that's the ongoing struggle with Hydra.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

And so?
What’s your point

Do you

So, are you saying that every priest represents every catholic on earth?
Do you really believe every priest on earth believes that the bread in communion turns into Jesus flesh
You sincerely believe that not a single priest thinks it spiritual or a metaphor, it literally becomes flesh and blood

www.catholic.com...
Don’t speak for anyone never mind everyone

Nope. But in his little building, with his flock seated in front of him, he performs the ritual of the universal church. Transforming bread and wine into flesh and blood.
If he doesn’t believe church doctrine it’s hardly my fault. I didn’t invent the religion and don’t subscribe to its teachings.

May I, if you will allow, speak for myself? Or am I not an anyone?
edit on 18-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Can’t believe I have to ask permission lol

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
But you are what you eat, right?
You consume acid, the acid will consume you.
Or is it a little fish, big pond scenario? In which case it’s an ego tug of war with essence as the rope.
A reply to: Madrusa

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Why double post!?!!!

You mean the immortal serpent with nine heads?

Or the Visconti family of Milan are an adversary?
edit on 18-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Making use of a double post

<< 3  4  5   >>

join