It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120-Year-Old Photo Proves Greta Thunberg Is A Time Traveler

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Okay, I know this photo doesn't "prove" anything, but that is the headline...

The person in this photograph from 1898 does bear an uncanny resemblance to Greta Thunberg.

The question remains... if she is in fact a time traveler from the future who came back to save the earth, what would she have been doing in 1898?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: craig732

To entertain the odds that she is a time traveler that has come back to save humanity is just retarded.

It's much more likely she is a witch and we should burn her at the stake while chanting religious passages and showering ourself in chicken blood.

And I'm not just saying that because I have a small business that sells chickens for religious sacrificial purposes.

edit on 27-11-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Obviously it makes more sense to suggest she is a clone, probably one in a long line of clones.

I can't get to the photo for some reason.

P

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

She's just a little girl. Try not to be too afraid of her.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

It's much more likely she is a witch and we should burn her at the stake while chanting religious passages and showering ourself in chicken blood.

If we could skip the chanting of the religious passages, I am down with you on this.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: craig732

The person in this photograph from 1898 does bear an uncanny resemblance to Greta Thunberg.

The question remains... if she is in fact a time traveler from the future who came back to save the earth, what would she have been doing in 1898?

She went back in time so that she could start harmful environmental practices. Then she came back to our time and gets flown around having hissy fits for fun and profit. What she's doing now is what funds her future time maching.

I think we need to send a machine forward in time to kill her before she travels back. Then she will not be able to fund her time machine and we'll never have to send a robot to the future to stop her.

Now we have to figure out if we should build the robot now or just wait to see if it already worked.

Did you follow that?
edit on 11/27/19 by Ksihkehe because: If you're reading this disregard my next message ABORT! She became more powerful than ever exactly 2 minutes after my next post.

edit on 11/27/19 by Ksihkehe because: Had to edit previous edit text, one vowel has massive implications. I actually became Greta Quantum Leap style.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

It is in the news story; sorry, for some reason I cannot make the photo appear in the post.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

She's just a little girl. Try not to be too afraid of her.

I fear no time traveler.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Follow it? I already started doing it!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yeah I remember that little girls grandmother
in Lebensborn Norway. She lived near The Fuhrers'
Submarine base. She fell in love with a Nazi
soldier. Her offspring was whisked off into
the Hitlerjugend program.
Scharfuhrer.
Achtung!! Pay us Global Tax or The World will end.
Nazi clone offspring.
S A A V Y ?

edit on 27-11-2019 by Wildmanimal because: typo

edit on 27-11-2019 by Wildmanimal because: end post

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

It is in the news story; sorry, for some reason I cannot make the photo appear in the post.

twitter

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Follow it? I already started doing it!

Excellent.

I'll wait to see if it worked.

Need to keep this operation tight. Last time I had to do this we ended up with the 1st Mandela Effect. If we have another one people might revert back to remembering correctly, but entirely forget that they forgot in the first place.

Let's sync watches and in 24 hours we'll meet back at 10:35 tonight, exactly 2 minutes after you posted this. If it's gone and we don't remember then we'll know it worked. If something goes wrong I'll have to edit my previous post.
edit on 11/27/19 by Ksihkehe because: Disregard edit of last post. I found out yesterday that the timeline was restored, thank Christ for your help. You saved us all.

edit on 11/27/19 by Ksihkehe because: Oh boy

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Wouldn't it make more sense that she's simply very old? Time travel is nonsense, but she could be a vampire or another kind of undead creature. Look at it this was, we know that vampires don't have reflections, and have you ever seen her standing next to a mirror?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Billions of people have come and gone since photography was invented. If we looked hard enough, we can find a photo of someone who looks/looked just like every one of us, at some point in our life.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I dunno about thunberg being a time traveller, but that's a predator in the background, so it's a good bet she is an alien.

Spooky!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

If you agree with burning witches...sounds like you are afraid of little girls even if there is time travelling.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
So, it seems Barron Trump's nemesis is also here.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
for most people there are approximately 7 people that look nearly identical to you ... right now!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: craig732 I thought she was the incarnate of "Pippi Longstockings",with a much poorer attitude

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

facial features can have only so many variations before repeating naturally.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join