It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for Life and It’s Manifest Destiny

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon
I am retired now and living a financially modest lifestyle. Throughout my life of 67 years I lived an emotional roller coaster that was psychologically devastating to me. There was not one holiday season that I did not slip into a state of deep depression until my enlightenment to the existence of God. This holiday season is great in that the realization of God brought me piece of mind, a calm resolve that will remain with me for the rest of my life and a renewed loving relationship with my family. I lived a self imposed isolation from my 92 year old mother and all of my brothers and sisters until I realized God's presence. Now at 69 years old I have overcome my desolation and have a renewed loving relationship with them, and God.

Am I a smart person? No but I am whole now that God has revealed himself to me. Life is great for the first time in my life.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ANKH1F1N1K
You are not writing an academic paper. Are you a student of philosophy BTW cause its as if you are writing to receive good marks, ever heard the quote, if you can't explain something simply then you don't know it well enough.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Reciprocation can be defined as 'interchange', (turning back the same way); and these reciprocal terms are those that have the same signification, and are mutually convertible. Therefore, the reciprocation in the 'modality' (within restriction and limitation) between the 'quality of time', as therefore 'temporal (modality)' of consciousness in-being, concludes for this argument the problem of independence.
'To be independent' of any reciprocation, one then is the cause of all causal concatenation, or series' of other causes, and within this multiplicity; every member is dependent upon an independent 'principle', or 'source'. This can be causeless and un-caused, which is like claiming in the most simple of all terms, summed thus, "why did that bullet not drop that skull?".

Take this proposition, 'one cannot prevent past causes from having effect, but one can prevent present causes from any future results.'; then what is that factor involved called, which is the power that prevents 'past causes from having effect'?

this is not an academic paper o my friend, it is even graver, it is the hard dealing sword of the Buddhist who stands before Christ as he hangs upon the cross in his crucifixion, and turning to the many people watching, declares forth to all "I am a member of this Lamb" - but the danger in this parable is "how was he (able to be) in any skull, if Christ's head was adorned with a crown of thorns?"

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's the bitter sweet stories playing out that have meaning, at least as far as I can appreciate what meaning is.
What other meaning is possible ?
edit on 0000001112591112America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Let's say the evil eye is real, if you gave someone the evil eye but you didn't know it was even a thing that would have an effect, is that person guilty of the cause. If the recipient goes on to harm themselves.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Let's say the evil eye is real, if you gave someone the evil eye but you didn't know it was even a thing that would have an effect, is that person guilty of the cause. If the recipient goes on to harm themselves.

Cheers

Is this a well crafted Non Sequitur, or a puzzle question ?
mmm.
edit on 000000110117111America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

It's a straight up question. Not trying to be funny.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Lets say, the moon is made of cheese, Is a left handed blue screwdriver useful ?

If the evil eye was real, then you would indeed be guilty, if it was the cause of the death. Although lack of intent should be in mitigation of sentence.

edit on 000000110213112America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

But it cannot be forgotten that there is also "a soul of goodness in evil things", just as there is truth in error; therefore, the witness testimonials of what the world of sense experience delivers before us can be a jolt of scepticism, for hunchbacked before one is a 'great evil deceiver of great power and cunning'. This deceiver can do all by its most power and cunning to deceive one, to deceive one into evil just as this deceiver does and is; to fall into error, and unaware and blind of the truth, one is deceived. Though, the great object of this deceiver is to deceive one into thinking that he does not exist, that he only exists in this body of sense experience and that he is only his body of sense experience.
There is a grave danger in this, for one will not understand the deceiver, as the many ploy with the eye of this great deceiver, the great trouble in this has always pestered the philosophers, sceptics, and all thinkers alike, what is a true judge and authority?.

The grand suppression of this deception, and the fools who play and toy under it, then for one to 'fore-know', as the conversion in this: Who am I? I am therefore I think? Though, this great deceiver will deceive me into thinking that I do not exist, and am but this body of flesh and senses. How is this reciprocation dealt with through the 'other consciousnesses', of those slaves of the deception of the deceiver?
I would therefore be nothing less nor more than a piece of stock, numb and dropped meat of flesh, I would be possessed of no rationality or reason, and no consciousness even at that, and I would only be the sensation of eye and light; "Oh! this old great secret hasn't been thought before..."
Who makes a sinister joke of satanism... and only the Buddhists "got it", "sacrifice cattle little and big; after a child....".

Am I the god Baphomet? Why? for I love nothing more than the lungs of my chest in dark fire and smoke!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Maybe we have no choices and we are just playing out a script that is already written, I don't know.
But I know not to fear. Thanks for the replys from you both.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Freedom in willing. There is freedom in willing, there is only this differentiation of knowledge; and for any theory of knowledge, the freedom in willing is then that there is a being possibly then, a preter-being (that is a being beyond human knowledge), possessed of knowledge beyond any possessed by the consciousness of man; though each individual will has liberty, the freedom in willing, the knowledge of this being affects the nature composite of every human, subconsciously and consciously, it interferes with every state and action of their knowledge.
Though, the furthest is to claim that they are in the dark of such knowledge of such a being, as they have no first knowledge of that being other than speculative rings in circulation; they are possessed of individual will and liberty, one is possessed of the freedom in willing (any cause). Though, it is to understand that determinism is the slave of past and present causes because of future effects and results, because 'every future cause is unaffected of any result or effect of the present and past'.

This has always been the subject speculated among many thinkers, the evidence, establishment of knowledge; be it, 'the first knowledge' of such a being, that it may either be called "God, angel, demon, devil, force, power, etc.", that in this universe it is only established under the sun and moon and the planets, and there is no other "other-worldly" experience and knowledge other than these, those of sense experience. Though, even if one was in the experience of these, it will always be limited in this planet, or otherwise they possess the power to transition or transcend one between planets, galaxies, cosmoses, and other dimensions, etc.

How is it ever established? By evidence and demonstration, by strict scientific and mathematical demonstration and evidence.
Then all of the passing years of scepticism are nothing because of the paper for fire, for nothing else is worthy of this crown other than the fools deceived by persuasion; and persuaded by deception, and those principles they carry tither; the fire of all illusions is a hard sword.
edit on 28-11-2019 by ANKH1F1N1K because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Great writing, keep it coming.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

These were old words, words I loved, words I missed.

Those of who mark me against subjective grounds, without any proof, or demonstration of any fact or existence, even quantity or number; any form of scientific rigour and force, but persuaded by deception. This is a humorous wise, in my meditations on first knowledge, and to that 'one single and individual man' because half of his heart was in philosophy; this is fallen.

What havoc must I make of this?

Fear of a sword and fear of a stone? For who was foolish before 'the best time for the key?', and now all before a prison...
26 × ∞, Who am I? "I am Bobby Hemmitt", Hail! O Silence! make little substance of pigeon jokes, now one eye is a speaker, why is there so much silence in this one?

I am not his friend, I am not his enemy, [I am not his prophet]; for I stand forth as no Lord to all & none.

Though all power is possible, there is certainly enough demonstration by experience of laws, laws of nature which govern the causation of x, and expounding the principles on which we may doubt; therefore what is this secret key of which it is finally impossible to doubt wherever one afterward discovers truth? The doubt of the existence of this consciousness, or the doubt of this body, and the consciousness of this body?

The doubt in first knowledge is omniscience, that is 'knowing all things', all-knowing, and generally knowledge of an omniscient being, a being possessed of omniscience is another, first sceptical obstruction, that then can only be by the union of omniformity - the quality of having every form. Then, consciousness possessing the phenomenology of ideas, sensations, memories, feelings, etc., all that is experienced consciously of this universe can often induce the doubt to refer to this host as a prison. That is for the general experience consciously is sorrow, suffering, pain, misery, impermanence, instability, etc., though humanly there are the experiences of joy, love, compassion, happiness, virtue, peace, etc., there is generally affliction as the shadow that follows one wherever one goes.

That sometimes one is deceived, persuaded in a deception not turning back to the shadow in the corner called affliction and suffering, for how was it first caused? The corruption of the body causes the destruction of consciousness, this shadow is the hope of a future life - without the Buddhist distinction thus far of the myriad existences before this one.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
but tell me wise one,
what is the point of all this ?
why would life seek consciousness ?
to what end ?

edit on 000000110454114America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The end one now seeks is not action but knowledge. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And so you reveal your self at the stroke of 7

edit on 000000110504115America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Hi MSB.
You have been deep it seems, perhaps it is the cold November weather ?

Seems to me: that all is chaos and entropy.
Appearing, and diminishing, like the thoughts that are here, now.
Even there: we are imposing human constructs onto what we observe.

So how low can we go, to where we need not make any assumptions ?

Why must humanity, the universe, or anything else have purpose, a destiny, or significant meaning ?

Seems like life is here, beyond the odds, and struggles, until it reproduces, and then shrivels-up and dies.
Like a flower, no ?

Plants, trees, and vegetable life is much more ancient than any kind of animal life.
Would it not be worth looking towards them, to see how a more highly-evolved species may work ?
Alas: they seem to follow similar cycles, that we see everywhere else in this supposed universe.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
Entropy is evidence of the order that preceded it.
Is the order after chaos ?

edit on 000000110515115America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I am the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star. I am life, and the giver of life; yet therefore is the knowledge of me the knowledge of death.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
deep into the 8 ball.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join