It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Episode #7 of "History Channel's " In Search of" with Zach Quinto...In search of ufo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This was one of the best episodes of the show, season 2, in my opinion. This episode focused on two of the most spectacular ufo events of the past 15 years, the famous Stephenville Texas ufo's and the more recent Navy tic tac ufo sightings in which there were more interviews with a witness, and more video of the incident. They also talked about the possibility that et has been trying to talk to us through the use of crop circles.

Note, you will have to sign in to your provider to see this episode:

episode7..in search of ufo's

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I find it amusing when they want so much to push the Ancient Alien narrative, that they qualify "aliens" as undeniable part of our History.

I mean, you have never met one, I have never met one, but hey, don't believe our senses... believe History Channel.

Property of A+E Networks.

A joint venture between Hearst Communications and Disney Media Networks.

A mass entertainment corporation.

edit on 25-11-2019 by TaninimLong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaninimLong
I find it amusing when they want so much to push the Ancient Alien narrative, that they qualify "aliens" as undeniable part of our History.

I mean, you have never met one, I have never met one, but hey, don't believe our senses... believe History Channel.

Property of A+E Networks.

A joint venture between Hearst Communications and Disney Media Networks.

A mass entertainment corporation.

What do you think of the In Search of...UFOs episode ?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I dont much like the In Search of show as they borrowed the name from the great Leonard Nimoy show.
However , the UFO episode is rather interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
here is a 5 minute you tube click:

fascinating just how fast the tic tac ufo went in coming down in our atmosphere. The trackers on radar said obviously anything inside biological, would not have survived. I think this was possibly an alien drone, sent to gather intel/info.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

indeed, plus we saw a first non radar look of the object.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

If I want to see endless fast cut, scene repeats and influencer face with 0 payoff I'll watch history channel but I get enough of that crap on YouTube.

I'm really enjoying mysterious middle East there btw.

We aren't going to find aliens, were barely able to get off the surface and already we can make things invisible.

It's more likely that there were pre modern civilisations that built certain things, probably Giants.

edit on 25-11-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I find it amusing when they want so much to push the Ancient Alien narrative, that they qualify "aliens" as undeniable part of our History. I mean, you have never met one, I have never met one, but hey, don't believe our senses... believe History Channel.

It is criminal (a real shame) you have not been included in that very specific information loop. I have met them; I know what the agenda is and I am glad that some organization is finally attempting to tell the truth of our genetic origins.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This wasn't a bad show, but I'm not a fan overall of some of the topics. And Zach Quinto is so monotone in his delivery my eyes glaze over

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I dont much like the In Search of show as they borrowed the name from the great Leonard Nimoy show.
However , the UFO episode is rather interesting.

I think we can all see here that Zach Quinto's unibrow is pretty much trying to surf along on Leonard Nimoy's career achievements after having reprised Spock's quirky brows. He'll be doing voice overs for David Attenborough's old gigs when he doesn't fit his skinny jeans in middle age. Didn't we first seen him in something like "the 4400" as a returned alien abductee? Hmmm

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
It is criminal (a real shame) you have not been included in that very specific information loop. I have met them; I know what the agenda is and I am glad that some organization is finally attempting to tell the truth of our genetic origins.

I would be very careful in trusting such people, if I were you.

Genetic arguments have very often ended up in eugenics arguments. Given that many military agencies have the capacity to pass as "aliens", I would be extremely careful, especially if they have convinced you that they are extraterrestrial, superior "guides" of humanity.

edit on 27-11-2019 by TaninimLong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I have met them

Serious question: Did THEY look like Skinny Bob?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I would be very careful in trusting such people, if I were you.
Genetic arguments have very often ended up in eugenics arguments. Given that many military agencies have the capacity to pass as "aliens", I would be extremely careful, especially if they have convinced you that they are extraterrestrial, superior "guides" of humanity.

They can't lie to me because we speak telepathically. They are Pleiadian (5th dimensional). I have had a working relationship with them for over 20 years. I take your warning seriously; good advice TaninimLong.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I have met them

Serious question: Did THEY look like Skinny Bob?
www.youtube.com...

NO! They are star entities (not planetary) and don't usually have a heavy 3D physical form unless manifested specific to purpose. They stepped down in dimension (lowered their vibration) to become the Maya HERE for instance.
edit on 27-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join