It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe Creating Itself From Nothing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Other than the aperture slit test which is simply to show that a split photon seem's to be able to pass between parallel reality's and create a full interference pattern even when one of the path's is blocked and there should in a single universe only therefore be half an interference pattern I was always fascinated by the whole fringe scientific mystery of Kirlian photography.

And wonder if some element of quantum theory could be applied to this as well.

Also while it is referred to as phantom pain many amputee's feel pain in there missing limb's, some can still feel there toes despite having lost there leg.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Hammaraxx

Mathematics is said to be the language of the universe so I'll just leave this simply maths question:

0 + 0 = 1

or

Absolute Nothing plus Absolute Nothing equals everything that was, is or ever will be before.

-

Saying that I should add I'm not a member of any religion. I do not believe in any known religion and have my own (Maybe I'll do a post about that one day). I'm using maths and the concept of nothing as we understand it currently. So until someone can show me how you can have nothing and add nothing to get everything I can't see it.

Here is another version -- You have a fruit bowl with no fruit. I come over and put nothing in your fruit bowl and leave. Yet you go to that same fruit bowl and find an apple. If neither of us put it there and there wasn't anything before it was put there...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hmm nothing...... as opposed to anything. Nothing.....? Do you suppose has boundaries ? Or occupy a certain area. Does it have causal effect on non-nothing. Does it have effect if you pass through it or any dimension at all ? How do you detect nothing, and is that detection accurate ? Are we having fun yet. Has a New PEZ dispenser been announce ? I will wait impatiently.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85
I have my own religion too.

How about if i go to the fruit bowl after you've eaten the apple you found and I put it there so you found it to eat.
Whoah!

My OP included a force "negatrines" that travel backwards in time (from our perspective) carrying information to the beginning of time in order to create it.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
In the imagined "nothing" no boundries, no distance, no gravity, no up or down, no time, nothing at all.

Then...

Everything popped into existence...

No more nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

interesting....

however your quest is impossible... The Eternal (God/outside-observer/ Alpha-Omega) set the 'foundations' for Creation to explode into Reality...those 'foundations' are the unseen multiverses & dark-Matter/Energy found in this material Cosmos...

the 'God-Creator' set into motion the processes of creation by the Magical incantations directed at the Mysterious (Waters of the) 'DEEP' which existed as what we conceive of as 'Nothingness or Void' … and the 'foundations' were laid to create the Heavens & the Earth

remember that Magic/Majick is the manipulation of Energies &/or Material things
(i.e. : speed of light/ Higgs boson/ Quanta/Gravity/ Karma/ Yin-Yang, Duality/ Symmetry--- > et al)

edit on th30157478730026552019 by St Udio because: erase edit clutter, sorry

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Also while it is referred to as phantom pain many amputee's feel pain in there missing limb's, some can still feel there toes despite having lost there leg.

Man that phantom leaf effect says that our minds knowing part of the leaf
is missing. Is what Kirlian photography is able to capture.
edit on 26-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hammaraxx
How did the existence of our universe originate?

There is no "origination." Time is an illusion. It's all just energy recycling itself through multiple dimensions, like electron-positron pairs popping into existence for a moment and then disappearing into nothing. If you stop thinking about it as cause-and-effect, it makes a lot more sense.

The "Big Bang" is that singularity point in the middle. It exists now, and has always existed.

edit on 26-11-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The Universe is like a lamp.

Someone or something switched it " On "

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I also think that Space is something.
It's something that we don't yet understand.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This is why I enjoy ATS..thank you for taking the time to write down...I have never thought of starting with just black and going from there...it's rather unsettling.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The Universe is like a lamp.

Someone or something switched it " On "

The Universe if both something and nothing, something while the virtual programming is running and nothing when its not. So the universe has 2 states, one is virtual and one is nothing!

The puzzle is who's the programmer? And where did they appear from. And don't give me a GOD!
edit on 26-11-2019 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

The puzzle is who's the programmer? And where did they appear from. And don't give me a GOD!

You seriously just asked a question and limited the possible answers we
could use? And you don't think that's ignorant? Just check'n!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

You seriously just asked a question and limited the possible answers we
could use? And you don't think that's ignorant? Just check'n!
Cunundrum!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So if no one can really say then we dont really know that the universe came from nothing.

The adage of the Universe coming from nothing is technically an idea that originated from religious scripture was it not?
Or at least that before the universe there was nothing?

Even the concept of "Big Bang" sort of implies that there was something there to go "bang".

The whole idea of of something from nothing though is as old as religion itself which relies heavily on analogy and symbolism I think and I'm led to wonder if maybe the term
Nothing is simply Nothing without its counterpart or all its pieces which are each nothing alone.

Therefore by bringing two "nothings" together you create something. Who knows though.

edit on 26-11-2019 by S777S because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2019 by S777S because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

"You know, you come from nothing
You're going back to nothing
What have you lost? Nothing"

Thing is from our perspective space-time has always been around.
edit on 26-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

But, and I hope I'm understanding you correctly, that would mean someone had a hand in putting the apple there in the first place for me to eat. So that would mean something/one put things into motion. I just don't buy the "it came from nothing" argument.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

"Nothing" is a pronoun, it's the absence of a something or particular thing that one might expect or desire to be present.

In our universe, even in the dark empty void of space, it's still seething with energy and particles that flit into and out of existence all the time.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
In our universe, even in the dark empty void of space, it's still seething with energy and particles that flit into and out of existence all the time.

For some unknown reason. Boredom, perhaps?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Quantum Boredom eh?

Keep that one quiet, Entropy might hear you.

edit on 26-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join