It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar Credibly Accused Of Being Paid Agent of Qatar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What did she do?

Besides her alleged link to Qatar, she's also the subject of a complaint filed to the House of Representatives’ ethics office:

The possible crimes include “perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud, and federal student loan fraud,” according to the complaint filed Tuesday by Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton.

The evidence developed against Rep. Omar was the result of a three-year-long investigation in both the United States and the United Kingdom by Mr. Steinberg and his investigative reporter colleagues Preya Samsundar and Scott Johnson. It is supported by information gathered from public records, social media postings, genealogy databases, computer forensic analysis, unaltered digital photographs, discussions between the investigative reporters and the subjects of the investigation themselves, and information supplied by confidential sources within the Somali-American community.

nationalinterest.org...

edit on 11/26/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yes testimony is only valid if its against trump. Ha ha . No and I never said anything so stupid either.
The story starts with

The Democratic Congresswoman is said to have

It is also a someone said someone said.... and we know how you guys feel about second hand information.
Or is that only second hand information that hurts trump?
Hmmmmmmm?

The source is Jerusalem Post... think they may be a bit biased against any arab?
Of course they are going to publish any story that hurts a democrat when Israel is in trumps pocket.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Dfairlite

Since when do we post threads about information if we do not know if its true or not?

Sorry, but that's rather hypocritical coming from you of all people.

I literally LOL'd when I read silly's post.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

WTH dude... what did she do? Aside from being born an arab?

Did you even read the allegations? If true, would you be okay with a member of congress passing confidential state information to a foreign government? Come on Silly, I know you have strong beliefs and do your best (or not) to defend them but passing national secrets should concern you too.

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Oh, but this isn't second hand information. The person giving the testimony spoke directly with the Qatari Emir. They were told by that person explicitly that omar was on their payroll. See, even sondland, who actully had contact with trump (unlike any of the other "witnesses") did not have anything explicitly told to him and in fact he had the opposite explicitly told to him.

To make it clear, imagine sondland had been told by trump he was witholding aid until they got dirt on biden. That's how damning this testimony is to omar. All of your dreams of sondlands testimony came true but they were about omar being a qatari asset instead of trump withholding aid to dig up dirt on political opponents. Could it be false, sure but then we have a perjurer on our hands.

So here's the test silly. IF sondland had said (under oath) what I pointed out above you'd be losing your mind about how trump needed to go. Sondland did not say that. But this bender fellow did say even more damning things about omar (under oath) so can you show some consistency here and demand that she needs to go?

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

What did she DO?

Had an affair with a staffer. Paid that staffer with campaign funds. Married her brother to commit immigration fraud. And now, accepted bribes from a foreign country.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So it's like Parnas saying that he set up meetings for Nunes with Ukrainian officials so he could dig up dirt on Biden?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So it's like Parnas saying that he set up meetings for Nunes with Ukrainian officials so he could dig up dirt on Biden?

No. See the bold I added. Now if parnas were to testify to that, then yes. I'm sure you think you're making a clever point but it really just shows you don't know what parnas said. He said he helped set up meetings between ukranians and nunes. He never said what those meetings were for. At the time, nunes was the chairman of the intel committee and as such there are many meetings with ukranians he could have had that were legitimate.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Had an affair with a staffer. Paid that staffer with campaign funds. Married her brother to commit immigration fraud. And now, accepted bribes from a foreign country.

Allegedly.

I know I'll get grilled for pointing out we should wait for facts before speaking in absolutes, but we really should.

The same crowd who screams hearsay doesn't count will use it when it fits their narrative, and their opponents do the same.

But damnit, we should really be better at waiting for facts first.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

WTH dude... what did she do? Aside from being born an arab?

Do you need a geography lesson ?

Where is Somalia located?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Her husband filed for divorce because of the affair and said that yes, the person she had previously married was her brother. She has been fined for campaign finance violations because she was paying her staffer she was sleeping with, with campaign funds. We have sworn testimony that she was on the qatari payroll. We have the facts. Which ones don't you like?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

...we should wait for facts before speaking in absolutes...

That would be the end of ATS. Flat earth, aliens and all that.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

...we should wait for facts before speaking in absolutes...

That would be the end of ATS. Flat earth, aliens and all that.

I never said anything about not being allowed to speculate.

I said we should have facts before stating things as facts or speaking in absolutes.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

So was every word said by both sides in the OJ trial. One side turned out to be less credible than the other in that one

I will leave it to you to determine which is which.

People lie in court all the time.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Because it's sworn testimony in a court of law...

The way I read the article.... It's alleged sworn testimony obtained by a source I've never heard of (doesn't mean it's not true, but definitely something I consider when reading bold claims).

From your source.

His deposition, obtained by Al Arabiya English, was authenticated by the attorney for the plaintiffs, according to the publication.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
No one has done more to expose this than Imam Mohamad Tawhidi.

He's been talking about this since before anyone went to court.

Imam Tawhidi is known as the "Imam of Peace" and is one of radical Islam's most ardent critics.

His Twitter handle is @imamofpeace. His expose of Ilhan Omar is his pinned tweet so you can't miss it.
edit on 11 26 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

What did she DO?
Not what has she been accused of by some right wing nut.

Its so funny that these stories never have any effect on real life in these United States.
Ever notice that?

What did Trump DO?
Not what has he been accused of by some left wing nut.

Its so funny that these stories about Trump never have any effect on real life in these United States.
Ever notice that?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So when this person objected they told him Omar was in on it. Couldn't that be a way of trying to persuade him? Ohh see others are doing it why don't you?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Since when do we post threads about information if we do not know if its true or not?

You sure didn't see that big trap you just stepped in with both feet and then face planted, did you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join