It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Panama Papers and Daphne Caruana Galizi....Malta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So....there is some serious stuff going down in Malta right now and it all relates to corruption stemming from the Panama Papers and the car bombing of investigative journalist Daphne Galizi.

Source

Two years after the murder of Maltese journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia, a volley of resignations has rocked Prime Minister Joseph Muscat's government.

His chief aide, Keith Schembri, quit amid reports he was being questioned by police, and Tourism Minister Konrad Mizzi also resigned.

The Economy Minister, Chris Cardona, took the decision to suspend himself.

Opposition MPs heckled the prime minister with shouts of "mafia" when he walked into parliament.

Malta is about to explode methinks. Wondering if this tie to the Panama Papers and corruption has anything to do with Giustra and Clinton.

This is going to get very interesting very quickly. 3 folks have already been dismissed.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Throw Joseph Mifsud into this mix too.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hmmm....he "disappeared" less than a month after the journalist was killed. Is there any info link you can point me to?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wondering if any of the shell companies linked in the Panama Papers are the same shell companies used in the Ukranian current issue. If the "actors" were all working at the same time then I wouldn't be surprised if this links to the Biden Ukraine stuff around the same time.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I noticed that story vanished from the MSM very quickly at the time

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Hmmm....he "disappeared" less than a month after the journalist was killed. Is there any info link you can point me to?

Mifsud is from Malta. Mifsud is a powerful family in Malta...tied closely with the Fenech family (17 Black) in business, banking and politics.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Mifsud is from Malta. Mifsud is a powerful family in Malta...tied closely with the Fenech family (17 Black) in business, banking and politics.

Yeah...wondering if 17 Black can be tied to Ukraine shell accounts as well.

This could be all coming down at the same time. It appears Malta is in big trouble right now.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Just me conspiracy "riffing" but hey All the Bush men, Bill Clinton....a bunch of famous folk are: Knights of Malta>>>>Jesuit Laymen society

couldnt help it
www.jamesjpn.net...
edit on 26-11-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join